Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! (1030 Views)

Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv / So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
These APC guys can hardly tolerate anyone with a different point of view, whether it's biased or straight.

I have always seen the vast majority of these guys as impatient, emotional, rude and fake; just as their candidate.

Barcanista only took a little deviation from his normal position, and lo and behold, the real attack dogs pounced on him like a lion pouncing on a prey. Very funny.

I've been laffing since I saw the thread. These guys can never tolerate the insults and embarrassment most PDP supporters are subjected to. That's the change!

They can't even tolerate a dissenting view from one of theirs! So much for change.

I was almost deceived by the change crew!

What will happen when Barcanista officially decamp to the PDP? Some guys go kill themselves.

It's their nature. A lot of my guyson ffb hardly talk with me cos of my support for the PDP.

Let me go over to that thread abeg!

Hahahahhahah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Redoil: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2015
dein77:
These APC guys can hardly tolerate anyone with a different point of view, whether it's biased or straight.

I have always seen the vast majority of these guys as impatient, emotional, rude and fake; just as their candidate.

Barcanista only took a little deviation from his normal position, and lo and behold, the real attack dogs pounced on him like a lion pouncing on a prey. Very funny.

I've been laffing since I saw the thread. These guys can never tolerate the insults and embarrassment most PDP supporters are subjected to. That's the change!

They can't even tolerate a dissenting view from one of theirs! So much for change.

I was almost deceived by the change crew!

What will happen when Barcanista officially decamp to the PDP? Some guys go kill themselves.

It's their nature. A lot of my guyson ffb hardly talk with me cos of my support for the PDP.

Let me go over to that thread abeg!

Hahahahhahah
link to the thread

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by ichidodo: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Nice to see wolves tear at each other for a change... Hohoho....

4 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Which thread? Would love to pay it a visit.

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Nice to see wolves tear at each other for a change... Hohoho....

Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by GoldCircle: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2015
it all reflects the beauty of democracy. Freedom to express ourselves. What I don't understand is why the insults. Must we agree on all things even if we are siblings?

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by bamosagie(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Best thread ever just exposed apc hypocrisy and backstabbing

2 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by Arysexy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Like buhari like his supporters, very intolerant Bunch,

I wonder if their thin god can stomach the insults thrown at a sitting president like GEJ.

They keep exposing themselves for whom they are.

4 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by sCun: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Most fans of APC possess the same mentality with boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
sCun:
Most fans of APC possess the same mentality with boko haram.

I tell you. Their mean treatment of Barcanista lends credence to that.

1 Like

Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by meforyou1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Men, I was so overjoyed. The intolerant janjawedeans abusing and cursing as they know best. Mods should please reopen that thread, we will make sure it reaches 50 pages today
Re: So Sweet Watching APC Supporters Attack Barcanista! by dein77(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
Men, I was so overjoyed. The intolerant janjawedeans abusing and cursing as they know best. Mods should please reopen that thread, we will make sure it reaches 50 pages today

It made my day. It was so satisfying to see the change guys lampoon one of theirs.

I'm still gleefully rejoicing over it.

(1)

Alas! The Messiah We Are All Yearning For(pix). / Jonathan To Visit Lagos Again, APC Slams President. / Why It Took Gej So Long To Defeat Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.