Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pdp Or Apc... My "Sophie's Choice" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Or Apc... My "Sophie's Choice" (475 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Saraki Writes APC; "My Hands Are Tied" / Finally Who Benefited From Election Postponement?- PDP Or APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Or Apc... My "Sophie's Choice" by t4tgirl(f): 3:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Im not a politician and I don't hold any allegiance to any political party. I watch, read and listen daily to all the propaganda in the media and this is what I think

We have no past or present president or politician with clean hands. Playing the 'Holy card' will work for none of them. For GMB and JIMI AGBAJE, even if you claim that your hands clean, they have become filthy by ASSOCIATION.

This current government (STATE and FEDERAL) is the most corrupt one ever! With total disregard and down right impunity for the Nigerian people, our leaders bleed this nation dry. GEJ's slapped me in the face by granting presidential pardon to his mentor (A convicted criminal, a thief, who stole billions from Bayelsa state), to make matters worse I am struggling to site a cogent corruption case fully investigated, charged and convicted by his regime.

What did Bola Tinubu mean when he said he was richer than GEJ @ the APC rally in Lagos? Where did that money come from?

GMB is unable to defend the accusations of control over free society during his regime. During his MILITARY regime, the National Association of Nigerian Students was outlawed. Two decrees severely restricted freedom of the press, as journalists were barred from reporting information considered embarrassing to any government official (in Buhari’s infamous Decree Number 4). Security risks to the state, as determined by the chief of staff at Supreme Headquarters (in Decree Number 2), could detain persons for up to six months without trial.

The forth coming elections is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. This is my decision:

I AM VOTING FOR GMB
Not because he is a better candidate, but because its about time that our leaders realize that our silence in this corrupt, clueless and irresponsible regime, does not mean consent. GMB is a risk, yes. If he wins, he might end up worse than GEJ, but I'm sending this simple message to all our leaders: IF YOU DON'T PERFORM, WE, THE PEOPLE, WILL BOOT YOU OUT!!!
Re: Pdp Or Apc... My "Sophie's Choice" by Pavore9: 3:44am On Feb 16, 2015
The power is in our votes, we should use it wisely.
Re: Pdp Or Apc... My "Sophie's Choice" by jeffizy(m): 4:36am On Feb 16, 2015
You've made a decision that your future offspring will forever be grateful to you for.
I admit it might not be totally green grass on the other side too, but at least the present grass is nothing but thorns .
We need a G reat , M emorable and B eautiful #CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

"We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" / Jonathan's Government Is Corrupt - They Want Change / Check Out This Hair Style For GMB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.