Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,260 members, 7,826,014 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" (8001 Views)

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" / APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Vikkie14: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Today, We are celebrating the season of LOVE--- Valentine but some of our Officers are unable to celebrate this because they are busy fighting for the safety and prosperity of Me and You and Nigeria generally.
To our Officers in the three tiers--- the Nigerian Army, the Nigerian Air Force and the Nigerian Navy, we say HAPPY VALENTINE. To our men and Officers in the NE who are unable to spend this Valentine with their Vals and Loved ones, who are fighting GALLANTLY to keep us and our motherland safe, we say HAPPY VALENTINE . You are ALWAYS on our mind and our prayers are with the Families, Wives and Children of the Officers on the Battle Front. Our prayers are also with the wives and families of soldiers who had lost their lives on the battle field, We love You and Nigerians support you.
IF WE COULD HOLD THE RAINBOW, WE WOULD HAVE WRITE YOUR NAMES ON IT, AND PLACED IT BACK IN THE SKY, SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD COULD SEE HOW COLOURFUL LIFE IS WITH YOU. You are REMEMBERED ALWAYS.

#GodBlessTheMilitary
#GodBlessNigeria
#VictoryForNigeria.

Share your valentine wish for the military.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by EgusiSoup: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2015
First to comment grin

Dedicated to those who wear the cameo..

Victory is from God.

EgusiSoup
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Kennywills7(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Wishing dem God's protection.
We are behind u as u fight to secure our land from agents of destruction
We luv u but God luv u most
Ride on

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by crownprince102: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2015
My shout out to the "men of valour"

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Emperor007: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
God will see our gallant through and make win tjis war.

Shout out to our millitary.

Happy Val NA / NN / CJTF / all team fighting Boko haram .
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Vikkie14: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Lalasticlala
ishilove
seun.

This is the least "moral" support we can give to them.
#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessNairaland
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Only those in the battle field should be sent any valentines messages... Be it as it may,those corrupt top military personnel would want to take all accolades like Nigerians care.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Truth24(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
n
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by omolizzy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val to our gallant soldiers. Wish dem safe return

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by mczico: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
First to comment grin

.download my new track http://tindeck.com/listen/rfipk

EgusiSoup
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by koolet: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
thank you Nigerian Military for being there staking your lives on our security..,
starting from the police officers to the highest limit in the military coord role

You guy are the only egg in our roll without you guys, we civilians are just buns....

wishing you happy Valantine
ONE LOVE

from the humble civilians of NAIJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Viktoh(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy vals day
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Tic4tac(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
God would strengthen u wink
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by MillionDollars: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy valentines' day, our dear ARMY, the real soldiers are the one on the 'battle field' fighting for OUR lives in respect to risking their own lives and not the ones in OFFICE drinking ODEKU and argueing politics. In this insecurity days, the government should be treating our soldiers the way GOD treated ABRAHAM and DAVID in their days. But their minds is 98% on winning election

I REST MY CASE HERE. WE LOVE YOU
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy valentines
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by makazona(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy val day,our heroes

you fight for us because of LOVE

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val to the Nigerian Military, indeed, Victory is from God alone, I pray for strength in weakness, Vision in despair, valour in confronting our enemies, thank you for giving some of us the opportunity to sleep while you work for us, I wish that soon, you all shall sing the victory song.
And to our heroes who have passed over to the other side as a result of this war and others, continue to rest in peace.
Special mention to my late Dad who was a Product of the Army.

May the family you left behind be enveloped with love at this moment.

N:B Mod please the thread should read Nigerian Military not the Army only, it is a joint effort by the military. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Dannyset(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
God Bless The Nigerian Army!
We love you greatly!
Happy Valentine To You All.
APC Loves You!
FeBuhari Loves You!
Buhari and Osinbajo Love You Most!
Keep on Defending Our Glorious Land and Territory.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by prof800(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy VAL.
Nigerian army.
One love!
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Vock(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy valentine's day to my gallant Nigerian Army
Two gbajinatu for you people... Kpoka Kpoka
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by ChiefTortoise(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
To all soldiers in the northern part we love you,
To all widows that loss their lover ,lord is your strenght.
To all 9ja prisoner ,we love you.
To all disable and handicap, i love you.
To all orphans on street,i love you.
To all 9ja people on sick bed in hospital, i love you all.
To all huslers and broke niggas, money is not all, we love you.
To all our enemies like friends, we love you,
To all our people husling in cold foriegn lands, we love you,
TO ALL OUR LOVE ONE'S THAT ARE GONE, WE REMEMBER YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE GONE ,YOU REMAIN FOREVER IN OUR HEART,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by mrborntodoit: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy St. Valentines day NA.

Godspeed!
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by folik121: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val to all our gallant soldiers, especialy my friend BAMIGBALA SAMUEL, God will protect you and see you through
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Adesam09(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
o lenu
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by samuelrodger9: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wishing them love and God's grace.. remember to vote for transformation, vote PDP, vote GEJ
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by Patangela: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless dem all
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by obaayo2: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
THANKS ALOT
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by killercute16(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
May b you dont knw but their vals(Riffles) are always with them.
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by lastpage: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine to all our gallant Soldiers

We wish you all "Sapety" and Love.....

...but it should not take almost one year to bring back those #Chibok girls now?

I hope you will bring them back in the next sweet weeks as you promised when you jettisoned our proposed election

[size=18pt]OTHERWISE...[/size]
. angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by jojomario(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val my friend

2 Likes

Re: A Thread To Wish Nigerian Army "Happy Valentine" by sweetgala(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hail the gallant men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Be fierce in battle and whole at the dawning of the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed / FRSC Begins Test Transmission Of Its Radio Station, Unveils FRSC National Radio / NNPC To INEC: We’ll Make Sure Petrol Is Available During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.