Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day (34416 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by handie(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
I disagree sir! I'm not in any of the above stated categories but i ain't doing Val 2morrow. Rather, it's gonna be my and my football manager game.... I even tell my babe to find way 2morrow. No time for Val nonsense

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by wildikeman(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op u too dey lie...there was no banker that wrote crap on no teller. 2 who in hell told you that Gays don't celebrate vals...u are so ignorant oo. And val is to remember a priest called Valentine who sacrificed his life to for two lovers. U on the other hand are a hypocrite and a liar. Hell is waiting for you.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Misogynist2014(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
The fat ones.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by seedorfg(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
what about the BROKE ONE
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by tmerry2(f): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
I need further explaination on No2, hw does celebrating vale and unequally yoked correlate.

Dnt forget God is love
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by dwana91(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
The internet browsers n sufers like me.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Ediss(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
happy Valentine to all lovers of bro GEJ and sad valentine to all APC members tongue in advance ooo grin

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by wildikeman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
Rubbish list.
So a handicapped is not worthy to be shown love? What do you mean by going to their plantation?
And you really believe gays dont celebrate valentine?
Nonsense!
help me ask the Hypocrite oo
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
I want to flex and chill with my girl but shes putting me on a long thing,maybe she don fall in love with another maga,make dem flex 2moro sha.after 2moro i go give her charge,to think i wanted to surprise her with a pet rabbit.mtchew she doesnt know what she'd be missing when im gone.. lubbish
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nicklaus(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Boring trash!
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by mrkings84(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
NEWS: Jega postponed election cos he couldn't afford missing Valentine celebration. Standard Times Reporters.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Afroconnect: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Vl is over rated...its just one big commercial jackpot.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by bigbams24: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well some people do have a reason to hate the day. - http://thenakedconvos.com/why-i-hate-valentines-day/
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by auntymi(f): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
simplemach:
Me too wount bother. Just bring me the nyash for house make i lock door.
keEp waitiN, dat uR door go rmaiN unlocked, while ur neighbours go carry their own frm outside dey enter grin
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by SFSNIPER(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
I fall under number 3 proudly. I chose the military for the love of my country. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate my galfrnd and mother of my cute little baby girl, she sent a text today reminding me they love me and pray to see me home. She went ahead to call me and said she only wanted to be sure I got their message. No matter how little this might be or look, they actually gave me the best Valentine gift EVER. To all my comrades, fallen and alive, we are in this together and we shall leave together. To my late course mates Solo and Hakeem, even in death I love you guys. From your everly rugged, gallant, crack, and combatant squad leader SF-SNIPER. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY NIGERIA. Please don't stop praying for us. ONE LOVE.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Papadoh(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Crappy list.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by aleem50(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
we the hustler.☺
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by afeez5808(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Blackeard(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE. VALENTINE IS IN THE AIR AND I DONT FVCK WITH YOU!!
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by ChukuHD(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2015
meshacha1:
People like me, I don't like valentine by any means or anyway at all.
Seriously, the issue of valentine is disgusting because it make no sense.
The only definition of valentine is SEX and nothing much.
If I really want to prove my love and affection for my wife/gf, it should be during my mood of happiness and buoyancy.

Like if you concor

Shut up if u don't know wat to say,u must not comment in every trade
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by a9nyc2020(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2015
What is this valentine sef, is it the name of a community...
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nickymezor(f): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Aiite
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On Feb 14, 2015
Brilliant write-up ebenezer4o2

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by LewisO: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2015
Fatban:
11. We the stingy ones.
Chaii... Diaris God o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by LewisO: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
Me too wount bother. Just bring me the nyash for house make i lock door.
Crazy dude! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by ebbymayox(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice list!

check out here The manual for dating a Nigerian man
http://www.tlkdrum.com/the-manual-to-dating-a-nigerian-man/

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2015
THE GEEKS
well they need no introduction, they'd probably spend their day with their computers & books...

the best part is they spend $0 at the end of the daygrin

Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by nonnynoriega12(m): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Offshore workers
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
Ofcourse,it's the season of Love and everywhere is characterized with colours associated with the season.Ladies are happy 'cos the elections have been postponed and the guys are like 'why postponed the elections?'

As soon as I left the banking hall this evening,one of Our staffs showed me a note written by a lady at the back of a teller together with her cell number that reads 'will u be my val?'So,I now decided to come up with these few points of top 10 categories of people that won't bother about this val,so relax and read.

1.The Gays/Lesbians:These types of people do not need elaborate explaination to convince everyone that they have lil or no interest in valentine's day.

2.The Real Born Again Christians:These sets of people in which I belong to don't regard or recognise anything such like this.It's highly unacceptable in the 'christiandom'.The bible says 'don't be an equally yoke with the unbeliever',hence,christians don't engage themselves in valentine's celebration.

3.Those In The Battle Field: [/b]Our patriotic and beloved Nigeria soldiers in Maiduguri and other parts of the North-East will definately not be having a one-out time with their loved ones this season.

4.[b]The Singles:
I know many will be on this lane.Many broke up before the celebration in the aim of dodging his responsibility during this season whilest some don't have a date.Majority of these people are the guys 'cos the ladies are always engage and it's their norm.

5.The Handicaps:By handicaps,I don't mean the handicap the bettors give to a club whilest staking his game oh,lol.Such people in this group may include,the dumb,the blind,the deft,the lame etc.These sets of people would likely go to their plantation tomorrow being saturday or even stay indoor to watch GoTv,hence,they don't bother about valentine's day.

6.The Minor Or Under-aged:When I was a lil boy,I used to see people put on reds cloths,caps on val's day but I didn't know why they were puting on such on that day not until I was matured enough to know the reason behind it.So,a minor is less concerned about val's day,all he cares for is to get his parents' attention,play around and get his stomach filled to the brim.

7.The Typical Hustler:The truck pusher,wheel Barrow pusher,the undertakers,the itenerant trader,the pedestrians,the hawkers etc hardly think about Love 'cos they don't have the time for such and hence,less bothered about it.

8.The Village 'papos' And 'Mamos':These are the old people in the village usually the Grandpa and grandma.They can hardly move out 'cos they are too old and those who can,don't even remember anything like val's day let alone celebrating it.

9.The Experienced:These categories are the ones who try to advise their younger ones/sibblings to steer-clear from guys this period 'cos they've seen the bad side of val's day.These ladies are in their late 30's trying to caution their sibblings who aren't adult at the moment.They are experienced and as such not so bothered about the season as the youths do.

10.The Ugly ones:]These sets of people have been forcing themselves on the opposite se.x long before the val's day but as soon as the day approaches,they all alone.These categories of people are commonly ladies who don't have any swag,who put on un-attracting skirts that are long to their toes,they have no features on their body to attract a guy,the least goes on and on.As such,they relax in their single apartment all day.

Feel free to add urs,thanks 2 u all.

The very immature minded people like the OP of this nonsensical list
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by uncjay(m): 2:58am On Feb 14, 2015
After all.....there are just two approaches,
1. Those that celebrate Val
2. Those that do not. QED.
Re: Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 14, 2015
see scripture from the holy book of love here: www.nairaland.com/2146116/must-see-febuary-14th-passage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.