Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH (3689 Views)

List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by tonytony208(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Adminisher:
This is the only good thing Clueless has done since January 1st.

at least, he has done THIS GOOD THING. When you insult your president, you are insulting yourself.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by tonytony208(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2015
pendy79:
He couldn't buy weapons and protection for their fathers, but is hosting the kids of the soldiers who would have been alive today if he had done the needful and see to the purchase of Budgeted Arms and Ammunitions his NSA and Military commanders are enriching themselves with.

This man is just a joke

All for political patronage, never knew the valentine's day for the previous 5 years was suspended that it is the year of election that the widows and children of the dead soldiers matters.

The widows and children will appreciate the prompt payment of the benefit of their breadwinner, you and your SUBSIDY SON can continue to eat the rice you cherish.

have you ever been a leader before in your life? If you had ever been, you won't be here commenting cluelessly.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by tonytony208(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:
Their parents died needlessly because this crooked corrupt and incompetent man refused to equip them with weapons, refused to support them morally and materially, the useless man won't even visit them.

Do they have death benefits and insurance.? No.

This is nothing but another silly propaganda and cruel joke...

You are wrong.
Their parents died needlessly because buhari VOWED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by tonytony208(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
buhari owe them nothing. He never took an oath to protect them. Gej swore to protect them and at the end of the day he failed them. Buhari never asked anybody to kill any corper.

So Mr man, if you are looking for somebody to blame for the post election violence of 2011, I guess Gej will be the perfect somebody.

Mr. Buhari-absolver, kindly show us how gej is to be blamed for 2011 post-election violence.

Yeah, buhari never took oath to protect them; but he vowed to make their country ungovernable.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by pendy79: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
tonytony208:

have you ever been a leader before in your life? If you had ever been, you won't be here commenting cluelessly.

If you're not stupid and your brains in sleep mode, you will know the soldiers who died last year or the year before last were no bachelors or homeless people.

So your careful president needed to wait till an election year to host families of fallen soldiers.

Are some of you just daft and brainless?
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Remarkable: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
SkyBlue1:
He couldn't ensure that their fathers were properly armed with the right equipment or tackle the corruption that sent so many of the soldiers to the front under equipped, but we are expected to go gaga over pictures of him holding some photo opportunity token valentine shindig and marvel at the depths of his generousity. Some people have no brain but will keep shouting Jonathan till 2019. Absolutely no shame or sense of morality at all. The very idea of enduring another four years of this presidency is utterly depressing.
Weknow.

We know that it is utterly depressing for you and your master...

it is the same type of depression that led a desperate politician to commit suicide because he couldn't stand any more, the sight of other men at the top... (I'm sure you know whom I am referring to).

There is fresh air all over the country, its only those that want to feel it, that will. As for the rest, they have been lied to and plugged their nose believing there's no fresh air... so not only will depression soon kick in, suffocation is alsoaffecting you all....

I advice you, as a peace-loving Nigeria, embrace fresh air, look at the strides of our presido, cheer him on while he takes on this great task of changing this country for you and I.

that, indeed is

-Remarkable
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Remarkable: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
LoveDecay:

I agree its a kind hearted gesture, but such gestures are meant for women. It should be the wives of the 1st and 2nd citizens of this country to host such a party.

What Jonathan ought to have done, would be to go to Adamawa were he claims the military campaign against boko haram is claimed to be succeeding. Sit down on the fields in a tent with as many soldiers as can manage and spend sometime.

Jonathan only looks for easy kills, he always fails to depict this masculine persona presidents around the world strive for.

www.c-span.org/video/?c4464476/thanksgiving-iraq
bush thanksgiving in irAQ

Biden visits Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq

You know how ethnocentric Nigeria is; while I don't want to make an excuse for Jonathan... do you know how the Niger-delta militancy was stopped, after the Nigerian army fought them for more than 5 years? The politicians from those communities went to meet face-to-face with these militants on behalf of the federal government, and of course, the rest of us all... they dialogued with them etc... and all the fighters dropped their weapons.

Now imagine if Buhari, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Atiku etc, did not volunteer to meet with and talk to these guys (Boko Harem)? if they really love this country, love their people as much as they want us to believe... it bugs me mind and that of any rational person, why a man that was anti-press, human rights violaor, and a terminator of a democratic government, is being sold to us as "change" almost 30 years later.

Thoughts? Please? (especially on Buhari and SLS going to meet with BK).
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by sherrylo: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why didn't he host a valentine dinner party for the families of soldiers that lost their lives fighting boko haram in;

He(gej) is doing this just because is an election year and he need votes. SMH

WORD!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by PassingShot(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adminisher:
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by sherrylo: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

May God punish you wherever you are.
You think Buhari supporters in th north recognize you based on your foolish support for Buhari?

I pray you fall into the hands of a typical Buhari mob and see if your APC card will save you.

And since you see the death of these innocent Nigerians in vain may your own passing be more cruel and uncelebrated.

Useless fanatic fool.

HMMM TYPICAL
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by luvinhubby(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adminisher:
OLODO, ITIBORIBO cheesy
Na jealousy go kill you.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by sherrylo: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
staph69:

I know what im saying. my hubby is in d army also. my late godfada's dauta is in d first pix. they were not catered for fr almost 2 years until now. they shld pls pay dem deir benefit.

God bless you! some who have no knowledge of the whole thing will just be shouting gej till 3030.

They should come to the Barracks and see how the children of our fallen solders are suffrering before getting their fathers benefit and after little time they throw them out of the Barracks.

It has never been this bad I swear! I lived in the Barracks all my life and I know what i am talkibg about.
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by allanphash7(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Did he do dis last year = No

Did APC do something like valentine party = Yes

Then who is fooling who

Grow up Mr cluelessss

9ja don wise
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by KwoiZabo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adminisher:
hope He has your vote for that cos Buhari has done none in the past 31 yrs

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by Ijebulogic(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
So much anger and venom on NL these days. Relax small biko. Meanwhile una don chop? What is oga looking at with the widow in blue?
Re: GEJ Hosts Valentine Dinner For Widows & Kids Of Soldiers Who Died Fighting BH by tonytony208(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
pendy79:

If you're not stupid and your brains in sleep mode, you will know the soldiers who died last year or the year before last were no bachelors or homeless people.

So your careful president needed to wait till an election year to host families of fallen soldiers.

Are some of you just daft and brainless?

mr. Cluefull and brainful, whose brain is in active mode, wait till you ever hold any political office in your life before you start barking and bitting like a RABID DOG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / Dont Waste Your Time On Appeal: Tonye Princewill Tells Governor Wike / Why Do U Want The Igbos To Stay In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.