Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (42640 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by customized19: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
duni04:
A couple of Months ago this man was a nobody, nobody knew him. Tinubu finds him, foists him on his Party and he emerges as a governorship candidate. Then the people of Lagos, like the monkeys, baboons and JJCs we are, start shouting and singing "Ambo ni" for someone we don't even know from anywhere! Someone who is only relevant because he wipes Tinubus arse!
Yoruba people! I sorry for una! Una don fall my hand big time!
[/s]

Be sorry for your pathetic life. Imagine this fool insulting a whole tribe. Leave that rusted village of yours and get informed.

Go to google, and search for Akinwunmi Ambode before opening your dirty mouth to insult the Yorubas.

http://akinwunmiambode.com/biography/
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by customized19: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

From our stolen IGR that increased from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 i.e. over 34 times.

Has anyone seen

- an increase in number of schools, classrooms, teachers, administrators etc by 34 times?
- an increase in primary health clinics and general hospital beds, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc by 34 times?
- extension of TAP water coverage all over the state by 34 times?
- refurbished and expanded FEEDER roads increased by 34 times?

If you have NOT then vote wisely for change in Lagos.
It is time to liberate Lagos from the Thief'nuibu cabal!
[/s]

Old paid fool is here again spewing trash. May you hand over your work to your children. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by AmakaDNB(f): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love Ambode

Read A Valentine To Remember on DNB - www.danwrites90..com

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by suwailad(f): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2015
but is it rigging jimi wants to do? because it's clear he has lost the election

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by wunderkiind(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2015
babs01:
I will still say it again, I'm voting PDP in Lagos nd APC for President.
way to go man!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by wunderkiind(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Clear?! lol. You just might be shocked!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Osach: 3:35am On Feb 16, 2015
babs01:

Wise man.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 16, 2015
adebisicutie:
I was there and heard people telling their kids to go and quickly take pictures with the next Governor grin . Who dosent want to identify with the winning team
only the ungrateful strangers would not vote for ambode d son of akin. They rather preferred to have an okija governor in Lagos
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Bimdim(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
babs01:
Honestly, a lots of ppl want to do d same. Dis has been my desire d beginning of dea campaigns.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by tit(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
babosky2008:

only the ungrateful strangers would not vote for ambode d son of akin. They rather preferred to have an okija governor in Lagos

ambode is not a lagosian.
you yeebos should stop causing divisions
and formenting troubles.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by drey076(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Jimi for governor
Buhari for president
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by 7lives: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

Bros you're going to give some people heart attack with this comment, when PDP came to campaign in my hood I expect a massive response from the people who are saying they are tired of Fashola's so called policies, but to my surprise the only people joining the campaign are the street urchins, and as the campaign continues I begin to sense peoples disapproval of the involvement of these street urchins in PDP campaign train, and I asked why, their reply was that Fashola's policies was tough on them no doubt but they can't trade the peace and tranquility they enjoy now with what's on display. I was like I don't understand?, they were like those touts, thugs, street urchins and area boys are actually well known criminals that have terrorized the neighbourhood before the coming of Fashola, these people are different from Oluomo crew, these ones are known robbers and pick pockets who are not happy with Fashola's street lights at under bridge, in fact Oluomo has been chasing these people out of Oshodi and they see him as an ally of APC, so these criminals sought a parley with PDP in other to overthrow Oluomo's control of streets, junctions, and garages in Oshodi.
I said they are all the same, they were like '' no they are not the same'' this our hood, we know all the criminals in this environment we even know their parents, if these guys are what Jimi represent, count us out we aren't voting. I was like haba, they were like you can't understand, you just moved in, we were born here. Ta ba n sun ekun, ama nri Iran.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by walterenahoro: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Mad man. Medications turned him to a fat fool.
....Y ARE U TELLING US WATS WRONG WIT U DAD.......WE DNT WANA NO .....SO BRO KIP IT TO YA SEF.....AMBO ATI DE OO
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
drey076:
Jimi for governor
Buhari for president
Lolz. Jimi is only looking for a ministerial post which he may not get should Buhari win.. I laugh when people say Ambode is Tinubu's boy; do u know that Jimi is only in PDP because Tinubu refused to be his godfather? Do u know how many times he went to prostrate in ikoyi? Jagaban has done his homework as usual by putting forward a man that has contributed to d success of Lagos all his life. Can u say that for Jimi?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by EmmyDe25(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Agbaje's BOLD ideas:

Free Internet,
Re-introduce Ogada
Bring down the Lekki toll.

Dear Just Kidding, If these are the BOLD ideas you chant, then Tinubu, sorry AMBODE has my vote already.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by EmmyDe25(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Aloralord1:

Lolz. Jimi is only looking for a ministerial post which he may not get should Buhari win.. I laugh when people say Ambode is Tinubu's boy; do u know that Jimi is only in PDP because Tinubu refused to be his godfather? Do u know how many times he went to prostrate in ikoyi? Jagaban has done his homework as usual by putting forward a man that has contributed to d success of Lagos all his life. Can u say that for Jimi?

This is what i tell people

I'll rather have a Tinubu; who steals and still provide some basic amenities, controlling the affairs of Lagos state, to a Bode George who is a rogue, ex-convict and a well documented looter.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Bamz(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
babs01:

Honestly you my friend seem to read minds a lot.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Bamz(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2015
icebeatz:
I am really impressed with the optimism of jimi agbaje.
He knows fully well that he cannot win lagos. Yet, he is giving in his best anf sinking millions into campaign.

That is the spirit of a true believer.

embarassed true story
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Bamz(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
Come see the way his followers are lurking around gbagada phase II where his office is located.... Consisting of his friends,street urchins,in-laws & family members awaiting for their man AMBODE to fix each of em in a juicy position as soon as he is made the state's governor

LOL his campaign office isn't far from my hood.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by tonardo(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
I just dey watch
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by babs01(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Bimdim:

Honestly, a lots of ppl want to do d same. Dis has been my desire d beginning of dea campaigns.
thats what i call change
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by babs01(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Bamz:

Honestly you my friend seem to read minds a lot.
I called it d true change
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Adex001(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
am not suprise.. but abeg, if na only one thing... let okada run oshodi - iyana ipaja route.. abeg..... kai.. dis traffic no be small thing oooo angry
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
EmmyDe25:

This is what i tell people

I'll rather have a Tinubu; who steals and still provide some basic amenities, controlling the affairs of Lagos state, to a Bode George who is a rogue, ex-convict and a well documented looter.
I still think Tinubu has been lenient on Agbaje. He ran to Bode George when it was clear Tinubu wouldn't back him for the governorship. What do u call someone who refused to serve in a smaller role and contribute to d growth of Lagos? If Jagaban wants to finish him, he would just expose his numerous visits to him to beg for his support then in ACN.
I thought Agbaje was a gentleman until he accepted the result of that fraudulent primary election cos he won. It shows he will be willing to rig the April 11th elections too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video) / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.