Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val (701 Views)

Check This Black Beauty Out (my Own Val) / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val by harrysterol(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2015
[b]
No 1 Harrysterol Street,
Nigeria.

My Treasure Unborn child,
My Treasure unborn child , how are you? am writing you this letter on a love day because you mean the world to me, staying without your memories every minute will be nonexistent of my person, you the reason daddy hustle, you the reason daddy smile,you the reason daddy don't want to ask chi out that wears tattoo, you the reason daddy declined cassandra crush because of her ear rings, you the reason daddy avoids emeka that smokes weed,be patient daddy is looking patiently for your mum that will love daddy and love you too,i can't imagine my world without you.
My unborn child every single day that passes by i wish your with me especially on this beautiful day of lovers (Love one's day) ,i know you smilling down at me, that yeah that my dad he knows the best for me, sure I do, that why every plan i make i put as part of the priorities, daddy is still searching because he wants the best for you,
I miss you wholeheartedly my unborn child if there are any words to tell how much i cherish you,they can't be found even in the dictionary,
Take care of yourself my unborn child until am ready to have you on my arms, i love you alot and I miss you kiss

Yours sincerely
Harrysterol
[/b]
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val by Fatban(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2015
If my unborn child no pray make a rich quick quick,him go mature for heaven b4 him go come dis earth
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val by harrysterol(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Fatban:
If my unborn child no pray make a rich quick quick,him go mature for heaven b4 him go come dis earth
Ahahahaha cheesy cheesy abeg ooo

Bring am come, d unborn must survive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm...

Anyways, I got your mail. Thank ya smiley
Re: Letter To My Unborn Child My Own Val by harrysterol(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hmm...

Anyways, I got your mail. Thank ya smiley
u welcome grin watching u closely or from a distance wink anything goes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Identity!!! / Signs Dat Shows Your Partner Is Going To Dump You / Kissing Before Bride Price Is Paid Is Morally Wrong!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.