Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper (6180 Views)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by ihedinobi2: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Thanks dear and Happy Valentine's day to you too. smiley

Yes, I am indeed still having a good one, surrounded by family, love, good food (I've not raised a finger today, they're doing the cooking) and...

an epic movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNinmaX2ET0

I tell you, this has got my creative juices flowing. Methinks another novel should be in the making now... tongue cheesy cheesy
Every woman's dream hehehe. Nice. I like it.

1 hr+ video on YouTube? Not me. My subscription will vanish just like that. grin Saw about five minutes of it and got interested though. Right up your alley. Niiiiiice.

Thanks too. I had a quiet one.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by 2good(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
I thought western feminists say "A woman need a man like a fish need a bicycle". Apparently they want to eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Moana(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
izuch:
Kill herself when I'm available? Nah nah nah. She for check me out, unless she's fugly and broke ofcourse
as if being ugly was going to stop you from getting that red passport. Shift joor
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by 1miccza: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Her step mother is most definitely pursuing her.. Oju lasan ko le leyii oo
Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
But the western media likes telling us that women are now leaving marriage to later in life. They say this like ladies are less interested in marriage to the pain of men.

Anyway, that aside. But to me, being desperate at the age of just 30 doesn't make sense. Around me and among educated people, the average age ladies get married is about 30 to 35 and i think that is the most ideal, taking into consideration today's realities that have made it mandatory for us to get good education and enough experience to be able to function in life.

It is absolutely pointless to have killed herself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide For Not Finding A Husband At 30 - Punch Newspaper by Azuby83: 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
What a dumb thing to do. Hell straight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Can't Live A Week Without Sleeping With Prostitutes / Problems In Marriage: We Need To Talk About This / Christianity Is Anti Modern-feminism And Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.