Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D (7895 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / #TrashChallenge: See What Youths In Ibadan Did At Agodi Gate - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Ebal: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2020
VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Police During Lockdown In Delta State.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-_ZOydnqX3/?igshid=17unsgagjn1g7

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by clevvermind(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian police are stubborn virus.
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Fasindo: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
shocked

Agbor boys on rampage.

Seems like we are now in period of Delta vs Nigerian Security Operatives
It was Ivueh people vs Taskforce
Warri vs Army
Now it is Agbor vs police.

It will soon reach Sapele people turn na that one go worst. E fit be Sapele vs Navy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by emirateprince: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Ika boys grin
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by tempem: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
What actually happened?
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Karemarealty288(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
That one no concern me...hhmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by TobilobaNice(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
My bois are not smiling
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by gloriaunobi(f): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
She would have quarantine with her husband nah. But why they allow the DPO go?
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by realstars: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
This Lockdown Is Vary Serious In The Making, No Work, No Strugling No Hustlling, No Money, No Food, Our People, Are Suffering, In Everyday, No Joy For The Boys Under Presure.
Try Agbnbi Boys You See Dubble.

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by gasparpisciotta: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Break down of law and order. If this corona episode does not change the orientation and mentality of the average Nigerian youth then nothing will
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by properties4sale: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2020
What's the story behind this?
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Olofin2(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Good. Beat them to stupor
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Skyfornia(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2020
The video no get head and tail

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Iceyjayz: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2020
gloriaunobi:
She would have quarantine with her husband nah. But why they allow the DPO go?
You still haven't replied me what's actually wrong with you self?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by deltateam: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2020
angry sad

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by gloriaunobi(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You still haven't replied me what's actually wrong with you self?
What's wrong with me is that you talk to me in an inappropriate manner. I will reply when you grow up

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Iceyjayz: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2020
gloriaunobi:

What's wrong with me is that you talk to me in an inappropriate manner. I will reply when you grow up
Lol why won't I reply the way I do when you act dumb it's not as if I want to toast you or whatever, if I wanted I would have sent you pm since but I don't do Nairaland girls and not like those little boys that send unlimited messages to random girls anyhow.

If you continue with this silly character of yours you won't go anywhere, this is why chatting with you Naija girls is hectic, because y'all are just dumb, it's very preferable chatting with a foreign girl because they are very lively.

And also keep lying that you are in Dubai, you are in Abuja and still lying you are in Dubai, smh for you!

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by sapientia(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
What happened

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by alizma: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
And somebody will expect me to blame a police man for shooting any idiot who make wrong move on his life. I won't do that

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by tjfulloption(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
gloriaunobi and iceyjayz, if the two of you love una self, make you guys talk ooo. This one wey you guys dey take style toast una self I no understand undecided cheesy
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Idiotmod: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
tjfulloption:
gloriaunobi and iceyjayz, if the two of you love una self, make you guys talk ooo. This one wey you guys dey take style toast una self I no understand undecided cheesy
Dia mata taya me for hia o

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by gloriaunobi(f): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol why won't I reply the way I do when you act dumb it's not as if I want to toast you or whatever, if I wanted I would have sent you pm since but I don't do Nairaland girls and not like those little boys that send unlimited messages to random girls anyhow.

If you continue with this silly character of yours you won't go anywhere, this is why chatting with you Naija girls is hectic, because y'all are just dumb, it's very preferable chatting with a foreign girl because they are very lively.

And also keep lying that you are in Dubai, you are in Abuja and still lying you are in Dubai, smh for you!

Like I said, I will reply you when you grow up.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by samictelecoms(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
All is well
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by nkwuocha1: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nna some guys self, you still want cry say woman do gree answer you again? grin
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Iceyjayz: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Like I said, I will reply you when you grow up.
I'm already done with you, don't quote me anymore. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by Iceyjayz: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Nna some guys self, you still want cry say woman do free answer you again? grin
Bozo! why you no quote me directly anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by johnkey: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why ain't she dead already?
Re: VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D by nkwuocha1: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Bozo! why you no quote me directly anuofia!

Quote you directly?Why?
You must be silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sallah: FIRS Felicitates With Muslims, Extends Filing Deadline For Taxpayers / Lagos Decries Unsafe Sale And Storage Of Fuel / Why Are Most Nigerians Arrogant And Judgemental?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.