Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't (1212 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by Femmymata2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
No doubt jona is clueless,nigerians seems helpless, the army are trying. But what about God?, his he clueless/impotent too. if God exist and he is not blind or a monsterous evil diety in the Old testament, he should be able to stop shekau from using little children for suicide bombing and all this daily killings. Probably God enjoys watching isis,bokoharam,alqueda follow his legacy of slaughtering people for no good reason as he did in the bible. Why will any God watch a little girl raped,impregnated and used as a suicide bomb carrier to exterminate people. Its horrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by darksuit(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why shouldn't God allow Shekau to behead you
Why did God allow you to wake up this morning
When good things happen, people like u forget God
But when there is chaos u call him
U think say God na police or superman abi batman
Men are a product of their own actions
These things are happening either because we have
a clueless president as u said or because of the failure of the society to deal with these miscreants before they go viral.
My bible states that God does not want the death of sinners.
And if killing people is ur God's legacy, i doubt you'll survive this.
Foolish Ingrate
I'm going to have a minute's silence for ur brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by dammywapes(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who are you to question the lord of lords ? Have you not read about the story of saul that later became paul ? Saul slaughter many christians but still yet he did not kill him. God is the writer of this novel called life, let him write it

1 Like

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by kestolove95(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
I belief in God.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by isan(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op u don high on weed
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by asadike(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
I no blame u op, no be u wake up without qualms wit your mouth intact which u still carry dey vomit rubbish for mouth. If u don't have a reason to say thk u to God,comot for road make we wey get reason stand for line.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by papercoin(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2015
God give you brain with mind and conscience you say e no do he must comot hold ak47 drive igrigri(APC) & T72 b4 u believe God dey the only sin God commited was giving man "CHOICE" when its bad God is at fault when its good "nature at work"
"And the fool says in his heart there is no God"
ME I believe in God, I refuse to be a fool & when I die & there isn't God( VERY UNLIKELY) I would still be happy for the life I lived.
Somebody would say my pastor has brianwashed me, thanks a lot my pastor did a nice job in brain washing me, I want him to brain -starch me sef
Sometimes I wonder how humans dey talk

3 Likes

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Femmymata2:
No doubt jona is clueless,nigerians seems helpless, the army are trying. But what about God?, his he clueless/impotent too. if God exist and he is not blind or a monsterous evil diety in the Old testament, he should be able to stop shekau from using little children for suiciding bombing and all this daily killings. Probably God enjoys watching isis,bokoharam,alqueda follow his legacy of slaughtering people for no good reason as he did in the bible. Why will any God watch a little girl raped,impregnated and used as a suicide bomb carrier to exterminate people. Its horrible
smh....
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by juniormusa(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Femmymata2:
No doubt jona is clueless,nigerians seems helpless, the army are trying. But what about God?, his he clueless/impotent too. if God exist and he is not blind or a monsterous evil diety in the Old testament, he should be able to stop shekau from using little children for suiciding bombing and all this daily killings. Probably God enjoys watching isis,bokoharam,alqueda follow his legacy of slaughtering people for no good reason as he did in the bible. Why will any God watch a little girl raped,impregnated and used as a suicide bomb carrier to exterminate people. Its horrible
My friend if you have nothing to say keep quiet cos you're committing sin in disguise..
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by papercoin(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
I no blame u op, no be u wake up without qualms wit your mouth intact which u still carry dey vomit rubbish for mouth. If u don't have a reason to say thk u to God,comot for road make we wey get reason stand for line.

Abi? If nah life support him dey I for know weda him go remeber to post for nairaland
*thank God say man no be God*

1 Like

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by papercoin(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:
a clueless president as u said or because of the failure of the society to deal with these miscreants before they go viral.
Foolish Ingrate

When some people talk you wonder if they were thrown out of a black maria truck
*Don't bother him nah dat milliseconds air still dey decieve am* and the alarm clock he kept by his bed that's giving him effontery to talk
* u go small skull come get phd u come dey feel say u fit form sahara reporters for God,shey God resemble jonah for ya eyes?*
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by darksuit(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
papercoin:

When some people talk you wonder if there were thrown out of a black maria truck
*Don't bother him nah dat milliseconds air still dey decieve am* and the alarm clock he kept by his bed that's giving him effontry to talk
* u go small skull come get phd u come dey feel say u fit form sahara reporters for God,shey God resemble jonah for ya eyes?*
Free am,we sabi people wey don du am b4
If na God wey dey old testament d guy want
Na hin palaver but d guy foolish
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by darksuit(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
And if u posted this for attention
You're a bastard
Ignore my signature make u quote me
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 16, 2015
The fool has said there is no God...the foolish philosopher has said God is incompetent and wicked. 2Co 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
God is the last person u want to be foolish with. Seek restitution.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by onetrack(m): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2015
OP, there is no use getting angry at something that does not exist.

1 Like

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by Jeromejnr(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
darksuit:
Foolish Ingrate
I'm going to have a minute's silence for ur brain

Thank you my brother, you have said it all.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by An2elect2(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Well...yawns! foolish people everywhere.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by dammywapes(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
An2elect2:
Well...yawns! foolish people everywhere.
:X you right. A fool says in his heart there is no God.

1 Like

Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by Jameselias: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Well christians have already spoilt this thread meant for serious discussion.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by twosquare(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Femmymata2:
No doubt jona is clueless,nigerians seems helpless, the army are trying. But what about God?, his he clueless/impotent too. if God exist and he is not blind or a monsterous evil diety in the Old testament, he should be able to stop shekau from using little children for suicide bombing and all this daily killings. Probably God enjoys watching isis,bokoharam,alqueda follow his legacy of slaughtering people for no good reason as he did in the bible. Why will any God watch a little girl raped,impregnated and used as a suicide bomb carrier to exterminate people. Its horrible
2Timothy 3:1-4... God has already warned us about this, these are the times God spoke about, and it is going to get worse. Gird ur mantle and be ready to stand against the storm....Man is the architect of his own misfortune, and when men are doing things that will cause evil, they didn't sought for his opinion, what make you think He will do something? He has already made His will known...follow Good, shun evil and but humans chose otherwise. That apart, what should make you and me fear is this: what keeps God quiet and He is doing nothing about it....when His wrath shall be unleashed, and that barrier is out of the way, nothing will stop His wrath.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by lastmessenger: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
is it Gods fault that the government is corrupt and cannot fund the military so that they can defeat BH? is it God that formed the mole in the NA? Humans will always look for silly excuse to blame God.
op you did not try at all.
Re: God Can Stop Boko Haram But He Won't by Anas09: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ah, Femmimata. The day ur mama born u, people rejoiced ooo. Ah, na weytin she born, they asked? Na boy. And they thought , oh theris an addition to humanity. Just see what you turned out to be. ShiiiiiT.what a waste. 9whole months and its u. Poor woman she suffered for nothing .Rasptutin go get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Stamped Pictures / Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.