Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? (4099 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Springz(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Don't get your point
Just explaining how its the girl's business as well.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Springz:

Just explaining how its the girl's business as well.

It's a matter of opinion
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes that happens

So whats the issue in this scenario

is it because he is not capable of managing two families
His capability or lack of it thereof is not the problem, the problem is him taking money from the girl's mother and never paying back.
This however wouldn't be a big problem if he was a devoted husband and father, but seeing that he lives a double life changes perception all together.

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
crackhaus:

His capability or lack of it thereof is not the problem, the problem is him taking money from the girl's mother and never paying back.
This however wouldn't be a big problem if he was a devoted husband and father, but seeing that he lives a double life changes perception all together.

ok
no problem

I still dont think a child should be all in his parents business
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok
no problem

I still don't think a child should be all in his parents business
Like never in their business, or only in certain situations?

On the assumption that this child is an adult BTW...
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
crackhaus:

Like never in their business, or only in certain situations?

On the assumption that this child is an adult BTW...

They are adults too
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

They are adults too
Lol...okay!
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omooba77:
Dear Taiwo,

They had to take their daughter or should I say my half-sister home. She hasn’t returned to school. My father had been calling to plead with me to keep this from my mother since then. I have stopped picking his calls and I still haven’t told my mother.

This is a man who doesn’t know how my sister and I go about our education, talk less of visiting us in school. He has visited my half-sister several times. I haven’t met him because most of the time, its either they stay in the car or they talk at the school’s cafeteria. I am so unhappy and this is really beginning to affect me.

Fire the scriptwriter for a start

Secondly, both women know that they are not the only one. You mean abuja wife has never been to her husbands house in Ibadan?

Next story pls grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Baby Food Is Best To Introduce To A 3 Months Baby / How Do You Know Your Husband Is Not Cheating On You? / Would You Attend A Wedding Without An Invitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.