Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (54489 Views)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by eagleeyez: 3:31am On Feb 16, 2015
otemanuduno:

GEJ is the most corrupt man ever liveth. It reminds me of Nollywood films(psn wey dey do evil secretly na hin dey get innocent face pass). Everyone knows what OBJ can do or cannot do. OBJ can publicly send soldiers to terminate a whole city, but Jonathan can ruin a whole nation secretly.

Sai Buhari

See...... That man has no one guarding his secrets. He has many enemies that's y if he coughs everyone hears.
Most of things that will happen, I hear them weeksa before and it happens.
That strike on subsidy long before he even mentioned it,I swear I was informed on the planned 1 week strike and that all na for show and it happened

He is said to be vindictive, religiously bias and controlled by too many god fathers. His wife is also beyond his control
I swear the things .......... Look even in his so called camp lots don't like him. I hate that man sooooo much. I pray for the wrath of God on him.
Never has nigeria ever being distabalised like this... Price of food, health, education,.......... Let him just burn in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by yzgobier(m): 4:08am On Feb 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
if i were u, i would just shut up and move forward.
gej dey is worst than d obj seeking third term
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by dollarlander: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:

You be mumu o.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by fyneboi79(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
simplemach:
Oh no, you should be the one to shut up and bury ur damn head in shame,you good for nothing scoundrel.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by camplenigeria: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
zingywingy:
Thanks for putting ur stupidity in bold lettering.
A coupist for selfish interest will be opposed by the world not a coupist that was grieved by politicians embezzlement and claiming Nigerians are not poor because they dont see them eating besides gutters #ekwueme
its harsh to judge buhari wit 1983 action...He was just a nationalist trying to defend our honour and glory at all cost.

I can see that it is because of people like you that it was said that this generation is a wasted generation. I am not surprised at your choice of leadership for Nigeria because it is clear that you have have a 72-year old, malfunctioning brain in your 30-year old skull. Quite unfortunate.

Just for the records, I don't see how sentencing Nigerians to death for crimes that do not carry death penalty is for the good or honour of Nigerians. Saying we should not judge Buhari with his past actions leaves me with worries of what other factor I have left to judge him, as when judging IBB or Abacha. Even if we have to forgive Buhari for his cruelty and total disregard for human rights, should he not at least publicly say he is sorry for such heinous actions, rather than continuously state that he has no regrets for his past actions? Take it or leave it, politics or no politics, it is pay back time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Charly68: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2015
When OBJ said GEJis scheming In Gbagbo's style ,people were complaining,but the truth is all fingers are pointing towards that line. The words of an elder are always powerful.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by camplenigeria: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2015
datribune:

Trash. Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention during dat difficult period, though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power. dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. d NPN crooks did not get to power thru free & fair elections & would not leave via elections.
GMB is a man of integrity who during his brief stint as nigeria's leader reversed d rot of d clueless Shagari years & showed d world dat Nigeria could be really great.

I don't see how sentencing Nigerians to death for crimes that do not carry death penalty as being patriotic. When any criminal wants to hijack power, he must look for an excuse. Was Buhari also corrupt that he was ousted out of power by IBB?

Take it or leave it, politics or no politics, it is pay back time!

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by kunle75(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?

You are very sick ooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Athanatos(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2015
produce:
are u from the stone age tribe ?
Can you be mature please? Did he mention your tribe? The way NLanders make tribalistic comments for just a few likes amazes me.

My 2 kobo.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by vision2022: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2015
when we get to the BRIDGE, we know how to cross it. lets wait until that and see. we need CHANGE.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by asidere(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
don't be surprise if elections don't hold on march 28.cos i smell what is cooking that is interim govt on may 29 and OBJ may likely return.Can you smell what the rock is cooking.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by goldman777: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?

may it neva b well wit u bich

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by nkjohnson22: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2015
elections or no election JONATHAN all the way
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by major466(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2015
You don't need to be a psychic to know that this report is just a bedroom manufactured Lies and Propaganda aimed at pitching the Nigerian people against GEJ. Elections will hold in March. Why will GEJ contradict and Sabotage himself by postponing the elections after declaring May 29 as sacrosanct Shame to the people responsible for these lies. sad
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Horus(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TYqUvqXYA

[size=15pt]Nigerians protest against election postponement[/size]
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by zingywingy: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
A payback time from ur corrupt useless family that sees crime and corruption as an opportunity to rich at d expense of d nations honor.
Ur MALFUNCTIONAL brain husk see no difference btw military and democracy after he said constitution was suspended immediately they overthrown.
Cant we just be reasonable..we need a president not a joker.
We need a king not a fool like u.

camplenigeria:

I can see that it is because of people like you that it was said that this generation is a wasted generation. I am not surprised at your choice of leadership for Nigeria because it is clear that you have have a 72-year old, malfunctioning brain in your 30-year old skull. Quite unfortunate.

Just for the records, I don't see how sentencing Nigerians to death for crimes that do not carry death penalty is for the good or honour of Nigerians. Saying we should not judge Buhari with his past actions leaves me with worries of what other factor I have left to judge him, as when judging IBB or Abacha. Even if we have to forgive Buhari for his cruelty and total disregard for human rights, should he not at least publicly say he is sorry for such heinous actions, rather than continuously state that he has no regrets for his past actions? Take it or leave it, politics or no politics, it is pay back time!

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
NovusHomo:

No, I no fit!
grin
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by notoriousbabe: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amazo:

grin always on point! Iya Ngbali the extra-beautiful babe that always speaks sense with admirable notoriety cool . Your mouth na the sense inside "Sensei" grin
grin
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by babestella: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
zingywingy:
A payback time from ur corrupt useless family that sees crime and corruption as an opportunity to rich at d expense of d nations honor.
Ur MALFUNCTIONAL brain husk see no difference btw military and democracy after he said constitution was suspended immediately they overthrown.

Please scan your West African School Certificate (WASC) and post it here. Verification exercise is inevitable.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by camplenigeria: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
zingywingy:

Thanks for further showing us how much of a wasted generation you are. I won't insult your family cos you are a slowpoke from birth. Probably because your father's brother (the slowpoke one, not the cripple), I mean the one that impregnated your mother, did not take his drugs before doing it with your mom. I am not surprised that you are supporting a coupist dictator who does not even own a secondary school certificate.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by zingywingy: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Since I ve joined nairaland...I ve developed addiction for fools and idiot..because they amuse me alot..wish I cud buy you for my kids to toy with like ur brother.
Anyways....I prefer a coupist that will stop mis appropriation of fund and provide adequate security. A coupist that wont allow idiots like you to be jobless by providing street jobs for u. A coupist is far better than a failed president if u are sane at all.

ALSO U AND UR UNBORN GENERATION WILL BE USELESS IN LIFE AS U WISH UR SELF
camplenigeria:

Thanks for further showing us how much of a wasted generation you are. I won't insult your family cos you are a slowpoke from birth. Probably because your father's brother (the slowpoke one, not the cripple), I mean the one that impregnated your mother, did not take his drugs before doing it with your mom. I am not surprised that you are supporting a coupist dictator who does not even own a secondary school certificate.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Akpan107(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Akpan who is we? Noisemaker cheesy
you dont need to worry urself. Lets just keep watch.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by otemanuduno: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
eagleeyez:

See...... That man has no one guarding his secrets. He has many enemies that's y if he coughs everyone ears.
Most of things that will happen, I hear them weeksa before and it happens.
That strike on subsidy long before he even mentioned it,I swear I was informed on the planned 1 week strike and that all na for show and it happened

He is said to be vindictive, religiously bias and controlled by too many god fathers. His wife is also beyond his control
I swear the things .......... Look even in his so called camp lots don't like him. I hate that man sooooo much. I pray for the wrath of God on him.
Never has nigeria ever being distabalised like this... Price of food, health, education,.......... Let him just burn in hell
Ah! Eleyi o a poju!!
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by otemanuduno: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
camplenigeria:

Corruption is from d gene. Death sentence is the only cure. Sai Baba. Get to power and sentence GEJ to ------ lol. Fear don catch am grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.