Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6819 Views)

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / Hmmm: Lady Got Proposed To On Vals Day With A Helicopter / Did U Listen To Chaz B Topic Today?- Lady Got Pregnant For Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by baralatie(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Helicopter as engagement gift and you say you are here doing what? Hehehe, I should go and look for my own fast fast

Anna where is Wilson airport again!
this valentine kwa !
k
Re: . by dami24(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Pointless, and a waste of money. . .

There are hungry people in kenya that would have benefited a lot if this man had divided the money for this helicopter amongst them. But he spent it on a girl who services other men apart from him. A girl that'll still leave him in the end. A girl that'll turn out to be an ungrateful _bitch!

I know some _idiot Nigerian men did similar yesterday, all in the name of love. But is this really love? Love of neighbor is the greatest love of all. Your neighbor doesn't have to be someone you know. If a man can buy a rangerover of 24 million naira for a girlfriend who he isn't certain to marry, of what point is it, apart from making the news and popularity that wouldn't last? There is something fvcking wrong with this world. 24 million naira would have settled the hospital bills of hundreds of people. So also the money for this helicopter. People that'll never forget you forever for atleast saving their life, even if they eventually die, but for prolonging their life.

In the end, no one remembers you for the expensive gifts you gave to girlfriends, but for how you impacted positively on the lives of others.

Anyway, don't mind the rants.

After ranting, you say don't mind the rant
Re: . by AKMoney1(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Oh OK, na for Kenya?

Thank God, we for dey hear blame it on GEJ or GMB.
Re: . by immortalvoices(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Just as some posters above me postulated..kenya is a very poor country

Where that money could av save many souls

And beside expensive gift does not guarantee "lasting relationship"
Re: . by dami24(f): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
I will buy you one
If you let me be the one

I love Tandullceblog
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:

There are hungry people in kenya that would have benefited a lot if this man had divided the money for this helicopter amongst them. But he spent it on a girl who services other men apart from him. A girl that'll still leave him in the end. A girl that'll turn out to be an ungrateful _bitch!

I know some _idiot Nigerian men did similar yesterday, all in the name of love. But is this really love? Love of neighbor is the greatest love of all. Your neighbor doesn't have to be someone you know. If a man can buy a rangerover of 24 million naira for a girlfriend who he isn't certain to marry, of what point is it, apart from making the news and popularity that wouldn't last? There is something fvcking wrong with this world. 24 million naira would have settled the hospital bills of hundreds of people. So also the money for this helicopter. People that'll never forget you forever for atleast saving their life, even if they eventually die, but for prolonging their life.

In the end, no one remembers you for the expensive gifts you gave to girlfriends, but for how you impacted positively on the lives of others.

it's his money, it's his life it's his love......... why would he give his hard earned cash to the needy? so that he can make you happy and so that you can praise him? he is not the pope or a saint, if he wants to give money to the poor it's his own choice (maybe he does give money to the poor) but if he doesn't, it's his own money, if he wants to buy a yatch for a girl he met today, that's his own problem..... he worked hard for his money, if you want to pay peoples bills, work hard and get lots of money. have a nice day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by darksuit(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
theM16:

Either na tru or lie...I stil dey feel u. Ur head is dia. Who get time for always hungry gurls. Esp wen dey r nt even mkin effort

Nice name
send 007 to steal d watch
Re: . by YoshiMaster: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Why are people complaining?

If you really cared about the sick that much, then why not sell off all your items, your iPad, iPhone, car... and give it to the poor?

Who says he doesn't already pay 10% of his income as tithe and give 10% to the poor.

Remove the log in your eye, sell your smartphone now, after all, you really don't need the internet to survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Enegod(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP what gifts did you buy for him? Or is it just about women ni
buy kee...when she is busy looking for who to buy her helicopter grin
Re: . by theM16: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
denisfidha:

it's his money, it's his life it's his love......... why would he give his hard earned cash to the needy? so that he can make you happy and so that you can praise him? he is not the pope or a saint, if he wants to give money to the poor it's his own choice (maybe he does give money to the poor) but if he doesn't, it's his own money, if he wasn't to buy a yatch for a girl he met today, that's his own problem..... he worked hard for his money, if you want to pay peoples bills, work hard and rain lots of money. have a nice day!

Agree wt u. His life his money his choice. May God provide for us all

1 Like

Re: . by immortalvoices(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:

Blackett has got a style and it's embedded in his siggy

But on the social side he is a die hard manchester united fan and so is sexkillz
Re: . by Enegod(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
theM16:

U rili tnk most guys respect gurls in naija. V a rethink bro
Far frm it.
lol..lets hope they change...
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
buy kee...when she is busy looking for who to buy her helicopter grin

No mind them grin
Re: . by anonimi: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Helicopter as engagement gift and you say you are here doing what? Hehehe, I should go and look for my own fast fast

Abeg na who know wetin the girl give the man in return?

Abi nor be dem women talk sey- wetin man fit do, woman sef fit do am better grin

Any woman wey nor sabi wetin the girl gave also for her engagement to the man should not complain when they are treated as chattels aka property also known as possession!
Re: . by Charles4075(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
she gave me a designer watch, Rolex GMT Master II worth $33,000 smiley tongue You girls should also start to give expensive gifts
So, what did you give to him? smiley
.. I saw her buying singlets, boxers and handkerchiefs for her boyfriend..... I wonder if her boyfriend is a cultural dancer.. Smh.../smiley
Re: . by Enegod(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Charles4075:
.. I saw her buying singlets, boxers and handkerchiefs for her boyfriend..... I wonder if her boyfriend is a cultural dancer.. Smh.../smiley
grin *dies*
Re: . by LadyX(f): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good point. Unfortunately these people don't reason like that. I remember few years ago a man hired a helicopter from Nairobi to deliver flowers to his girlfriend in a town called Kericho.

There was a 5 star hotel in Nairobi with a Val's offer of 2.3million (around 25 000 dollars) for 2.

Blackett:

Re: . by LadyX(f): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kenya has few people who are very rich and many who are very poor. There's a middle class too.

There's just one person who gives his money to the poor. Yesterday he gave 100 wheelchairs to the physically handicapped.

The government has put measures in place to help its citizens especially the poor like free primary education, free maternity healthcare, development funds for women & the youth, money for the elderly.
Most rich people are concerned about their own affairs, not poor people.

immortalvoices:
Just as some posters above me postulated..kenya is a very poor country

Where that money could av save many souls

And beside expensive gift does not guarantee "lasting relationship"
Re: . by LadyX(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
baralatie:

Anna where is Wilson airport again!
this valentine kwa !
k
Wilson Airport is found in Nairobi Kenya. It's close to Nairobi National Park. It's used for domestic flights.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
LadyX:

Wilson Airport is found in Nairobi Kenya. It's close to Nairobi National Park. It's used for domestic flights.
I guess you're kenyan. You know a lot about there.
Re: . by dechandel(f): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
A helicopter for engagement/valentine?.. How nice smiley

So what did the girl get for him?? An Island hopefully? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Saving my $2 every day till next year Valentine,I believe I could get a nice necklace for $730...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
A helicopter for engagement/valentine?.. How nice smiley

So what did the girl get for him?? An Island hopefully? undecided
ask and it shall be given to you
Re: . by dechandel(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
ask and it shall be given to you
I am only concerned on what the girlfriend got him.. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
I am only concerned on what the girlfriend got him.. undecided
dont worry abt that,leave matters for Mathias.
Re: . by LadyX(f): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
I guess you're kenyan. You know a lot about there.
Yes I am.
Re: . by LewisO: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
LadyX:

Yes I am.
Pleased to meet you.
Re: . by mizkeleke(f): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Awwwwwww So Romantic.

alberto2k wen are u getting mine
Re: . by jonaji(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
i could do the same for you...... grin cool be my gal ?
Re: . by LadyX(f): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackett:
Pleased to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
U neva marry her and ur giving her helicopter as engagement present

She will be expecting rocket as wedding gift.

She can drive the chopper, she can maintain it. Some men reasoning eh! Him go hire captain abi pilot.

The man dey form jay z. I pity u. No be beyounce u dey propose to.

Besides the pix luks like film shooting and if it's real. Congrats girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Has A Woman Ever Handled You Like This Before? (photo) / She Is About To Marry Her Ex Boyfriend's Cousin / My Landlady R..aped Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.