Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa (5809 Views)

CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by 14(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2015
Horus:
If black Africans were smart, they would bar ANY (racially) non-African/Black person to "own" land or anything else in Africa. They should allow foreigners only the right to lease for the purpose of doing business in Africa, and only then, when it benefits Africa and Africans.
No business or entity or person that is (racially) non-Black, should even be allowed to "own" ANYTHING in Africa, because that road will only lead to foreigners buying up everything or at least any or everything of significance or value, while leaving nothing or only what is barren and/or worthless to Africans and to their descendants.

Thats what we are doing. we dont want to end up with majority of land innthe hands of foreigners. we are stopping that, no more. Go to europe and see if you could aquire a piece of land, never. why do we allow europeans to own african soil, whereas they dont allow us to own theirs.
Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by 14(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2015
I see you coping our road boards all of a sudden. Thats not how nigerian road boards are written, but i see very lately you coping from SA, even you robots are now yellow

Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by 14(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2015
compare

Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by 14(m): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2015
iterator24:
, Lagos is beautiful but we all know the media doesn't like Nigeria, they'd rather show scums ..we don't expect better though, that's why its good to travel ..

all those areas you showed are very smaller combined, if you compare them with Soweto by size.
Soweto is a township/surbab, its not a business centre. you can compare those areas with Randburg or fourways or Sandton
Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
14:
I see you coping our road boards all of a sudden. Thats not how nigerian road boards are written, but i see very lately you coping from SA, even you robots are now yellow
you lots are not exposed. We've been installing boards and robots while your Afrikaners were developing SA pre-94.. nobody has time to copy you..those lights and. boards have been there since time immemorial..dummy
this looks copied too?

you sound like a dimwit
Re: Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2015
I have a good plan for Nigeria but for South Africa the people are going to eat sh*t in their xenophobia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Russia Lockdown. / Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter / Obama Tweets One Word And It Garner's 1.5million Likes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.