Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6793 Views)

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / Hmmm: Lady Got Proposed To On Vals Day With A Helicopter / Did U Listen To Chaz B Topic Today?- Lady Got Pregnant For Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by vjsmiles: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2015
and somewhere in Nigeria guys gave ladies always pad and pant

Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
okay!
Re: . by darksuit(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
wonder woman
Now come and fight boko haram
Re: . by Ithee(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: . by Samiceman: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Nawa ooo, so the Ferrari I got my gf is not the best Val gift of the year? I hope she still loves me after seeing this post!

Eventhough I couldn't afford a Helicopter, I want u to know that
I will always love u Yemi

1 Like

Re: . by Ithee(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2015
You sure say no be tricycle the husband they use.
Lol, where did that happen
Re: . by Ithee(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Helicopter as engagement gift and you say you are here doing what? Hehehe, I should go and look for my own fast fast
you care for a jet
Re: . by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
and somewhere in Nigeria guys gave ladies always pad and pant

Them stingy ones..... *thinking* or mayb that just what they can afford grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Samiceman:
Nawa ooo, so the Ferrari I got my gf is not the best Val gift of the year? I hope she still loves me after seeing this post!

I love u Yemi

Which ferrari?! Show us pishur tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
K
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Ithee:
You sure say no be tricycle the husband they use.
Lol, where did that happen

Does it matter what the husband uses, shebi she don get her helicopter. grin
Re: . by vjsmiles: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Them stingy ones..... *thinking* or mayb that just what they can afford grin
sad
guys the fall my hand
Re: . by Ithee(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Does it matter what the husband uses, shebi she don get her helicopter. grin
nna, you wicked o
Re: . by Klasique911(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
This is bad market for me ooooohhhh
If my gf sees this she'll be asking for a private jets next Valentine
Lol grin
Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Helicopter as engagement gift and you say you are here doing what? Hehehe, I should go and look for my own fast fast
Nigerian girls mentality always looking for who to give them... angry
What stops you from giving him a private jet undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Ithee:
nna, you wicked o

Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: . by Tintinnoty(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
IDONBEIVIT

That looks like a scene of a film shooting
Re: . by Ithee(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
that only happen here in madagascar
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:

Come, what did you give ur gf yesterday? .... I smell 'pad and pant' tongue
Re: . by theM16: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:

Naija babes na poverty and lazy mentality. Dts y many men c dem as objects...no respect.

1 Like

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:

Thank you jare undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Pointless, and a waste of money. . .

There are hungry people in kenya that would have benefited a lot if this man had divided the money for this helicopter amongst them. But he spent it on a girl who services other men apart from him. A girl that'll still leave him in the end. A girl that'll turn out to be an ungrateful _bitch!

I know some _idiot Nigerian men did similar yesterday, all in the name of love. But is this really love? Love of neighbor is the greatest love of all. Your neighbor doesn't have to be someone you know. If a man can buy a rangerover of 24 million naira for a girlfriend who he isn't certain to marry, of what point is it, apart from making the news and popularity that wouldn't last? There is something fvcking wrong with this world. 24 million naira would have settled the hospital bills of hundreds of people. So also the money for this helicopter. People that'll never forget you forever for atleast saving their life, even if they eventually die, but for prolonging their life.

In the end, no one remembers you for the expensive gifts you gave to girlfriends, but for how you impacted positively on the lives of others.

Anyway, don't mind the rants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Come, what did you give ur gf yesterday? .... I smell 'pad and pant' tongue
she gave me a designer watch, Rolex GMT Master II worth $33,000 smiley tongue You girls should also start to give expensive gifts
So, what did you give to him? smiley
Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
theM16:

Naija babes na poverty and lazy mentality. Dts y many men c dem as objects...no respect.
I blame guys that worship
them like Demigods.. undecided
Re: . by theM16: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
she gave me a designer watch, Rolex GMT Master II worth $33,000 smiley tongue You girls should also start to give expensive gifts
So, what did you give to him? smiley

Either na tru or lie...I stil dey feel u. Ur head is dia. Who get time for always hungry gurls. Esp wen dey r nt even mkin effort

1 Like

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Pointless, and a waste of money. . .

There are hungry people in kenya that would have benefited a lot if this man had divided the money for this helicopter amongst them. But he spent it on a girl who services other men apart from him. A girl that'll still leave him in the end. A girl that'll turn out to be an ungrateful _bitch!

I know some _idiot Nigerian men did similar yesterday, all in the name of love. But is this really love? Love of neighbor is the greatest love of all. Your neighbor doesn't have to be someone you know. If a man can buy a rangerover of 24 million naira for a girlfriend who he isn't certain to marry, of what point is it, apart from making the news and popularity that wouldn't last? There is something fvcking wrong with this world. 24 million naira would have settled the hospital bills of hundreds of people. So also the money for this helicopter. People that'll never forget you forever for atleast saving their life, even if they eventually die, but for prolonging their life.

In the end, no one remembers you for the expensive gifts you gave to girlfriends, but for how you impacted positively on the lives of others.

Anyway, don't mind the rants.

I mind the rant bro. Infact it's not a rant but very insightful and accurate. If it were his wife it ll be understandable but this is just a girlfriend. Don't be surprised his friends and some relatives are lavishing in poverty but the mumu is fooling himself with love to a woman. The problem with such women is that once the both of you break up they will never have anything positive to say about you.

1 Like

Re: . by theM16: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
I blame guys that worship
them like Demigods.. undecided

U rili tnk most guys respect gurls in naija. V a rethink bro
Far frm it.
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2015
OP what gifts did you buy for him? Or is it just about women ni
Re: . by Samiceman: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Which ferrari?! Show us pishur tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style / Black Vs White Pus?y / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.