Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) (36620 Views)

Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets / PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by simplemach(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
chukxie:

Hustling continues, bro until we succeed. God bless you and your studies.
a............men!
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by rukkyland(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
no be today nash dey back...
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by nmadu1: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
axortedbabe:
Mehn i see am when i go watch world cup i shock....
Anty!you can lie o in bovi's voice
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
FlintGuevara:
Please, is your name Lienus?
NOoooooo...ma name iz paulo
quess u dnt b,liev
its not ur fault if u don't coz I dnt av pics for u
u a quy or a qal
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by businessMODE(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2017
You can also get your favorite soup delivered to your doorsteps by ordering online from Soup Embassy and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card. To get soup to your door in Lagos or Abuja , visit www.soupembassy.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) / Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.