Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH (3695 Views)

List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
May God Bless the memory of our fallen Heroes
May God bless the Army
May God bless the President
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by themano: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
wemmieslim:
Am not a fan of GEJ,but this is a right move in the right direction,nice one...but it still didn't CHANGE my mind anyways.

#IHaveDecided
Please change your mind. See below
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153094269298748&id=556338747&refid=52&__tn__=C

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by free2ryhme: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
President Jonathan today hosted a Valentine Day Dinner for widows & children of soldiers who died fighting B/ Haram at the Presidential Villa

source >>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/president-jonathan-hots-valentine-day.html

did he had valentine dinner for families who lost their loved ones in the immigration stampede undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by bloodyki1ler: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
berem:
After Valentine dinner for them,what plans do you have for their future Mr. President?
Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss

I finally found you been looking for you since

Were went you

I really miss you ooo you know say konji na bastard

Berem my love what's up naaaa

I need fork can you?
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s][/s]

Back to sender

It has already begun.

There is no going back.

You will suffer a far worse faith this I can guarantee as long as there is a living God.

It will start from now Feb. 15 1201am.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Change2015(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm not sure about this, valentines day has become the day to remember the dead? What happened to Rememberance day in November? Seems very tasteless to me.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2015
Change2015:
I'm not sure about this, valentines day has become the day to remember the dead? What happened to Rememberance day in November? Seems very tasteless to me.

Its a day of love and the President has rightfully decided to show love to the family of fallen heroes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Change2015(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Its a day of love and the President has rightfully decided to show love to the family of fallen heroes

Valentine's day is associated with romantic love among the living. So a widow should feel happy seeing lovers entertaining each other, exchanging gifts etc knowing full well that she is now alone without her love, and probably shouldering the burden of raising a family by herself? But I guess a dinner makes up for that. Ok.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by guttentag(m): 1:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Fire burn badman

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:
Their parents died needlessly because this crooked corrupt and incompetent man refused to equip them with weapons, refused to support them morally and materially, the useless man won't even visit them.

Do they have death benefits and insurance.? No.

This is nothing but another silly propaganda and cruel joke...
NO!
their husbands and fathers died because that bloodsucking deamonic tyrant buhari refused to buy one single rifle for the Military and later send his Terrorists to kill them.
Let them come and try it again now that GEJ has equipped them better.
I love what Mbu said in Lagos, this time it will be one soldier to 100 terrorists.

BEASTS in apc
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2015
bloodyki1ler:

Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss Yesssssssss

I finally found you been looking for you since

Were went you

I really miss you ooo you know say konji na bastard

Berem my love what's up naaaa

I need fork can you?
Guy, please be civil and nice to the Lady...
She is a personal friend, let's not derail the thread.
GOD BLESS
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Change2015:

Valentine's day is associated with romantic love among the living. So a widow should feel happy seeing lovers entertaining each other, exchanging gifts etc knowing full well that she is now alone without her love, and probably shouldering the burden of raising a family by herself? But I guess a dinner makes up for that. Ok.
Shallow minded fellow.
No wonder they concluded that apc is made up of "MAD MEN"
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by SkyBlue1: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2015
He couldn't ensure that their fathers were properly armed with the right equipment or tackle the corruption that sent so many of the soldiers to the front under equipped, but we are expected to go gaga over pictures of him holding some photo opportunity token valentine shindig and marvel at the depths of his generousity. Some people have no brain but will keep shouting Jonathan till 2019. Absolutely no shame or sense of morality at all. The very idea of enduring another four years of this presidency is utterly depressing.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by brixton: 3:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Such a kind hearted gesture!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by LoveDecay(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2015
brixton:
Such a kind hearted gesture!!

I agree its a kind hearted gesture, but such gestures are meant for women. It should be the wives of the 1st and 2nd citizens of this country to host such a party.

What Jonathan ought to have done, would be to go to Adamawa were he claims the military campaign against boko haram is claimed to be succeeding. Sit down on the fields in a tent with as many soldiers as can manage and spend sometime.

Jonathan only looks for easy kills, he always fails to depict this masculine persona presidents around the world strive for.

www.c-span.org/video/?c4464476/thanksgiving-iraq
bush thanksgiving in irAQ

Biden visits Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by PhockPhockMan: 3:20am On Feb 15, 2015
pendy79:
He couldn't buy weapons and protection for their fathers, but is hosting the kids of the soldiers who would have been alive today if he had done the needful and see to the purchase of Budgeted Arms and Ammunitions his NSA and Military commanders are enriching themselves with.

This man is just a joke

All for political patronage, never knew the valentine's day for the previous 5 years was suspended that it is the year of election that the widows and children of the dead soldiers matters.

The widows and children will appreciate the prompt payment of the benefit of their breadwinner, you and your SUBSIDY SON can continue to eat the rice you cherish.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla, is this the first time soldiers are dying in the front? Despite the sophistication of USA military, they've lost thousands of soldiers in Iraq alone . I know you people have nothing to say against GEJ again expect all these rantings.

God bless you my president.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by PhockPhockMan: 3:26am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:
Their parents died needlessly because this crooked corrupt and incompetent man refused to equip them with weapons, refused to support them morally and materially, the useless man won't even visit them.

Do they have death benefits and insurance.? No.

This is nothing but another silly propaganda and cruel joke...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by nzeadachie: 3:33am On Feb 15, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS YOU MR PRESIDENT
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by bloodyki1ler: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Gabbysky:

Guy, please be civil and nice to the Lady...
She is a personal friend, let's not derail the thread.
GOD BLESS
GEJ TILL 2019

Berem is my friend too

And i do fancy her.

I always enjoy her comments grin
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Splashme: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Meanwhile, Fashola is splashing Lagos state money on jamboree in another thread

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Change2015(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Gabbysky:

Shallow minded fellow.
No wonder they concluded that apc is made up of "MAD MEN"

You may not understand the significance, but I believe the sacrifice of our fallen soldiers should be what is honoured first. They have given the ultimate sacrifice for us all, and there is a day set aside by tradition for this. However concerning boko haram we do not see our fallen soldiers being given what I would consider appropriate ceremonial funerals?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_Day#Nigeria

In Nigeria, Armed Forces Day, also known as Remembrance Day, is celebrated on 15 January. It was formerly celebrated on 11 November of every year to coincide with the Remembrance Day (Poppy Day) for the World War II veterans in the British Commonwealth of Nations. But it was changed to 15 January in Nigeria in commemoration of the surrender of Biafran troops to the Federal troops on 15 January 1970, thus concluding the Nigerian Civil War that sought to tear apart the unity of Nigeria. [15]
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by staph69(f): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Rubbish, th clueless one did not remember them fr almost 2 years till now. he wants to use them to campaign. what of the wives of the other ranks I mean d soldiers
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by appini: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
As GEJ was doing this, I suspect Buhari will be somewhere coordinating Boko Haram attacks against innocent women and children in the northeast.

Buhari days are numbered
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by pacifique(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
dude you better stop swearing like a hooligan(unless you are one). You people love playing politics with even the dead. Have you ever seen any sane APC member playing politics with the Nigeria youths that lost their lives in the immigration scam exercise? Have you?

You are always trying to blackmail us with the corpers that lost their lives in 2011 post election violence which is very bad. Need you should know, CPC is different from APC.

How?
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by pacifique(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2015
staph69:
Rubbish, th clueless one did not remember them fr almost 2 years till now. he wants to use them to campaign. what of the wives of the other ranks I mean d soldiers

Fanatic, what are you saying
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by pacifique(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2015
appini:
As GEJ was doing this, I suspect Buhari will be somewhere coordinating Boko Haram attacks against innocent women and children in the northeast.

Buhari days are numbered

Sure thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by bgates: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2015
front page front page

very nice

beautiful pictures
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Change2015:

Says who?

Who was St Valentines girl friend?

Don't confuse your perception with tradition!
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Change2015(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Says who?

Who was St Valentines girl friend?

Don't confuse your perception with tradition!

Well, help your ignorance and Google it or wiki and then get back to me.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by staph69(f): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2015
pacifique:

Fanatic, what are you saying
I know what im saying. my hubby is in d army also. my late godfada's dauta is in d first pix. they were not catered for fr almost 2 years until now. they shld pls pay dem deir benefit.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by utytill(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Pls GEJ remember to tell who kill thier papa and hubby.GEJ till OBJ get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE Cut Off Mark For Federal Government Institute By State Of Origin / Buhari's US Trip / 'I Never Had A Girlfriend’ - UI Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.