Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society (3350 Views)

Israeli Investors Give Technical Support To Igbo Youth As IMC Inspects Projects. / Boko Haram Now Gives Loans To Youth As Bait For Membership --- DHQ / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Clueless thread from incompetent op. The valantine weed ought to have cleared from ops head.
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
bakila:
Clueless thread from incompetent op. The valantine weed ought to have cleared from ops head.

I understand.

You can't refute my posts so you insult me.

Typical.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

I understand.

You can't refute my posts so you insult me.

Typical.
how is my comment an insult? If you don't take weed you should just say so. Don't be offended, the thread seem like an attempt to disparage generally for no reason.
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
bakila:

how is my comment an insult? If you don't take weed you should just say so. Don't be offended, the thread seem like an attempt to disparage generally for no reason.

Refute my posts or Gtfo

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Refute my posts or Gtfo
You can't raid anyone's womb. So I do not have to refute that you actually are the same with you name. Bottom line, your thread is a figment of your imagination and my case is hereby rested.
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by supremus: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
[s]
bakila:
[/s] ``Boko is Haram`` alert!

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
bakila:

You can't raid anyone's womb. So I do not have to refute that you actually are the same with you name. Bottom line, your thread is a figment of your imagination and my case is hereby rested.

Then why bother post in it ?

See your daftness

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=supremus post=30769008][s][/s] ``Boko is Haram`` alert![/quote
Stupid cultist. If you are a member of Boko Haram of whatever type and your two dumb colleagues that placed a like on your post please avoid my mention. Anyway you guys are doing a very poor job at setting your divisive agenda.
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
bakila:
?

Fool why are you still posting in a rubbish thread?
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool why are you still posting in a rubbish thread?

Ignored
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by supremus: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=bakila post=30769347][/quote] After sizing you up I need not reply a foot soldier called Boko Haram aren't you ashamed to be associated with Boko Haram I cant weep for you buy a brain before it is late nonsensical Nematode after acquiring d western edu now you are fighting the hand that feed you hallucinating Brainwashed Boko Boi you have no sense of reasoning daft

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2015
supremus:
After sizing you up I need not reply a foot soldier called Boko Haram aren't you ashamed to be associated with Boko Haram I cant weep for you buy a brain before it is late nonsensical Nematode after acquiring d western edu now you are fighting the hand that feed you hallucinating Brainwashed Boko Boi you have no sense of reasoning daft
Fool has a very bitter heart and wants everyone to join him in Boko haram and his cult. You are hereby ignored and renounced you shallow brained bonehead. You are ignored forthwith because of you inability to engage.
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by supremus: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2015
bakila:

[size=18pt] You Illiterate, Don`t you know Nairaland is HARAM Brainwashed Mo.r0n.Primitive fellow BAKILA You are a Boko Haram go write on slate and engage your cadres you dippy[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2015
supremus:
[size=18pt] You Illiterate, Don`t you know Nairaland is HARAM Brainwashed Mo.r0n.Primitive fellow BAKILA You are a Boko Haram go write on slate and engage your cadres you dippy[/size]
Ignored
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by leksbore(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

The bombing was meant to trigger wide spread sectarian violence.

From Sunday up till that fateful Friday, there were several suicide bombings across northern Nigeria almost on a daily basis.

The case of a mob supposedly disarming an alleged suicide bomber and then lynching him to death in Gombe was particularly suspicious. There was also the allegation of the lynching of two southerners in a motor park by an irate mob who descended on them after an alleged suicide blast.

Their plan failed because the security men did use deadly force to disperse the crowd.

This is not the first time Sanusi has been implicated in triggering sectarian riots.

I just pity the people of Kano. They have shaitan on the throne.
just wondering how a king could allow his subject to go tru such croocked ordeal.....
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
leksbore:
just wondering how a king could allow his subject to go tru such croocked ordeal.....

Sanusi is an extremist Muslim and a Fulani SUPREMASCIST.

Do you think the northern oligarch care about their people?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
bakila:

Ignored

At your own perril
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

At your own perril
Ignored
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
WombRaiders:

Sanusi is an extremist Muslim and a Fulani SUPREMASCIST.

Do you think the northern oligarch care about their people?

I find most of your threads educative and giving so much insight though may seem controversial... kudos all same...how true is the allegation about their murder of a youth back in the days who ran into a police station for safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
bakila:

Ignored

Let's eschew this habit of stigmatizing folks who we can't counter their posts constructively...Why not engage jim reasonably if you think he's lying or misinforming the public?...BTW I believe strongly that boko haram isn't managed or spearheaded by these hungry and street urchins the military keep using to test their bullets...More powerful, rich and educated folks are the managers...

Finally, the problem with 60% of supposed educated folks is same as what is written in the profile picture of Miss NL Frontpage FTC(INTROVERT)...check that lady's profile pix...
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by bakila: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
There is also a saying that one should not argue with fools. Many reason abound some of which iathat people will not notice the difference or that they may drag you to their levels and trash you with experience.
On the history of Sharia in Nigeria, between Common and that system who was in place first. Why is Okija considered evil? Why isOgboni considered evil? Since you have the capacity engage me

Whynotthetruth:

Let's eschew this habit of stigmatizing folks who we can't counter their posts constructively...Why not engage jim reasonably if you think he's lying or misinforming the public?...BTW I believe strongly that boko haram isn't managed or spearheaded by these hungry and street urchins the military keep using to test their bullets...More powerful, rich and educated folks are the managers...
?
Finally, the problem with 60% of supposed educated folks is same as what is written in the profile picture of Miss NL Frontpage FTC(INTROVERT)...check that lady's profile pix...
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
bakila:
There is also a saying that one should not argue with fools. Many reason abound some of which iathat people will not notice the difference or that they may drag you to their levels and trash you with experience.
On the history of Sharia in Nigeria, between Common and that system who was in place first. Why is Okija considered evil? Why isOgboni considered evil? Since you have the capacity engage me

I don't even understand your write up or the correlation between Okija and the topic here... so how and where do I start to engage you bro...
Re: Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society by idu1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
WombRaiders:

And what makes you think I am being partisan?
This thread like most of my threads are to expose the hypocrites.
Slave.
what do you want us to do now?

O boy carry your miserable rant comot make we see road....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) / Revenge Killing: Christian Reportedly Beheads ISIS Jihadist / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.