Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (1360 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / We Finally Got Married After Nysc / We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by wisolf(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
After some serious and dogged investigations Ayomide was found..

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by pembisco(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
They are both fvcking ugly. . . I shudder to think what their kids will look like.

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
They are both fvcking ugly. . . I shudder to think what their kids will look like.

A F'ugly biological mutation

2 Likes

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Babygal4eva(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

Wonder what your's will look like too tho undecided

1 Like

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Wonder what your's will look like too tho undecided

Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Babygal4eva(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=30737574][/quote]

lol this made me laugh, as you dont gaf same with them tongue tongue
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by ggrin(f): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Teeth teeth

Teeth errywhrangryangry

BITG angryangry
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by MurphyG1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
NAIRALANDERS! UNA NO GO KILL PERSON! grin grin grin
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chai!!!!!! See tooth not teeth everywhere.

That guy should stop taking picture biko

People keep complaining about the beautiful ones are not yet born, how do you expect the beautiful ones to come with this kind guy?

I ll advise the young lady to declare him missing again and in course of searching for him, he might meet a befitting (more befittier) boyfriend
Re: We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) by postulate321(m): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! / Your Mobile Phone Nudes Picture Can Be For Your Eyes Only!!!! / Can You Say Amen To This Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.