Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband (12380 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by dad007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chai! That Nigga just dey do like James bond from one small bathroom to another small bathroom...Him nor know say,Nairalanders and him wife don dey debate weda him go live or DIE.I pity for some men chaaa.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Feraz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Maybe its time you get on your knees and give your life to christ. Its a spiritual fight and you can't win by applying physical strategy.
Ask God to forgive you your sins,known and unknown. If you guys were sleeping together before marriage when dating,confess and ask God for forgiveness. If you dated a married man as a single lady,please confess it before God and ask for His forgiveness,most single ladies who slept with other people's husbands don't know that its a seed which they will reap its harvest in their marriage.
When done with that,you now start presenting your husband continually in prayer. Persevere in the place of prayer and watch what will happen.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vision4God:
OP pls pray 4ur husband. 4get his attitudes and bgin 2do special meals, bhav differntlt.
He will bgin 2hv a rethought on his attitude.

Also tel him u both nid 2 dscus. Say ur mind in a respectful wy.
Watch wat God will do

She should pray for herself, she's a very jealous and possessive wife. For she to think of poisoning shows the kind of person she is. like someone mentioned above give your life to Christ. I wish u happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bennyrazz: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
@op, you want to kill your husband cuz he's keeping female friends/girl friends well before you do it, pay a visit to kirikiri prison or kuje prison then you would appreciate "freedom". My advice to you is that, you should also start keeping male friends too since you are so much bothered.That's all
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Atlantian: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do you even know what poison looks like ? Women just dey talk anyhow. If you see your husband dead body, you go faint sef.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by idu1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kill him and see where your miserable life will end.
Because, he's womanizing.

Yeye....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by ogawisdom(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op ur marriage is jst 8months n u wanna poison him. U guys need to work things out. Remember u only suspect him of cheating n ve nt caught him yet. Pls dnt kill him or quit yet it is too early to think dt way. Get an elder in d family or ur pastor to talk sense into him.

This may sound strange but dnt always go checkin his phone always. Again hw come u tolerated it during dating bc he takes u along didn't u see any trace of infidelity
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by divaa: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:
Please help me, our marriage is less than a year but my husband is driving me crazy, i feel like killing him. There was a point i wished that something to happen to him so i can rest and have peace
of mind.
My husband has so many female friends and which he claims there is nothing between them yet they keep calling him at odd hours.
He comes back to the house very late.
Before we got married he always takes me along but now I live like a woman with no husband. The most painful part of everything
is that my husband was nobody when I met him. I stood by him, we work hard together
when things were tough while we were dating. Now he has gotten a good job, all he do is to go to the bar, call girls (long call), come back late. Now he deletes every
message in his phone. Recently, He forgot to delete one of the
message he sent to a girl which he told her that he misses her and still loves her. When I met and confronted him, he didn’t say
anything rather he started keeping malice with me for days.
What I don’t understand about the whole situation is that he makes it seem I’m the bad
person, he always say “did I marry him or his phone, that he saw other girls before he got
married to me?” What bothers me is that, if a man has nothing to hide, while will he gets
angry when the wife touch his phone.
I’m so unhappy and I’m scared of walking out because his people have this bad notion
about yoruba women that they don’t stay in their husband’s house and our marriage is
just 10 months old. I’m fed up and tempted to poison him.

I will suggest that you go for STD and Hiv test. Stop having sexual relations with the man.

Warn him about his affairs. If he continues, you become at risk. I would suggest you gather evidence of his cheating and use it to embarass him at his workplace.

Try and Get a Job and move out if his attitude does not change.

If you were the one cheating, he would have disgraced you. I dont know why its acceptable for men to cheat but not women.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:
Please help me, our marriage is less than a year but my husband is driving me crazy, i feel like killing him. There was a point i wished that something to happen to him so i can rest and have peace
of mind.
My husband has so many female friends and which he claims there is nothing between them yet they keep calling him at odd hours.
He comes back to the house very late.
Before we got married he always takes me along but now I live like a woman with no husband. The most painful part of everything
is that my husband was nobody when I met him. I stood by him, we work hard together
when things were tough while we were dating. Now he has gotten a good job, all he do is to go to the bar, call girls (long call), come back late. Now he deletes every
message in his phone. Recently, He forgot to delete one of the
message he sent to a girl which he told her that he misses her and still loves her. When I met and confronted him, he didn’t say
anything rather he started keeping malice with me for days.
What I don’t understand about the whole situation is that he makes it seem I’m the bad
person, he always say “did I marry him or his phone, that he saw other girls before he got
married to me?” What bothers me is that, if a man has nothing to hide, while will he gets
angry when the wife touch his phone.
I’m so unhappy and I’m scared of walking out because his people have this bad notion
about yoruba women that they don’t stay in their husband’s house and our marriage is
just 10 months old. I’m fed up and tempted to poison him.

That last phrase summarizes this whole tale for me and your alternative is to kill the man?
You have nothing to prove to anyone dear,nothing whatsoever
You want to poison him as revenge so no one else can have this man you met as a nobody who all of a sudden sees himself as God's gift to women.
Seriously you are tempted to commit murder and prepared to live with the consequences because you are so angry
What could make you so engrossed in a man that you are willing to ruin your own life for his sake.
Is this man worth all that?

It is pretty obvious this marriage has been in deep trouble before now and it's only 10 months old ?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP, honey, you're not okay. You feel forced into a corner and the pressure's making you say/think dumb things. You've tried to talk to him but he's unresponsive so you need time out of the situation to regain your strength and rethink what marriage means to you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by tiredface: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
You're a very dangerous woman. Pls. walk away and let the man and his stupid life style be
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by ancashy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Murder or has never been a solution to anything,ur spouse is correct :he chose u out of all the other ladies he carries around, u must valuable to him,special and ave something he wants dat others don't have,don't ruin his affection for u with jealousy,even if it's ur right.
Enjoy ur life,concentrate on being urself,dats d reason he chose u,cos of who u are.
In a situation like this u get him back by being urself and talking to God.
Tell him the wonderful things u love about him,tell God the horrible things u hate about him.
Keep being urself and staying positive.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't poison him abeg! No one is worth that much weight on your conscience. Just pull yourself together and ignore him. Protect yourself and manage the situation until walking out becomes the final resort. Don't let any untoward person give you BP.

One will wonder if them carry Virgo swear for the male folks ni!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Shiningmama(f): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
I no get advise to give you ooo, because we dey face similar wahala.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't because u are not SURE of the NEXT MAN..

Am also FED UP with my ladyfriend stubbornness and Insubordination...
She wants to celebrate EVERYTHING in this world..
She doesn't CARE how money comes in...,she is just interested in HOW we can hang out and spend...
Since I got to know her, I have been STRUGGLING ..to save.
I bought my CAR before we met else who knows how many years it will take me...

The TRUTH is just that ,I saw her off to the PARK now in good Faith but soaked in AGONY of a FUTILE relationship...

Have made up my mind to call it a QUIT ,despite her good side..
So U CAN DO SAME instead of committing MURDER

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Really? You'd rather commit murder than leave? You sef need help.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Kevinoh: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think this story is a phony!

Even if it is for real you should never consider murder as an alternative and even come out here to say so.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by lukaino(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
its natural to want to snoop on your husband. please for the sake of your happiness and sanity, leave his phone alone as what you dont know cannot hurt you.
ignore him and just pray for him, i'm sure he will respect your maturity and come around.
10 months is still too early to think about quitting or killing him. just resolve within your heart to make the marriage work no matter the odds.
Within every man is a propensity to want to womanize, your husband is not the worst out there.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by uchezzz(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP, i think the best thing for u to do is focus on ur own life, get a job, get involved in church activites, hang out with ur female frds.

If your husband sees that you dont have his tym, his head will come down

And if you want to live long, dont ever ever touch his phone again. You too can start making ur own long calls over d phone{call ur female frds or family} but make him think otherwise

Most importantly, pray for him. Prayer over murder.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Vision4God: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

She should pray for herself, she's a very jealous and possessive wife. For she to think of poisoning shows the kind of person she is. like someone mentioned above give your life to Christ. I wish u happy married life!

True
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Ewuro4: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
So how's the killing plot going? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
dinachi:
@ OP you are an evil woman! I would have paid attention to you but for the fact that you are considering taking another persons life. You were even tempted to poison him? For what? I think you are the evil person here not your wonderful charming husband! You search his phone all the time. Does he search yours?
All you evil witches who come here and parade yourselves as innocent women should desist!
Go and get help before you murder an innocent man whose only crime is that he married a murderer like you!

I like this sis/bro for this comment, she want nlders to tell her how to go about the killing. Only 10months and you want to kill him already .

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by obowunmi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Divorce him and move on with your life.

Isn't divorce better than murder?,

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by mutter(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
The first thing you need to know is that you did not make this man in one year. He just got a job.

The second thing you need to realize is that his family may not be pleased with you as you are from different tribes.

Try this advice and come back and give the testimony.
Stop controlling him, that does not bring anything.
Welcome him home, show that you are happy to see him, don`t ask him where he went.
If you feel that you are special believe that no woman can match up to you.
When he is at work call him or send him an SMS, tell him you can`t wait for him to come home and.....(tell him something that will make him run home to grab you in his hands).

This man is going out there to have some fun, so make the fun at home more than the one outside and he will come back.

Show him love, kindness and respect and if he is a good man you will see a visible change.

Please for God`s sake do not fight over a woman, not even with him, you are above that. You can`t change it but at leas you can counter it with dignity.

My ex even brought home girls ad I went through all phases but one day I just decided to say nothing. It was almost as if he was rubbing it in my face.
Once two girl came to the house, went straight to his room and lay down on the bed, put on AC and TV. They went to the kitchen and took my food! when my husband came back after we greeted and he sat down i told him he had visitors. He dashed to the room and came out with them. You should have seen their faces grin " Sorry Ma". I just told them they should feel free.
You see my husband had brought them into the house while I was away visiting m dad and had told them that his friend and the wife lived there too.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
@p what you are saying is that you rather be a murderer than a divorcee

besides it hasnt even gotten to that yet

You say that he suddenly changed after he got a job. If you look closely, you may find that he had it within him all along.

Anyway like most cheats, the honest truth is that nothing can really stop a detemined cheat unless he/she wants to stop themselves and therefore its up to you to decide how much you can/want to tolerate until he changes, thats if at all he changes.

You may feel llike killing him, but that wont solve all your problems, cos he will be dead and you still wont have the happy and peaceful home with him that you initially set out to have.

its up to him to decide to rid himself of the girls. You can advise, threaten, beg. cry, be angry, report him and everything else, but he is the one who needs to change.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by lufizzkids(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hey hey lady,take it easy. Don't make any rash decision.marriage can be difficult.I think since you are so angry at this point you should move out temporarily just to flee this terrible temptation.whilst away talk today him and possibly seek wise counsel.when issue has been resolved and you move back in ,if he doesn't change then you can forget the marriage
You should also know that you shouldn't raise you b.p unnecessarily because of a man checking and monitoring him is uncalled for lest you die before your time.
Be prayerful o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by osheiduchris: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
My sista wot u need is Jesus christ.jst ignore him n keep lovin him,I know is nt easy,bt jst try,God be wt u
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Faibuhari: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Maybe its time you get on your knees and give your life to christ. Its a spiritual fight and you can't win by applying physical strategy.
Ask God to forgive you your sins,known and unknown. If you guys were sleeping together before marriage when dating,confess and ask God for forgiveness. If you dated a married man as a single lady,please confess it before God and ask for His forgiveness,most single ladies who slept with other people's husbands don't know that its a seed which they will reap its harvest in their marriage.
When done with that,you now start presenting your husband continually in prayer. Persevere in the place of prayer and watch what will happen.
These is a real kolomental issue, if you can't give concrete advise can't you STFU and stop talking gibberish. I didn't read anywhere you blamed the husband rather you still dished out blame to an helpless woman

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Served you damn right.

No be marriage dey hungry you?

Now you have gotten married.

Pls keep your sh1t to yourself.

I am very sure you never had anything remotely near love but your old sagging azz wanted a man and now you got one.

Silly hoe.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by eyeview: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
These is a real kolomental issue, if you can't give concrete advise can't you STFU and stop talking gibberish. I didn't read anywhere you blamed the husband rather you still dished out blame to an helpless woman
You are too pedestran to comprehend this. In about ten years more of your life,maybe,just maybe,you will grasp what was written. For now,bask in the limits of your exposure and understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by 100Cents: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yoruba woman and poison.

We black Africans. I am so fed up how we handle marriage..

If the woman is not misbehaving, the man is. Why can't we have perfect marriages ?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
My comment is as follows:

1. Pls make no mistake to poison your man. The consequences are grave. This is mortal sin before the Lord and the society frowns at this waywardness. You could spend the rest of life in jail with hard labour. A poison would not cost you beyond 200naira or 1USD.

2. If a man wants to multi date women outside wedlock, all that is needed are prayers. Pray for him, pray for his good life, pray for success, pray for breakthroughs and most importantly for a great family. Out of interest , do you have kids? Are you pregnant? Do you deny him outer course?

3. Confront him about these frustrations and seek support and commitments from him.

4. In your mind estimate the losses, if youdl decide to breakup, the society would laugh at you, you would be made a laughing stock in your family etc., worst is that remarrying is as difficult as pushing modern day Christianity go back to Old Testament. No wants to marry you again? In an age when the beautiful ones are yet unborn and men anxious to meet the unborn ones.

5. Do you work? This is the best time to focus and improve on your occupation. Be happy, make great friends in your workplace. No man is worth dying for...but don't bother to discuss your marital issues with a colleague or superior. No need!

Tell us how successful these points have been when you do implement them.

This government sef...

Oga Seun....pls assist as this is a front page candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons! / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.