Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? (3264 Views)

13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? by TomFord816: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi there!
I believe there is a true LOVE in this world and U just should try harder and harder to find it. But in the end love will find U itself. He who seeks will always find! It is a really widely spread problem. As for me, I deal with it by getting new acquaintances as soon as possible. I go on dating websites like https://mymagicbrides.com and try to ask some girls for a date. It helps me a lot to forget the past...
Re: They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? by ihedinobi2: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Romantic ihe...

I pray God gives you the kind of wife and home you desire...

Might not agree with all your views, but I sure like your e-personality and like the fact you say it as you see it cheesy

You might be one wife tormentor like that tongue grin lipsrsealed

My Saturday was stressful... organized a Vals program in Church and was one of the speakers smiley

Doubt: I do not think blind dates/proxy marriages are wise today (If fact, only Issac seemed to go that route in the Bible).

I would STRONGLY advise against it grin

Check out a topic on my profile:

[url]The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man[/url]
Lol. I'm romantic, ehn? I think all men have it in them. It's just a hassle generally. Hehehe

Amen o. Thank you. And thanks for liking me. I like you too. grin Me wife tormentor ke? How? shocked I just plan to give her six kids and talk her ears off at night and serenade her off-key on occasion. That can't be all that bad, can it? embarassed

Eya. So sorry about that. I'm sure he'll make it up to you if he hasn't already.

Lol. That wasn't one of the morals nau. Even in those days, proxy marriages were not the norm. You're the one gonna live with the person, you want to make sure it's someone you want to do life with. You only do proxy if you trust someone else's judgment at least as much as you trust your own.

Will do.

Hope you're having a cool day today.
Re: They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Lol. I'm romantic, ehn? I think all men have it in them. It's just a hassle generally. Hehehe

Amen o. Thank you. And thanks for liking me. I like you too. grin Me wife tormentor ke? How? shocked I just plan to give her six kids and talk her ears off at night and serene her off-key on occasion. That can't be all that bad, can it? embarassed

Eya. So sorry about that. I'm sure he'll make it up to you if he hasn't already.

Lol. That wasn't one of the morals nau. Even in those days, proxy marriages were not the norm. You're the one gonna live with the person, you want to make sure it's someone you want to do life with. You only do proxy if you trust someone else's judgment at least as much as you trust your own.

Will do.

Hope you're having a cool day today.

LOL @ six kids grin

All men have romance in them? I don't know that one o

He has, thanks cheesy

God give you what you desire cheesy

(You remind me of hubby kiss and Nashville)

I agree with the OP

Nice day to you too
Re: They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? by ihedinobi2: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
bukatyne:

LOL @ six kids grin

All men have romance in them? I don't know that one o

He has, thanks cheesy

God give you what you desire cheesy

(You remind me of hubby kiss and Nashville)

I agree with the OP

Nice day to you too

Of course they do...if they're into women at all. Lol. Oh well, I know what you mean. But love makes men into very funny beings.

Amen. Thanks.

I hope I do in a good way.

Have a blessed day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice-i Don't Wanna Do Something silly / Do You Need A Domestic Worker In Ibadan:drivers,nannies,housekeepers,e.t.c / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.