Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

In Defense Of Barcanista. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defense Of Barcanista. (1520 Views)

Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
I don't usually create topics, this is only just my second topic since my sojourn in this great forum.
I believe most of you must have seen this wonderful thread by barcanista...https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda.
I've always been a staunch supporter of Jonathan, on the other hand, barcanista is a well renowned Buharist, but he's someone I've always respected because of his intelligence and his unbiased views(not always though), he's someone who's not scared to air his opinion no matter what; even though it contradicts those of his fellow comrades.
Since creating that topic last night, barcanista has been insulted and called all sort of names just because he aired his candid view, It doesn't stop him from being a buhari supporter, I still believe he's the most loyal Buharist on this forum.

To those calling him all sort of names, you're very wrong, Some one even went as far as saying "he's trying to impress some Female PDP supporters",someone even unfollowed him, this is uncalled for, does it mean that you "progressives" can't accept internal criticism... He's still one of you no matter what, but if you people choose to ostracize him, he's always welcome to join us(the Democrats).
Barcanista, you owe no apology to anybody.

Once more, On behalf of the Nairaland Democrats, I thank barcanista for clearing the air on that propaganda.

Sai barcanista

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista views was his and he remains a buharian.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Barcanista views was his and he remains a buharian.
Good!... I DON'T SEE WHY THEY SHOULD BE ATTACKING HIM.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by suwailad(f): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good!... I DON'T SEE WHY THEY SHOULD BE ATTACKING HIM.

my son, i thought you would have been more sensible by now.
that dude is not against any body, so dont try to paint it that way

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:

my son, i thought you would have been more sensible by now.
that dude is not against any body, so dont try to paint it that way
Which dude?... IbnSultaan or barcanista?
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by Energito: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by ichidodo: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Why are you defending him? Does he not know what he got himself into by supporting APC worse still deviating a little from their moronic propaganda laden agenda?? Or do you want us to have a go at you for defending him? LWTMB..

5 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Why are you defending him? Does he not know what he got himself into by supporting APC worse still deviating a little from their moronic propaganda laden agenda?? Or do you want us to have a go at you for defending him? LWTMB..
Well, I just had to, I really felt for him, the way those guys were castigating him like an outcast. What ever happened to freedom of expression.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by bright8(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2015
He, Barcanista,only got a dose of what his comrades in agberoism dole out to other people with different views.
No need defending him. Na their brother. He understands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by pmc01(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Quit the drama, my friend.

Your fellow in crime (barcanista) is a pathetic coward and shameless pretender. That, I detest, not necessarily his disguised sympathy for the PDP.

Even FFK was honourable enough to publicly declare his defection, not the dirty game of playing for one team and having your heart somewhere else.

And it is not just about the post you mentioned. It is a trend I have now noticed he is consistent with.

So you can please carry your falsehood to your coven. Disgusting things.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by ichidodo: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, I just had to, I really felt for him, the way those guys were castigating him like an outcast. What ever happened to freedom of expression.
Leave that rhetoric for neutrals to judge...our own is to keep our gunpowder dry whilst laughing at the spectacle of wolves tearing at each other...he was fortunate we wasn't there else there would have been more gunpowder to the petrol.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Leave that rhetoric for neutrals to judge...our own is to keep our gunpowder dry whilst laughing at the spectacle of wolves tearing at each other...he was fortunate we wasn't there else there would have been more gunpowder to the petrol.
Yes sir, you have a point.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2015
pmc01:
Quit the drama, my friend.

Your fellow in crime (barcanista) is a pathetic coward and shameless pretender. That, I detest, not necessarily his disguised sympathy for the PDP.

Even FFK was honourable enough to publicly declare his defection, not the dirty game of playing for one team and having your heart somewhere else.

And it is not just about the post you mentioned. It is a trend I have now noticed he is consistent with.

So you can please carry your falsehood to your coven. Disgusting things.
See this one again, pained mofo!
The truth is bitter. Up barcanista grin
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2015
bright8:
He, Barcanista,only got a dose of what his comrades in agberoism dole out to other people with different views.
No need defending him. Na their brother. He understands.
Yeah... Indeed, let him feel a little of what others have felt in the hands of his comrades. But at least, the guy is truthful to some extent.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by Clerverly: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See this one again, pained mofo!
The truth is bitter. Up barcanista grin

If you want to know more about barcanista, just follow the thread from page 9! No need for any sympathy thread on his behalf! angry >:

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

If you want to know more about barcanista, just follow the thread from page 9! No need for any sympathy thread on his behalf! angry >:
Don't worry, I've seen what Gbawe said about him, it doesn't change my view about him. Haven't you heard people call buhari a tyrant and fanatic?... Did your view about him change?... No!
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by Clerverly: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Don't worry, I've seen what Gbawe said about him, it doesn't change my view about him. Haven't you heard people call buhari a tyrant and fanatic?... Did your view about him change?... No!

You are wrong, I am not referring to Gbawe's post! Didn't you read my comments too??

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

You are wrong, I am not referring to Gbawe's post! Didn't you read my comments too??
I saw yours too, right from page one.
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by ichidodo: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes sir, you have a point.
Thank you for seeing things our way, regardless that we also are aligned with your train of thoughts and bias the last thing we need is for janjaweeeds to think we've all turned softie and aim to capitalize on that supposed weakness…our dear good sir….

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Thank you for seeing things our way, regardless that we also are aligned with your train of thoughts and bias the last thing we need is for janjaweeeds to think we've all turned softie and aim to capitalize on that supposed weakness…our dear good sir….
Thank you too boss, I appreciate your inputs.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by ManUtdholic: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is just to show you that APC and their members thinks that they are d wisest
They don't see other view as sensible once it against their own view

Why attacking him Cuz he didn't buy the propaganda
The thread
Does it change the fact he will vote GMB?
Suddenly the one they will tag when a thread against GEJ surfaces is now secretly working for pdp?

Itz just a shame
Re: In Defense Of Barcanista. by DaBullIT(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Looks like GEJ's fans are fire

Not frying pans

I Don talk am

(1) (Reply)

Should 'hijabs' And 'shaylas' Be Banned In Nigeria ? / Photos: 17-year Old Hayley Okines Trapped In 104-year-old Body Dies! / Nigerian Lawmakers And Their Jumbo Salaries: The Way Forward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.