Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) (2013 Views)

Looks Like Adekunle Gold And Simi Are In A Relationship (see Photos) / The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Bamz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
For me, the Broom aptly describes me so my partner has to keep on her toes each time. smiley

NB. The descriptions should be taken in their figurative context.

Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
When rain is falling sweep her and see hot slap! grin

1 Like

Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by otbliz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ask the gals jare...
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Babygal4eva(f): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Umbrella!! ( I no fi sweep embarassed embarassed )

1 Like

Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Bamz(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Umbrella!! ( I no fi sweep embarassed embarassed )

LOL don't sound so lazy. You will still get to sweep, literally.
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by asadike(f): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Under one umbrella jor. Together forever

1 Like

Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Babygal4eva(f): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bamz:

LOL don't sound so lazy. You will still get to sweep, literally.

Lol meant it the way the pic said it, I dunno how to do spontaneous romantic things so I'll rather just be a home for him to come to to forget all his troubles

PS: I really hate sweeping tho literally but alas it's a part of all ladies daily routine.
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Bamz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
asadike:
Under one umbrella jor. Together forever

Cheers to a happy marriage and motherhood. smiley
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by mirexxx(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
well what has this got to do with me and danny ? cry
go to bed pls smiley
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Bamz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Lol meant it the way the pic said it, I dunno how to do spontaneous romantic things so I'll rather just be a home for him to come to to forget all his troubles

PS: I really hate sweeping tho literally but alas it's a part of all ladies daily routine.

LOL you suddenly sound like one chic I know. While some men will find your type deeply amazing and wonderful, some will think you're just no fun like Emeli Sande will put it.

smiley when you sweep, play the most exciting songs. It would help.
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by asadike(f): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bamz:

Cheers to a happy marriage and motherhood. smiley
lol. Will u marry me then?
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Bamz(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
lol. Will u marry me then?

Oops talk about a bolt out of the blue. LOL
Why not? If it's written in the stars smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Babygal4eva(f): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Bamz:

LOL you suddenly sound like one chic I know. While some men will find your type deeply amazing and wonderful, some will think you're just no fun like Emeli Sande will put it.

smiley when you sweep, play the most exciting songs. It would help.

Lol yh I do that for every household chore, music solves everything
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Umbrella of courz,,, come rain come sunshine
Re: The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bamz:
For me, the Broom aptly describes me so my partner has to keep on her toes each time. smiley

NB. The descriptions should be taken in their figurative context.
Hi, got your message.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself? / Took Pictures With Few Bikini Girls By The Poolside Today. NSFW PICS / My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.