Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub (758 Views)

Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
I was not sure under which section to post this as i was not romantically linked to the three chicks that told me i am a snub.

I always wonder what they mean because they get the impression on the first time we meet.

Can anyone explain to me what it means?
Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by Welepamilayo: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
andee4real:
I was not sure under which section to post this as i was not romantically linked to the three chicks that told me i am a snub.

I always wonder what they mean because they get the impression on the first time we meet.

Can anyone explain to me what it means?

Dictionary defines a snob as "a person who believes that their tastes in a particular area are superior to those of other people.". Did you do anything that made you come across as this definition indicates? If so, that is why they said that. If not, they might not know the meaning of the word.

1 Like

Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maybe they don't. Thanks anyway.
Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by akinsadeez(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
they are interested in you.
Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
they are interested in you.

I think this is true
Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by Mprex(f): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
i think they word they intended to use is arrogant or overbearing certainly not snob
Re: When A Chick Thinks You're A Snub by aphildam(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Funny--- what will mother hen think.....oh he's a chicken abductor eagle so mother hen flaunts her muscled wing and says ' come here u green head eagle and i will make u bald like a bald duck takin a swim in a hot spring' cuckooooo

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Risk / 5 Top Ways To Win Back Your Ex / Iz Diz Love Or Wha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.