Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode (41318 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by dunkem21(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Not a fan of FFK but he said some hard chilling truths here.

Good luck was instrumental in ousting Gbagbo.

OBJ tried a third term on Nigeria against the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by MZdamola(f): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Burger01:

This is more than chill pill oocheesy
Lol... calm down joojoo tongue
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Excellentmind: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ is just singing a frustration song. Indeed he has lost his grip in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by walosha(f): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015

[size=13pt]Nothing is fun than watching FFK reeling out poems of criticisms on behalf of the president who lacks the public relation to address certain salient national issues despite a PhD[/size].
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
SmartChoices:
cool FFK from Bianca to GMB to JEGA n now OBJ seems you're truly insane.....nb am responsible for my posts!

Imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by melvin0004(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
[size=15pt]The highest insult i can give is to call someone a fool
So, i dont know what to call that person that still believe a word of utter crap
that come out of ffk's mouth[/size]
wot are u even saying,u may nt like him bt everything he said abt Obasanjo is so true n on point.obasanjo has ridicule himself n his words are irrelevant in d society now.greedy old fool.All former head of states(babangida,yakubu) are nt power hungry like dis dude.*except buhari who is also power hungry. (2003,2007,2011 n 2015)

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2015
baba no dey take prisoners......na load,open and fire......chai,,,,,,our baba dey thunder all of dem....
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by CaptainAmerica1: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

ffk is a palace jester. If anybody had an ounce of support for gej, he should have lost it with the emergence of ffk as gej's campaign fool.
that guy does not deserve any worth of attention, a drug addict like ffk? nigeria is a mess

A big mess I tell you

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Idu123(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2015
We shouldn't mind those flawless statements from 0BJ, we all know that his is a power monger and aslo a confused man that want everybody to subject to his order but we Nigerian that knew our left nd right we said no to him nd shame that is going to be upon him @ d end of d day! GEJ for life.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
if Gej is from the north will obj be attacking him like this everyday,what is wrong with obj,is he the only ex president in Nigeria,?

Obj's mind is as he looks - ugly
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by eleko1: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided angry Little demon.JESUS won't kill U bicos of ur sin,HE CARE.Thunder kor,Tunde ni.Vote for BUHARI and stop dis reckless STEALING,CORRUPTION,MISGOVERNANCE,THIEVERY,CLUELESSNESS and all ills dat has bedevil dis our country from the inept PdP govt.EMBRACE CHANGE
Ovie56:
ok….
but im tired of all this buhari will statements
in just ten sentences using buhari has ..tell me aleast. 20 things he has done in the LAST TEN YEARS TO BETTER OUR LIVES

may thunder fire anybody that quote to insult me in Jesus name
undecided. BUHARI LOVE U wink cool
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by biggybanty7(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
FFK sing 4 me I will gv u money,i knw u can sing Alanta, grin many yoruba 4get dat even FFK late Dad betrayed d yoruba
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
onatisi:
bros it is all politics, obj is fighting for his political survival ,believe when I tell u that if and once gej wins the next election obj will be political dead and irrelevant in nigeria politics . Even as the case is now ,it is the opposition platform that obj is trying to use to force himself back ,within pdp and the scheme of things in nigeria ,obj has been rejected and neglected. No pdp aspirant goes to him again,no one needs his approval to get things done anymore in pdp and in nigeria.his name no longer brings that fear and respect it used to when gej first entered office. He knows that if gej wins and he goes another 4 years like this noone will even think of wishing him merry xmas .this is what he is afraid of and trying to avert. Believe me the atrocities obj is accusing gej of doing ,he obj did worse when he was in office. If gej had allowed obj to control him,believe apc would have had serious problem of their members been assassinated or imprisoned. we all saw how notable opposition figure were killed during obj tenure. We are lucky in nigeria to have someone like gej has president that has allowed the opposition a level playing ground. Obj simply doesn't the word No ,he wants to have his way all the time and once you say no you become his number one enemy. Eg,tafa balogun,alams,atiku,ladoja and dariye
YOU are a political scientist.KUDOS

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
sammieguze:
Well...

Obj don tok him own.

Who go hear go hear and who no go hear no go hear

Obj is irrelevant in the SW.
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Despite all this, i stil believe this FFK is a Mole in GEJ camp, he has an unalloyed respect for OBJ... I might be wrong though
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by nnachukz(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
It is amazing how people easily forget. This OBJ proudly told us that election is do or die affairs and blasphemously said that even Jesus Christ can't conduct free and fair election in Nigeria. What credibility of the election is talking about? At least Jonathan has given us the voice to decide our fate which obj denied us. He should stop pretending like he likes the masses. Some of us have not forgotten the atrocities he committed during his tenure. Had he succeeded in dubiously elongating his tenure he may still have remained in power till date.

6 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
PenSniper:

Obj's mind is as he looks - ugly
as ugly as the devils,and he is intolerant of another's opinion

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by ceejayluv(m): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Faibuhari:
Who takes a senile OBJ serious, he only thinks about himself and nobody else
And apparently, his Daugher in law's A$S..

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
as ugly as the devils,and he is intolerant of another's opinion

abeg dont write rubbish.....when the elders are talking,you keep quiet and listen...
you may not like him....but he is still your elder...

by the way...what is the meaning of ugly?
from were this come from?

will you be happy when people are abusing your igbo elders(i assume you are igbo from your nickname)
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2015
But why can't Yoruba elders call this Obasanjo of a man to order? He's fast losing his respect as a former President and elder statesman and nobody is advising him to stop.

Or has he become so hated even amongst his kinsmen

O ftBJ, live GEJ alone! Nigerians like him the way he is!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
So, i dont know what to call that person that still believe a word of utter crap

FFK is far better than millions of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by luckylucky: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tola268: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote
author=Ebig22 post=30773476]i don't know why this old man no go rest,
in oshiomole voice Chief olusegun Arema Obasanjo go and die[/quote] Old matters have gone, this is youth era let the youth continue

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by shizzle11(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
obasanjo is a despicable, arrogant, egoistic and self-centered old FOOL. Whoever does no kowtow to him and do his bidding must receive receive backlashes from him and be pulled down, that is his principle.

A man who lacks moral, full of pride and feel he knows it all and is the best at everything, he is putting in so much effort to remain politically relevant.

ffk said the very truth. To hell with obasanjo. May he die a very callous and evil death. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by luckylucky: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
This Fani kayode is digging his own grave. Baba is baba anytime any day eni aba laba ni Baba!
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
donpeey22:
But why can't Yoruba elders call this Obasanjo of a man to order? He's fast losing his respect as a former President and elder statesman and nobody is advising him to stop.

Or has he become so hated even amongst his kinsmen

OBJ, live GEJ alone! Nigerians like him the way he wasis!!!

now someone is making sense......thank you....abusing will bring nothing....

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
eleojo23:
There is a lot of insincerity in the way the president has been criticized. He has been called all kinds of names and blamed for things that are not even his fault. Suddenly he has become the worst person on earth to the critics while those who have done more harm to the country in the past have suddenly become saints. The case of pot calling kettle black must not be tolerated by any sincere person.

The other day, those from the opposition agreed with their man when he said that people should not judge him by his past records but they do not hesitate to judge the president by his past records. I mean, isn't what happened last year (or two years ago) already in the past?
If the opposition feels that their man deserves a second chance despite his bad past records, then the current president also deserves a second chance.
There should be no double standards unless indeed the critics are hypocrites.
thanks, is just dat some peopl are so blind with sentiment and hatred, to see dis.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by OLADD: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176920-obasanjo-attacks-jonathan-fani-kayode.html

Good job FFK. Obasanjo has lost every prestige he has as an ex president.

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by ogene007: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Please, focus on the message and quit attacking the messenger. The points raised by FFK are valid, if OBJ has any evidence to back up what he has said concerning GEJ, he should make it available to the public. At least, it would help INEC in forestalling any rigging plans from any quarters. Should OBJ fail to provide proof on any of those things he said, we would safely conclude that he was simply attempting to precipitate an intractable crisis that would bring down the whole system, paving way for the interim government which he has been accused of scheming for. That said, it is clear that the momentum is clearly with GEJ as we move towards the elections in march 28, and his campaign team should focus on the goal and not allow the desperation of the opposition and their new found godfather to unsettle them. APC are increasingly realizing that the Buhari project is a doomed venture and are attempting desperate measures to bring down the entire system.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Johnjack: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
You are very stupid..Who finished GEJ?. OBJ that can not control one single political structure in his ward?.
Do you know why Iyabo hates and despise him?. Because with all the powers Obj claims and thinks he wields,he couldn't
save his own daughter politically. Obj thrives in the midst of low-lifers simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Peterina(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Noted
Re: Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Mrbigman1(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
pekeyim:
Ok FFK had a good Night's rest.

Well we all know OBJ, He's a slimy Person.

You claim to be a PDP card carrying member, but you are doing everything to undermine Your own party.

But You still claim to be a Saint.

Same oldBJ in his book said GEJ is involved in anti-party activities.
Ffk just said everything that my heart have carried for long.
God blees GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey / Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.