Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ (2831 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by Bevista: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:
The stolen money must not be part of the budget.

Oil bunkering money never makes it to gov't coffers. Widely accepted estimates of 400,000 barrels per day bunkered is $12Billion per annum. In 5 years, that's $60Billion already.

This is just the one we know. Soludo is not far from the truth abeg
$60B @ today's exchange rate of N210 is about N12.6T.

Soludo also posited that the average crude oil price over the last 5yrs (until recently) was $100. Considering that our budget over the same period has been predicated on an average $73 benchmark. This excess adds up to another $60B (N12.6T).

Add the alleged $20B (N4.3T) unaccounted for at NNPC.

That is how the prof came up with the estimated N30T Mismanagement.
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
This OBJ CBN boy-boy nor dey taya? grin
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by GoodGovernance: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:
The stolen money must not be part of the budget.

Oil bunkering money never makes it to gov't coffers. Widely accepted estimates of 400,000 barrels per day bunkered is $12Billion per annum. In 5 years, that's $60Billion already.

This is just the one we know. Soludo is not far from the truth abeg

Thank you!

Most people do not understand what a budget is.

There are various revenue sources and leakages that are dubiously not reflected in the budget!

How about our reserves?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by tit(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Tit take note.

do you know how many Igbo men that send me message begging me to meet them in hotel?
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
With your bleached body with stretched marks, fake eyelashes, poorly drawn tats and poor oral hygiene, its a only a stuupidd Iboman raised by a Pig will date dirty girl that uses ankara pieces for mensural pad not an Igboman

tit:

do you know how many Igbo men that send me message begging me to meet them in hotel?
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by tit(f): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
BuddahMonk:
With your bleached body with stretched marks, fake eyelashes, poorly drawn tats and poor oral hygiene, its a only a stuupidd Iboman raised by a Pig will date dirty girl that uses ankara pieces for mensural pad not an Igboman

you have a very dirty mind.
Repent

you get mouth pass fish-monger!
grin grin grin

(how do you make your quote appear below your own text?)
Re: Soludo Publishes Chart To Illustrate His Accusation Against GEJ by frankyychiji(f): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2015
tit:

Tit be serious joor. I go beat you o. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Men Who Will Be In Buhari's Cabinet / NSA Or CDS Who Is Superior? / Photos Of GEJ In Aso Villa To Visit President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.