Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics (43085 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by cbrass(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
This happened at Okay Oba in Akure, Ondo state. The woman couldnt believe it that a vice president was standing in front of her grin

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Sanchez01: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:
This happened at Okay Oba in Akure, Ondo state. The woman couldnt believe it that a vice president was standing in front of her grin

I really love that part in your post. Our VP come May

304 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by futmxconnectn(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ops nawah for you! You can't even spell Osinbajo correctly? Anyway, His name is Yemi Osinbajo not Osibanjo.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by lokito: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerian Bloggers be like "Click this link to take a selfie with Osibanjo and Buhari"

Una no go ki person

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by francizy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:
This happened at Okay Oba in Akure, Ondo state. The woman couldnt believe it that a vice presidential candidate was standing in front of her grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by tit(f): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
is he tired of drinking tea every morning with buhari?
Osinbade was the lawyer who was caught telling Injustice Salami how to rule in election tribunal cases.
MTN connived with them to delete the recordings.
Oyinlola has gone to court to claim damages from MTN.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by tyson99(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
incoming VP

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by emiye(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:
Osinbade was the lawyer who was caught telling Injustice Salami how to rule in election tribunal cases.

Take your drugs, you are relapsing undecided

253 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by cbrass(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

I really love that part in your post. Our VP come May

Yes oo..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by cbrass(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

Do you pretend to always think like this or it's real shocked

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by cbrass(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Ops nawah for you! You can't even spell Osinbajo correctly? Anyway, His name is Yemi Osinbajo not Osibanjo.

You are even wrong it's Osinbajo

There is no N

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by bloodyki1ler: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
tit:

Titilicios titis

That's why i keep proposing to you grin

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by xreal: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
I also will be excited seeing someone who will be my dear country's Vice President in the next three months.

Sai One Nigeria!
Sai Change!
Sai Buhari / Osinbajo.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
futmxconnectn:
and there is no place like okay oba in akure,its oja oba

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by kodded(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
winkAM KINDA JEALOUS WITH THE NEW INNOVATION APC BRING DAILY UNLIKE OLD SCHOOL PDP embarassed

BUT SORRY #I HAVE DECIDED

GEJ TILL 2019
SAI GEJ!!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by bloodyki1ler: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
tyson99:
incoming VP

You mean incoming panzer grin

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
emiye:

lollzzzzzzzz....judge not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...if calamity start to befall her for judging a pastor naw,she go talk say na from her village...her viLlage witch dey lowkey naw o...

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by futmxconnectn(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:

You are even wrong it's Osinbajo

There is no N
Am not wrong, check my message very well.
Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Poppas!!!
Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by adamskutty(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by cbrass(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
adamskutty:

Bro wetin now

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by yuzjet(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2015

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by khalebzy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
maybe this is part of the change they are talking about lipsrsealed
Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Where's the surprised face na Abi she dey try press phone or give am change?

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by hemartins(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love his humility.

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by kennydee05(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
My VP carry go...
Let's us All MARCH4BUHARIOSINBAJO

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm not deceived.

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by jammyunn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na today...let him also do this if his party wins the presidential election.

By the way, the mod who posted this on fp should edit the content, he's not the vice president(except it's not Nigeria they're referring to)

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na today? Oshiomole no chop corn wen he dhe campaign? Dey termed him d people governor, buh as he enter, he know wetin dem dhe call corn? All dis one is wad deh call "wash"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Franchise21(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
emiye:

The way she throws in the truth hurts your sorry asss. grin

Re: Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics by M4gunners: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:
Are you kidding me? A vice President or vp candidate? We have atleast a serving vp already.

Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos)