Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] (10556 Views)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki / Africa Asia America Australia Buy Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Pills And Cream / Photos-of-gay-guy-singer-micah-with-the-largest-fake-hips-on-instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
who cares if is fake or not? As far as it can make my head swell

hhahahahahahhaaaa..
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Grandmother's water pot. Chai see finishing lipsrsealed
No be my fault ooo grin

Na wetin them look for my eyes be that cheesy

my mouth come talk am cheesy
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
In wizkids voice.cheesy 'Risper faith' your bum-bum bigger than Bombay....
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by polite2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
TEAM #assVERA#
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by phlamesG: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Corazon kwamboka chai were she dey?
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by phlamesG: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by phlamesG: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Me undecided
can we see urs?
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by cutieberie1(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by mumu9gerian: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
mizkeleke:
I see artificial things everywhere...

omotola is on point.
yeah hers looks real
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by MrIncrediible(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Me undecided
*Coughs* cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by MrIncrediible(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vera is the babe...Succulent hips smiley smiley
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

*Coughs* cheesy cheesy
*Offers him a can of Orijin* tongue
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by MrIncrediible(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Lol..i hope you didn't get that from your fridge. shocked
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Lol..i hope you didn't get that from your fridge. shocked
Where else??
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
OMotola.

Team Moderate ain't nobody got time for heavy duty.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by MrIncrediible(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Where else??
Another Orijin addict..smh
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by MrIncrediible(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
OMotola.

Team Moderate ain't nobody got time for heavy duty.
I wonder how you arrived at Omotola being Moderate...babe's also a "heavy duty".
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Another Orijin addict..smh
grin grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I wonder how you arrived at Omotola being Moderate...babe's also a "heavy duty".
We are two different people with different taste so we see things differently. We can agree to disagree.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
what does orijin looks like? Cortana doesn't know undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
xp17:
what does orijin looks like? Cortana doesn't know undecided
Halo Cortana or Microsoft Cortana tongue

Where have you been??
Been looking around for you and Jbluv angry
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Halo Cortana or Microsoft Cortana tongue

Where have you been??
Been looking around for you and Jbluv angry
you haven't answered my question though

As for me , i have been looking for caro, that is prolly why i have been on nairaland exile. grin
BtW, how have you been daddy's girl?
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
I like them all undecided
thief
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
xp17:
you haven't answered my question though

As for me , i have been looking for caro, that is prolly why i have been nairaland exile. grin
BtW, how have you been daddy's girl
Lol
Now that you are back on nairaland,i take it that you've found caro?? grin
Btw... I dunno what is orijin o lipsrsealed i guess its the new word for coke grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
thief
who doesn't like good things undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
who doesn't like good things undecided
mmmmm somefin sweet yet so dangerous
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Now that you are back on nairaland,i take it that you've found caro?? grin
Btw... I dunno what is orijin o lipsrsealed i guess its the new word for coke grin
found Caro ke. The expressions used on orijin appears more like some kind of alcoholic beverage, just don't know how it looks like. Definitely not coke. undecided . Cortana gave me the image below.metcheew!

I'm not fully back, just breezed in to say hello to you, That's all.

BTW, those ladies on the front page look obese and they need to hit the gym asap. God abeg oh. tongue

Election on my mind

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by segdan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
fake ynash nonsense

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
xp17:
found Caro ke. The expressions used on orijin appears more like some kind of alcoholic beverage, just don't know how it looks like. Definitely not coke. undecided . Cortana gave me the image below.metcheew!

I'm not fully back, just breezed in to say hello to you. That's all.

BTW, those ladies on the front page look obese and they need to hit the gym asap. God abeg oh. tongue

Election on my mind
Lmao!!
I thought you were joking when you asked about that orijin o.. Well, its really an alcoholic drink.. That is all i can say.

Breezed in just for me? grin I feel honored cheesy
Hello to you too.. Keep doing you smiley

No mind the op wey post those pictures.. He doesnt know what an hourglass shape looks like grin grin
Ermm.. About the election,where will you vote from? Nairaland abi where? grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm somefin sweet yet so dangerous
how is it dangerous? undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Put our nairaland ikebe super Rokiatu na! infact add me and this Sa chick *thinking* wetin b her name sef? iyawo ikechukwu? Emmmm... can't remember jare...old age tinz... grin grin oh yea I remember now, add NadiaSa tongue our hips dont lie at all...and if it does, blame our bobo wey dey knack us steadily. angry grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Put our nairaland ikebe super Rokiatu na! infact add me and this Sa chick *thinking* wetin b her name sef? iyawo ikechukwu? Emmmm... can'tremember jare...old age tinz... grin grin oh yea I remember now, add NadiaSa
LOL you really like me sha. Mine dont compare to those beauties up there.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / Shitposting General / Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.