Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) (728 Views)

Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by sixtuschimere: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
A 29-yr old bricklayer has been arrested for murdering his 57-yr old neighbour in Okun Akah area of Ogombo,Lagos state, over generator fumes.

The deceased,Baba Ade,was killed by 29-year-old Ibrahim Tijani(from Ibadan) last week following an argument that started when Tijani turned his generator on around 11am.Prior to his death,the deceased had earlier complained to Tijani that
fumes from his generator had leaked into his room.An intense argument later started between the two which resulted to a fight.Tijani picked a cutlass from his room and cut the 57-yr old in the hand and leg.The suspect was later arrested by the police.

Read what he told the police below...

“On Sunday, I turned on my generator and when Baba Ade (Okanla) asked me to turn it off, I
refused. Then he used a stick to hit me and we started fighting.

“A neighbour came and separated us and asked me to sit down beside him. But Baba Ade still went and destroyed my generator.I became angry and went inside my house and picked my cutlass.I used it on him.”

The case has been transferred to SCID for investigation.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

Source: http:///U72V

Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by Mayor21(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm, na wa..
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by Balkan(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ibrahim? what kind of people are this?
they don,t value life. everything is about throwing bomb
and killing.

God save Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by sixtuschimere: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Balkan:
and killing.

God save Nigeria.
May God help us
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by agabakennedy: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by sixtuschimere: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Balkan:
and killing.

God save Nigeria.
I tire oo
Re: Man Kills Neighbour In Lagos Over Generator Fumes(pic) by meforyou1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
yoruba! there is God o

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Re-elect GEJ -presidency / Missing $20 Billion: Publish Forensic Audit Report, Buhari Tells Jonathan / Jonathan Sits On NNPC Audit Report, Approves Sharing Of Recovered $1.48 Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.