Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize (1320 Views)

My Suspension Cannot Stand - Jibrin / Why PDP Will Never Go To Court Over Buhari's Certificate: The Real Truth / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by Adenugay(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/justtice-300x225.jpg[/img]

Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize

Justice R. I. Amaize, a former jurist, has declared that those seeking the disqualification of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, over the non-attachment of relevant documents to the INEC form he submitted, perjury and alleged lack of requisite qualification may have to think of something else as the three issues lack evidential value.

Justice Amaize, who retired from the Edo State high court, disclosed this in his legal opinion exclusively made available to LEADERSHIP over the weekend.

According to the judge, the aforementioned points, when issues are joined by the parties in court, would be resolved in favour of Buhari, adding that the three issues being promoted by the proponents of Buhari’s disqualification were of no consequence and cannot stop him.

Consequently, Buhari will go ahead and contest the March 28 presidential election, legitimately.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/the-case-cannot-stand-justice-amaize/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2015
hahahahaha
the last paragraph, very funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

APC retired judge, tell your buhari to go to court and defend himself.
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by darksuit(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Of course it can't
But the truth is bitter

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by kestolove95(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Not just contest..but. Contest and win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by akinsadeez(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2015
How can he confidently say the issues would be resolved in favour of Buhari. Is he the judge that will hear the case or does he think every judge must reason the same way with him. As a retired judge he should know that courts don't determine cases or issues in vacuum. The court has to consider the facts and arguments of the parties on the issues before it. This judge has not seen the facts or the arguments yet he is already saying how the case would go. Only God knows how he was handling cases when he was a judge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by BERNIMOORE: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Adenugay:
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/justtice-300x225.jpg[/img]

Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize

Justice R. I. Amaize, a former jurist, has declared that those seeking the disqualification of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari, over the non-attachment of relevant documents to the INEC form he submitted, perjury and alleged lack of requisite qualification may have to think of something else as the three issues lack evidential value.

Justice Amaize, who retired from the Edo State high court, disclosed this in his legal opinion exclusively made available to LEADERSHIP over the weekend.

According to the judge, the aforementioned points, when issues are joined by the parties in court, would be resolved in favour of Buhari, adding that the three issues being promoted by the proponents of Buhari’s disqualification were of no consequence and cannot stop him.

Consequently, Buhari will go ahead and contest the March 28 presidential election, legitimately.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/the-case-cannot-stand-justice-amaize/
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by dustmalik: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
How can he confidently say the issues would be resolved in favour of Buhari. Is he the judge that will hear the case or does he think every judge must reason the same way with him. As a retired judge he should know that courts don't determine cases or issues in vacuum. The court has to consider the facts and arguments of the parties on the issues before it. This judge has not seen the facts or the arguments yet he is already saying how the case would go. Only God knows how he was handling cases when he was a judge.
The judge has common sense, but you don't. That's how he knows.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by akinsadeez(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2015
dustmalik:

The judge has common sense, but you don't. That's how he knows.

you are senseless as the dust in your moniker grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by myola(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:
I thought our learned lawyers always advice us that when case is in court we can't comment on such matter especially public figures ? I'm stand to be corrected if my assumption is wrong o.
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by akinsadeez(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2015
myola:

I thought our learned lawyers always advice us that when case is in court we can't comment on such matter especially public figures ? I'm stand to be corrected if my assumption is wrong o.

Well you are actually correct. It is sub judice to comment on an action or case which is already before a court of law. However I guess because this man is retired, he can air his opinion. I know the rule applies to all lawyers and breach can lead to contempt proceedings but I am not sure of its application generally to non-lawyers.
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by hazyfm1: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2015
INTERESTINGLY EVEN A DEAF AND DUMB PERSON KNOWS THIS FACT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Why not post the reasons he gave!
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by sammyj: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by KwoiZabo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
OP, you your source and GMB are all olodo.
Re: Buhari Certificate: The Case Cannot Stand – Justice Amaize by egift(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Everyone knows Jonathan and the PDP have no new ideas, so they are just busy chasing Shadows.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! / Bayelsa Female Politicians, Driver Buried In Four Graves / Tributes To Buni Yadi Students. Murdered In Cold Blood On 25 Feb 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.