Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train (31449 Views)

Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos) / Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors / Lagos-Bound Train From Ogun Hits Truck (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by DICKtator: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerians need a train that leads to Otuoke!!!

Sai GEJ/Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
The same Locomotive that won't reach its destination till the next 5 days.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by DICKtator: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
auntymi:
Kk

Woow!!

Hit me up!
Send me a message now!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by amanze15(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
The way we celebrate mediocrity in this country is amazing grin how much would it cost to run a 420km/h train from kano to lagos or ilorin to calabar, this country angry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by agabaI23(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Money sad
From where to where do you wanna try?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by M4gunners: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ the good you have done will speak for you. I wonder what will be going on now in some APC followers mind.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by rozayx5(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
i prefer Buhari trains undecided undecided

it has natural AC

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by RichDad1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Here in France, this is what a train looks like.

And before some sons and daughters of anger label me a Hater, Y'all needs to move out of your cesspit holes and experience civilization. tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Ricardo2400(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ is working....the thing is we are not seeing it we only hear about it...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by chibuike65: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Where were you when me were men op
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Abduletudaye post=30778298]

if you know how i take broke eh... grin...[/quote
broke apc supporter
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by DaBullIT(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Same old shiite different shalanga

Same train, different angle of capture
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by chibuike65: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
How many years warranty?
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nature129(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
The train has 2 classes: Ordinary class and first class. At Enugu Station, the best station in the route, on a first class train, they charge #1,050 and ordinary class is #650 to PH. Buses charge #1,900 from Enugu to PH.

Also, the buses take approx. 4hrs to get to PH form Enugu but trains take approx. 6hrs because of many stops at stations in the route: Nome, Afikpo, Umuahia, Aba, etc.

Travelling on trains is fun and convenient but it's not advisable when you have something urgent to attend to. I travelled from Enugu to PH on that train. You guys should go check it out.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Badgers14: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Do people sit on those trains or are they cargo trains

I cannot accept the saying half bread is better than none why ? Because Nigeria can do better than this.

Check how much was spent on these projects you could buy modern , high class train.but again, since stealing is not corruption, some dump ass somewhere, received the contract for this project, pocket half off it, and bought this piece of $hit.

We can't we Nigerians enjoy our resources If we get those trains we see on TV , na crime angry even Ethiopia have better trains than this junk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shame on OBJ....
His IMPERVIOUS BRAIN never thought of this

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Badgers14:
Do people sit on those trains or are they cargo trains

I cannot accept the saying half bread is better than none why ? Because Nigeria can do better than this.

Check how much was spent on these projects you could buy modern , high class train.but again, since stealing is not corruption, some dump ass somewhere, received the contract for this project, pocket half off it, and bought this piece of $hit.

We can't we Nigerians enjoy our resources If we get those trains we see on TV , na crime angry even Ethiopia have better trains than this junk
My MAN. take it EASY naa.
Na small small..
After all several GOVTS were there and never thought of this.
U need to count 1 before counting 2..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by jfkenny(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nature129:
The train has 2 classes: Ordinary class and first class. At Enugu Station, the best station in the route, on a first class train, they charge #1,050 and ordinary class is #650 to PH. Buses charge #1,900 from Enugu to PH.

Also, the buses take approx. 4hrs to get to PH form Enugu but trains take approx. 6hrs because of many stops at stations in the route: Nome, Afikpo, Umuahia, Aba, etc.

Travelling on trains is fun and convenient but it's not advisable when you have something urgent to attend to. I travelled from Enugu to PH on that train. You guys should go check it out.
The stops wil give one the opportunity to know some places

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nature129:

Six hours?

Sorry.....but looks like the same old narrow gague.

Call me back when it is the PH-Enugu express....in two hours.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by lazsnaira(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is the same railway that had been comatose for the past 40years A-bokis been ruining this country, and just now that our God Sent Goodluck is bringing back sanity into the system, these a-bokis and their collaborating yoruba slaves are planning to take us back to abacha stove regime! God Forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Immarshall: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Say NO to mediocre projects

#IHAVEDECIDED GMB 2015
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by manutdadex(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
SuperModerator:
No doubt, GEJ has performed greatly in the railway sector..

But it is not enough to earn my vote.

He didn't get his priorities right.

Electricity is far more important, what did he do, he sold part of it.

Refineries is far more important, but he prefers importing fuel so he can steal from the scam called subsidy

Education is far more important, instead of improving our educational sector, he built more universities; 12 substandard ones.... Quantity above quality...

#SaiBuhari2015
nigerians!!! Wen him one remove subsidy wetin una do? If u dont knw ,... We stil need more unis! Apart frm admition at least it wil generate thousands of employment....

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by 100Cents: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

And what is holding you back? smiley

Some said it is non existent. Maybe..
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by chemmerfrank(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is 2015 and they are installing 1985 trains.. At least the one you'll do, do it well. undecided #nawa4gej
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by 100Cents: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Immarshall:
Say NO to mediocre projects

#IHAVEDECIDED GMB 2015

When a man hides his face from truth, he embraces falsehood.

- 100cents 2015.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by Vock(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Don't worry, GMB will make Jonathan minister of train affairs since he's so proud of trains
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by otiigba1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
looks ok, but is it safe? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
SuperModerator:
No doubt, GEJ has performed greatly in the railway sector..

But it is not enough to earn my vote.

He didn't get his priorities right.

Electricity is far more important, what did he do, he sold part of it.

Refineries is far more important, but he prefers importing fuel so he can steal from the scam called subsidy

Education is far more important, instead of improving our educational sector, he built more universities; 12 substandard ones.... Quantity above quality...

#SaiBuhari2015

and which of these Did buhari do during his time as the head of state?
how many schools Did buhari build talk more of improving the standard of education ?
what about our electricity ?
how many railways or trains Did he renovate /build during his time and after ?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train by 100Cents: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
tundeayo2020:
nice one, but unfortunately this ain't enough to convince me that GEJ is working.

Maybe when GEJ fries egg for you, you will accept GEJ is working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return / Is This Benin City? / Governor Ortom's Convoy Involved In An Accident Along Zaki Biam - Makurdi Road

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.