Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God (525 Views)

President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News / The Fear Of Buhari Whips Nigeria Into Shape, &Africa Just Might Be Carried Along / Fear Of Arrest: Politicians Lobby CCB To Rectify Declaration Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by solid3(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
ANSWER FAITHFULLY with fear of God - If Buhari and Jonathan are Banks, which one would you entrust your money with?

You can give reasons in your answers.
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by TruthComeback: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
#Gejtill 2019
No propaganda, no Negotiation
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by ShenTeh(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
solid3:
ANSWER FAITHFULLY with fear of God - If Buhari and Jonathan are Banks, which one would you entrust your money with?

You can give reasons in your answers.

Mallam Buhari, of course.

By zhe way, which bank emfloys feofle like OKUPE as Castomer Care Refresentatib?
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by jargonzboi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
NONE!
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I would rather save my money at Microfinance bank dan saving my money with weak GEJ (he will allow robbers to take my hard earned money and say it is not robbery bt stealing) and fake Buhari (he will use my money for political campaigns and also use it to buy nomination form without paying me interest and say he got loan from the world bank).
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by ba7man(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ will give your money out on loan to that yellow chic working in the bank and won't bother to ask her to pay back.

Buhari will put a spending cap on your money and limit how many times you'll withdraw daily.
Re: ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God by Adminisher: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari will keep my money safe and earning interest. Jonathan will steal the money, take loans to replace it then relend or 'retail ' the borrowed money to me by persuading me to use my own deposited money as collateral...money that he had already stolen.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Some Political Parties Are Against The use Of Card Reader / Coroner’s Inquest: Court Fines T.B. Joshua N25,000 / Hoodlums Invade Buhari’s Campaign Office In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.