Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (42638 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by allanphash7(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
My amiable incoming gernor

I just like dis guy sha, no doubt

Ambo ooooooo, ambo

U av won already joor

Bleep just kidding
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by mattkelly: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm,I wonder hes relationship with Tinubu for him to have made him the Gubernatorial Candidate of APC in Lagos state.And the next coming Governor of Lagos state..The Governor of Lagos state is just like the President of country..Am wondering the type of trust he has on him to have made him the next dude after Fashola..No be today he start ohh.However,After the Elections,My brodas and sisters you no go see am again outside ohh.All of these na to win Elections ohh..

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Tomiishola: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

wow his smiles grin, is he married ?

Lol, you be real romance lander , go and get your PVC
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by jayedu108: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

why asking?seems u need a sugar daddy my guess though!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by okokhaerat(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked@tit, what kinda name z dat? Mind u, a tit z jst a name fr d vagina openings. D labia minora, labia majora, vagina nd clit
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by DIVINE78: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love Ambode.

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by blessedfavoured: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yomieluv:
Was there too,but forming big boy,so I didn't go to see him.

big boy and you went to ICM on 14th

cool ... wink
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Which Ambode are they talking about here?
Is it the same man who couldn't speak intelligently during a debate with Agbaje?
I think some of you should go check out the debate on youtube and see what manner of a dullard he is.
Ambode my ass!

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by isan(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dis man go beat JUST KIDDING like small pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by notoriousbabe: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hope he pays for the things boughted by the people that sawed him
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by RomanceLander(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
jayedu108:
why asking?seems u need a sugar daddy my guess though!

i see your sense of humor is dead if you cant fathom a joke......... you need to upgrade dear. My guess though
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by RomanceLander(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tomiishola:

Lol, you be real romance lander , go and get your PVC

lols i asked a simple question nah
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bilaya(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
The small crowd came to see M.I and not Ambode.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adaweezy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
pegasusautos:
See his rumpled shirt and greedy face, JIMI AGBAJE is preferable, anybody that is not from tinubu is fine!
are you high... The same agbaje we know and don't trust

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bamidele029: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:

are you high...

Don't mind them, they love pointing fingers forgetting that the other fingers are pointing right back at them

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adedayourt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
I like the man too nd I hope he wins but

Let him win finish, all des laff nd hug wey him dey giv everybody go end.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

u wan get close to him? make him wife catch u, eh?
But i get his contact o, u want? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by jayedu108: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

i see your sense of humor is dead if you cant fathom a joke......... you need to upgrade dear. My guess though
seems u are high on codine u beta go look for bf nd stop huntin afta sugar daddy!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adaweezy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
drillskillz:
Which Ambode are they talking about here?
Is it the same man who couldn't speak intelligently during a debate with Agbaje?
I think some of you should go check out the debate on youtube and see what manner of a dullard he is.
Ambode my ass!
[/s]
actions speak louder than words... what has Agbaje done or achieved to mean he and his party merit the Alausa house occupant
Ambode had the second best WAEC result in 1981 and got masters at the age of 21.. beat it..
Ambode has been to Harvard and interned at the world Bank ...so to call ambode dumb would be similar to saying Wole Soyinka no sabi write

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by jayedu108: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

seems ur brain needs mental re-evaluation my guess though.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by NovusHomo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
4bobo:
[size=14pt] One thing about this man is he smiles ,smiles and smiles alot. you gotta love him, even if you dont want to.[/size]

Let's just call him GOVERNOR SMILEY grin grin grin

××Copyright pending.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by pegasusautos: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:
[s][/s]
actions speak louder than words... what has Agbaje done or achieved to mean he and his party merit the Alausa house occupant
Ambode had the second best WAEC result in 1981 and got masters at the age of 21.. beat it..
Ambode has been to Harvard and interned at the world Bank ...so to call ambode dumb would be similar to saying Wole Soyinka no sabi write

hush your gum, puppet

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Pamcrest(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was at The Palms and he was an unwelcome distraction...imagine him interrupting my special moment with my boo...who does that cry
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Dubemkelly(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Campaign strategy though, they all smiling like they are sincere deep inside of them anyway do whatever that is healthy to win the electorates but stay outta violence
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by NovusHomo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
4bobo:
[size=14pt] One thing about this man is he smiles ,smiles and smiles alot. you gotta love him, even if you dont want to.[/size]

Let's just call him GOVERNOR SMILEY grin grin grin

××Copyright reserved.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bolliejay(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC - Change!

Sai Buhari
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by bayulll01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

u just murder the unfortunate guy na waooo
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by duni04(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
A couple of Months ago this man was a nobody, nobody knew him. Tinubu finds him, foists him on his Party and he emerges as a governorship candidate. Then the people of Lagos, like the monkeys, baboons and JJCs we are, start shouting and singing "Ambo ni" for someone we don't even know from anywhere! Someone who is only relevant because he wipes Tinubus arse!
Yoruba people! I sorry for una! Una don fall my hand big time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Sacramento4real(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
While one other Governorship aspirant is busy sharing Kerosene. grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
the madman is causing spectacle!
He will soon pull his clothes!
you are a disgrace to all sensible women.. undecided with your black face like egwugwu masquerade.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by adaweezy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
pegasusautos:

hush your gum, puppet
you and Jonathan think alike

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls by RomanceLander(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
jayedu108:
seems u are high on codine u beta go look for bf nd stop huntin afta sugar daddy!

jayedu108:
seems ur brain needs mental re-evaluation my guess though.

just to quote me you made two posts.............wow, is that how you seek attentions.
Well enjoy the attention you just got while you can.
I'm out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video) / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.