Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] (10551 Views)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki / Africa Asia America Australia Buy Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Pills And Cream / Photos-of-gay-guy-singer-micah-with-the-largest-fake-hips-on-instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
Wetin happen
Since Saturday I've been feeling like I'm going to die
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
Since Saturday I've been feeling like I'm going to die
mmmmm dats serious,wats wrong
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
my guy loves it dat way
Yes for now he does... untill a big yanshed lady grabs him undecided grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Enegod:
Yes for now he does... untill a big yanshed lady grabs him undecided grin
he better not try it
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by bosun11(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2015
All those hips don't look natural at all , most were enhanced due to drugs....
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm dats serious,wats wrong
Its just one of doz tricks d devil confronts me with wenever I feel like giving him chance
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
Its just one of doz tricks d devil confronts me with wenever I feel like giving him chance
mmmmmm dis is bad,send me an email
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
dechandel:
Another alien on nairaland grin tongue
Where are you from??
alien ke undecided I'm Omo naija to the core. green and white blood flow in my veins 100%.

Happy president's day holiday to you

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmm dis is bad,send me an email
Check ur inbox
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
xp17:
alien ke undecided I'm Omo naija to the core. green and white blood flow in my veins 100%.

Happy president's day holiday to you

Omo Naija kor tongue
So why aint you sure of your vote eligibility?

Abi your own diasporan get coma? tongue grin

And which is president's holiday o? Never heard of that? shocked
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
dechandel:
Omo Naija kor tongue
So why aint you sure of your vote eligibility?

Abi your own diasporan get coma? tongue grin

And which is president's holiday o? Never heard of that? shocked
waoo! I just confirmed from a friend who also has dual nationality, he said you can vote and also run for governmental positions in your former country and the vice president of his country, Liberia has two nationalities.

President's day is a federal holiday in the U.S to celebrate all the past presidents for their services.

BTW, I'm migrating to south Korea capital, Seoul sometime in June. Korea, my new home.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2015
xp17:
waoo! I just confirmed from a friend who also has dual nationality, he said you can vote and also run for governmental positions in your former country and the vice president of his country, Liberia has two nationalities.

President's day is a federal holiday in the U.S to celebrate all the past presidents for their services.

BTW, I'm migrating to south Korea capital, Seoul sometime in June. Korea, my new home.

Ohh well..
Obama never taught you well? tongue
All jokes tongue

Happy president day then, tho i am not so sure if its still today o.. America has got time issues grin

Ermm.. South Korea for what again?? Is there economy that welcoming??
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2015
dechandel:
Ohh well..
Obama never taught you well? tongue
All jokes tongue

Happy president day then, tho i am not so sure if its still today o.. America has got time issues grin

Ermm.. South Korea for what again?? Is there economy that welcoming??
Obama ain't lecturer, Jonathan is.

President's day is today, you can ask Google if you oblivious about it. It got screwed by snow and I have been sleeping and watching movies all day. Phew .

I know nothing about south Korea's economy. I'm not going to get involved in their economical activities, just going on official purpose and I shall return back sometime in the future. Not really prepared for this though. Well, another language in bag. grin

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2015
xp17:
Obama ain't lecturer, Jonathan is.

President's day is today, you can ask Google if you oblivious about it. It got screwed by snow and I have been sleeping and watching movies all day. Phew .

I know nothing about south Korea's economy. I'm not going to get involved in their economical activities, just going on official purpose and I shall return back sometime in the future. Not really prepared for this though. Well, another language in bag. grin

Atleast you should have learnt from Obama.. In the case of dual nationality tongue
Jonathan never had the shoes to go dwell in another country so he basically knows nothing about dual citizenship grin

And by sometime in the future, are we looking at the next 5-10years Oh well, you just gotta get prepared. A whole new adventure awaits you..
And yea,goodluck with the ¥^¢¡°`^ language grin

And hopefully your caro will be in Seoul grin grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 1:36am On Feb 17, 2015
dechandel:
Atleast you should have learnt from Obama.. In the case of dual nationality tongue
Jonathan never had the shoes to go dwell in another country so he basically knows nothing about dual citizenship grin

And by sometime in the future, are we looking at the next 5-10years Oh well, you just gotta get prepared. A whole new adventure awaits you..
And yea,goodluck with the ¥^¢¡°`^ language grin

And hopefully your caro will be in Seoul grin grin
now that Jonathan has shoes and being in the position to put shoes in others feet, what has he done, other than frequent appearance in Germany for medical consultations.

The future should be 1-4 years. 10 years ke. undecided

I love adventures. Prolly, I'd take some classes on Hangul language

Don't have enough energy for Caro hassle for now. cheesy cool

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
xp17:
now that Jonathan has shoes and being in the position to put shoes in others feet, what has he done, other than frequent appearance in Germany for medical consultations.

The future should be 1-4 years. 10 years ke. undecided

I love adventures. Prolly, I'd take some classes on Hangul language

Don't have enough energy for Caro hassle for now. cheesy cool

Lmao.. Do not let the GEJ activists see this...

While you are on the adventurous phase of your life, do not forget to learn how to make the Chinese cuisines tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.