Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja (25066 Views)

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Sani Ahmed Is Nigeria Air Force New Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by enkay0525: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
EdCure:

And corruption continues unabated, and has even snowballed.
The effect of Jonathan's performance on the people is a case of one step foreward, two steps backward.
Nigerians deserve better, & GEJ is not the one to deliver.

Sai Buhari!
Did you hear yourself?
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by dammytosh: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol

He actually needed 6 weeks to do what he did not do in 5 years. This is the most fraudulent administration of all times.

Only 1mbeciles will be impressed.

Change Like NEVER before is what we need.

1 Like

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by enkay0525: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
otosa:
unh hun! he's working, olodo. is he president of Nigeria or president of Abuja. if we can have this thing in every state in Nigeria there is nothing bad. omo o Mon iwe won lo ni Written!
it has to start somewhere first. Are you expecting to see helicopters in all states at the same time? Your mumu go rili tay.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Kingsimmer(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
i trust ma country men...fainting every dae lyk poo
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by enkay0525: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Freiburger:

grin grin grin grin
Did former leaders acquire any?
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by samguru(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
I need someone to answer these. questions

1• will d service be available to common man anywhere in Nigeria
2• can one helicopter service all states in Nigeria
3° why at the twilight of GEJ administration
4°why concentrating everything in Abuja when some parts in Nigeria are in dire need of this facility
5° is this a good reason why I should vote GEJ

the answers are obvious

we need change.

sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Soknown: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
No disrespect, Please show me the inner structure of the craft then I will know if it is a rescue chopper or just a rendezvous chopper, I know an air ambulance when I see one. Anyway it is an improvement, it will surely enhance NEMA's rescue operations.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Demichaels: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
The Nigeria’s National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) launched it’s first ever Air Ambulance in Abuja on February 12. The air ambulance landed on the rooftop of the Abuja National Hospital during the Air Lift Evacuation Demonstration. This will surely ensure quicker and much better services .

>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-nema-launchesd-its-first-ever.html

This Is a welcome development but don't be
surprised that when it will be needed for an emergency either of these hypothesized responses will be given by NAMA sorry, I mean NEMA:

1. sorry, there is no fuel to fly the ambulance.
2. The pilot went home with the key, let's wait for him to come
3. the ambulance has a technical flaw, so it can't start
4. we can't find the Air ambulance, no body knows how it happened
5. the president has not released our budget and workers have not been paid. No pilot wants to fly the ambulance. If the situation is so critical, you can come over and fly it.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by dammytosh: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
After faffing the whole year, When a staff tries desperately to impress me during appraisal period. It is a failed appraisal already. Only a stup1d Manager will fall for that kind of cra-p

All this sudden ressurection of EFCC, Fighting Boko Haram and NEMA rescue helicopter sounds fraudulent to me in just six weeks. grin grin grin

#NoToGEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by kinkymax: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rubbish. Wh hospitals re they takin d victims to? D dilapidated ones I guess. We can't Jst start reading ABC frm M. We start frm d scratch. U competing wt first world countries ba. Dey av already done dere homework dey v got well equipped hospitals bfr avin air ambulance. Here we are wt stupid structures and no equipments and we travelling by air. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by unapologetic: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
We've been long overdue for dis
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
opinchinoo:
Nigeria is getting dere I don't care Wu d driver is tho
You're right my brother , but we need a driver without certificate to take us on this long difficult journey of nation building. grin
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
chronique:

How many were bought before this administration?
This is the reason why your leaders don't take you serious. They know you don't expect much from them.

1 Like

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by ewizard1: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oh so its now the transformation will start abi?

#All is Strategy
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by chronique(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
I asked you a simple question;can you kindly just answer it?
Cajetanspeaks:
This is the reason why your leaders don't take you serious. They know you don't expect much from them.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by ashir24910: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Only one air ambulance nd jonathanians ar shout kudos. Hw much does NEMA has?
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Freiburger(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
enkay0525:
Did former leaders acquire any?
My friend, what is wise in using the failure of others as a yardstick in measuring your own success?

1 Like

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by vikyno(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
tociano009:
We dont want this new development to change, carry on GEJ My humble president

Shame on Afeecee.shame on buharism. Shame on liar Muhammad. Shame on Asiwaju ole

Another development. ...kudos to you seun osewa
tociano009:

Shame on Afeecee.shame on buharism. Shame on liar Muhammad. Shame on Asiwaju ole

tociano009:

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by ewizard1: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
samguru:
I need someone to answer these. questions

1• will d service be available to common man anywhere in Nigeria
2• can one helicopter service all states in Nigeria
3° why at the twilight of GEJ administration
4°why concentrating everything in Abuja when some parts in Nigeria are in dire need of this facility
5° is this a good reason why I should vote GEJ

the answers are obvious

we need change.

sai Buhari

Dont Mind them...

Any transformation at this hour is Pure #GiMMick
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by olagamalin(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
tociano009:

Shame on your generation..Classic example of wasted youth.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by sandzphield(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
EdCure:

And corruption continues unabated, and has even snowballed.
The effect of Jonathan's performance on the people is a case of one step foreward, two steps backward.
Nigerians deserve better, & GEJ is not the one to deliver.

Sai Buhari!

Sai buhari .... Have u asked your GMB of the change e meant Hope u won't be de 1st to complain if his government is worse dan others ??
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Emmahunk(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
The Nigeria’s National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) launched it’s first ever Air Ambulance in Abuja on February 12. The air ambulance landed on the rooftop of the Abuja National Hospital during the Air Lift Evacuation Demonstration. This will surely ensure quicker and much better services .

Great idea if the NEMA Boss will not turn it into an air taxi for attending village meetings
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by ManUtdholic: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Now Buhari will have easy access to medical attention when he faints after he hears GEJ won the election.
Lwkmd TKO
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Cruzeiro(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is this cheap hipocrisy or plain stupidity? Atleast if you're goin to get an air ambulance why go get just one. The real victims that need this will probably not smell it.
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by ManUtdholic: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
A single air ambulance after six years of his administration and some people are shamelessly applauding GEJ.
NA u no get shame
Ur party navigator how many did he built?
Show me the measures taken by ur best govs to increase rescuing of accident victims, Abi dey don't need to?
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
one air ambulance for 175million Nigerians.hunhun.
KingEbukaBlog:

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by petra22(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is not new. A private body called 'Flying Doctors' has been doing something similar. Can't remember how many choppers they have but I'm certain its more than one.

This is clearly the first government owned air ambulance in Nigeria but its not a new development. I only hope that its more affordable than the privately owned ones.

This is a good but long over due development. Let's stop celebrating mediocrity please!

1 Like

Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by petra22(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
kinkymax:
Rubbish. Wh hospitals re they takin d victims to? D dilapidated ones I guess. We can't Jst start reading ABC frm M. We start frm d scratch. U competing wt first world countries ba. Dey av already done dere homework dey v got well equipped hospitals bfr avin air ambulance. Here we are wt stupid structures and no equipments and we travelling by air. Rubbish

God bless you for this comment. You are far too sensible!
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by tociano009(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
olagamalin:

Shame on your generation..Classic example of wasted youth.
you are born to be slave
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by plumule(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
A single air ambulance after six years of his administration and some people are shamelessly applauding GEJ.
if he did not do u will criticize if he do u will still criticize, but i gat a question for; u live up to twenty years for ur parents house, what achievement can they boost of over u.( food for thought)
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ till BUHARI scores A1 in mathematics
GEJ till OBASANJO resembles HUMAN BEING..
Re: NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja by NemzySeries(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mitcheeeeeeew...Y dem dey shout for ordinary helicopter?......sai buhari 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Akpabio Loses At Tribunal / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.