Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Who Is Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Devil? (482 Views)

Is Devil Really A Lair? / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Devil? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
My fellow christians& nairalanders who is really the devil?.i can recall when i was in a very tender age in nursery & primary schools we use to sing while foot-threshing the floor thinking we are smashing satan's head even our then teacher match the ground with us.its kinda funny now shaa but who is satan?does he live under the ground?have you ever saw satan before with long tail? Lets discus
Re: Who Is Devil? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2015
U
Re: Who Is Devil? by Orunto: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Devil on Earth, Satan in Heaven. It was Lucifer before God rescheduled its responsibilities. It is a spirit meaning that you don't see it physically but it exists in the breath(conscience) of God in us, humans. In you, you have a Soul(Your Mr. President), you have a Heart(Your Mr. VP) and you have a Mind(Your CinC). Think about this. That's how God arranged us and His Responsibilities. God bless God Himself and humans. ATHIESTS BEWARE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Devil? by gatiano(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Man made devil, GOD made devil. Man grafted his own germs to make the devil by genetic engineering. devil simply means a trouble and mischief maker, a war monger, murderer. Devil is all around us everyday everywhere. He deceived the whole world, which also include you and i except a handful, not up to a thousand.
Re: Who Is Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
somebody asked a question on one of the thread here that ''how did you know that god is the good guy and devil is the bad guy''...i thought about this for some time and did some research too one my own..i think god and devil are not two separate beings, they are the same person. god is just the devil on a bad day...as more than half of the evil in the bible where committed by god or on his command.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrites True Intentions / The Holy Spirit And Our Live (teachings And Prayers) / Be Filled Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.