Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? (1059 Views)

The New Mercedes GLB Will Be The Baby G-wagon / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by Jason2014(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello Friends,

i need your counsel as i'm about to make a deposit for this benz. A friend wants me to have this benz for N700k and i've promised to deposit N400k into his account next week monday thereafter split the outstanding balance of N300k in two equal halves.

The challenge i have now is i don't know the model of the benz wagon likewise my friend who is selling it to me because he's acting on behalf of someone abroad.

Does anyone know the model of this vehicle and the likely challenges it have? I hardly see people drive this car.

Appreciate your kind input.

Regards.

Re: What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by DECOtech(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
E series. either between an E300 to E350. We called it "Beast", "frogy" or "frog eye"

why not ask inspired to run a VIN check for you?

Jason2014:

Does anyone know the model of this vehicle and the likely challenges it have? I hardly see people drive this car.
Regards.

You hardly see it now cos its becoming obsolete. It was a reigning car in its time. Its a strong and reliable car when you take care of it well and have a good auto-technician by your side.
Re: What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by nurey(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jason2014:
Hello Friends,

i need your counsel as i'm about to make a deposit for this benz. A friend wants me to have this benz for N700k and i've promised to deposit N400k into his account next week monday thereafter split the outstanding balance of N300k in two equal halves.

The challenge i have now is i don't know the model of the benz wagon likewise my friend who is selling it to me because he's acting on behalf of someone abroad.

Regards.

This benz is solid, the only down side is they normally aTtribute it to a rust bucket, check to make sure that there is no impending rust problem with the car and you are good to go. I think the model year started from 1999-2003 possibly not too sure
Re: What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Repaint it to Silver and shine the headlamps it will re sparkle.
Re: What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by adanny01(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hope with 700k, he is bringing it tp your doorstep. Else, its not worth it in my view. Am sure thats the purchase price which you will ship, clear and transport.

The car is an E-class produced between 1996-2003 with most probably a V6 engine. The one in the pic may be 1999 or older.
Re: What Model Of Benz Wagon Is This And What Are Its Challenges? by Jason2014(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
adanny01:
I hope with 700k, he is bringing it tp your doorstep. Else, its not worth it in my view. Am sure thats the purchase price which you will ship, clear and transport.
The car is an E-class produced between 1996-2003 with most probably a V6 engine. The one in the pic may be 1999 or older.

The car is in lagos already. It was sent in from Italy and the vendor says to me it has no issues though i'll be looking at it with my mechanic tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Verify If A Car Was A Stolen Car.... / Do You Know Any Trusted Honda Mechanic Around Ikotun Egbeda Axis / Nigerian Customs Seizes 23 Smuggled Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.