Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) (31400 Views)

Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
President Jonathan at Valentine Day Dinner for widows & children of soldiers who died fighting B/ Haram at the Villa pic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=3

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
More

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by saaedlee: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Prolly his Last Valentine dinner as President.

My Heart goes out to those Families whose sons and daugthers have been victims of the Insurgency!

We still stand on our resolve; #MarchForBuhari!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari For President!

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by baybeeboi: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
really i see a father of the nation.
Fresh air indeed.
Imagine Goodluck without the distractions..........
God continue to rain His blessings on Him.

300 Likes 39 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
A very humane man

181 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Best president so far! So compassionate.

You'll have the cause to celebrate more val for that good four years that await you.

Who no like am can go and chop bomb!

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
He can do much more than this. undecided

I'm not going to applaud this coward.
My ex-president; always opting for the easy way.

The real victims that need his sympathy are scavenging for their daily bread in the refugee camps across the north east and well beyond borders but not these able ones living well and healthy in Abuja.

If you want to help and show love, do it well.
Send food and aid to the Nigerian refugees. Save back their homes, hope and peace; give it to them.

Only then.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by freshtimi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hin last presidential val dinner...Ur end is near GEJ

26 Likes

body no be firewood
Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by 175(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Emekaaaaa come ooooo it's LalaBoy. . .Front Pageeee. . .it's a go!

Modified:

Mr President is a humble and gentleman. Just imagine a GEJ Presidency without these gang up from the Aggrieved Peoples Congress.

No vacancy at the Villa. GEJ till 2019.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by ambrosini593(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
So much. Carry go my presido. No vacancy

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mr man is now forming mr nice guy when the end is near.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by jargonzboi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Last valentine, it wasn't like this.
Last children's day, it wasn't like this.

Next valentine, it will not be like this.

Don't be deceived oh ye Nigerians!

VOTE MICHAEL ONOVO for president!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by mizkeleke(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wow that's a good one by GEJ......This should be a part of our vals day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by blackCITIZEN(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by moneybag100: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol...election propaganda.
But last year val was spent with mama peace and madueke in the bedroom.
Nigerians are wiser now.

Click like for GMB
Share for GEJ.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by daveP(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
If i wanted to be hilarious, il form a scene..

G- we need just 15kids for Okon's Home, twill be enough for the publicity.

AdC- yes boss(goes to do bidding)

curtain fall.

But i cant be hilarious now(picks a chopstick of puffballs and munches away, left hand in pocket, shoes making a "ko ko ko" sound on the marble tiles)

this looks real and this girl will hold a powerful position in power if He tarries. So i feel smiley

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Clerverly: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yeye Man!

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by mikhaildr(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Space booked. Just in case
Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by TruthComeback: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wow..... Dis is so emotional my able President
Meanwhile dat "Sun of a Beach" APC mod dat
banned me should as a matter of urgency unban me before I unleash my koboko on thee...
No matter wat, its still
#Gejtill 2019, No negotiations!

29 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi, I am Jon Champion, and alongside with me is Jim Becklin, here comes a big match btw 2 giant political parties. PDP & APC.
Date:-28-3-14
Referee:- Prof jega
Here we know the winner through d both team supporters:-
For APC,....click LIKE,....for PDP,....click SHARE.

62 Likes 160 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by EdCure: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Definitely his last in Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by ChinemeOkpan: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
No matter how many times this gets to the FP, it will not stop Nigerians from asking GEJ and his government why they have not been able to stop violence in the country.

Are they benefiting from it politically?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by mrborntodoit: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gej, the father of the nation that always leave the opposition flabbergasted grin

I know someone whom was busy dining with thieves from the criminal minded Arab Puppet Congress in Lagos while his boys attacked innocent citizens in Gombe .

Gej is the light of the nation,a true democrat and an open minded President .

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
The families should be very afraid, that is how 20 women visited his wife and lost dere lives. LAST SUPPER -------> GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by pring: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is a height of hypocrisy.
They fail to provide the soldiers with sophisticated arms and armaments.
Only trying to score some cheap political points with there children like they care.
Nigerians should be asking questions, the trillions that are being set aside for security,
whose pockets are they ending up.
Jonathans should be charged with manslaughter for sending soldiers to combat boko haram with their bare hands.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Calebosko(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Av always been neutral on this presidential political mater,but after alot of observation that i have make,i now cum to the conclution that i will vote for goodluck jonathan due to the ways APC member behave, they rain insult everyday on newspaper,and unline on the presidency,the very position they aspire to get,also,the talk and promise with a decieving kind of smile on their face,they are so desprait for power,and most importantly most of the corupted past PDP members are now in APC,so may be d remainig one in pdp wil make this country a beter place to be,

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by Bantino(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Weldone Mr. President, no amount of insult or their so called letters and press conferences will stop you!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Even the president has embraced "CHANGE"
lol
It's all good, we all deserve a positive CHANGE, don't we?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Valentine Day Dinner (Photos) by daclint(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
saaedlee:
Prolly his Last Valentine dinner as President.

My Heart goes out to those Families whose sons and daugthers have been victims of the Insurgency!

We still stand on our resolve; #MarchForBuhari!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari For President!

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.