Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory (41539 Views)

Profitability Of Broilers & Layers Production. / Pilot Poultry Biz Project(a Case Study On The Profitability Of Raising Broilers) / Ugwu Farming//best Practices And Profitability ? Please Contribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by adisdaso(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Contact Peter today for your fabricated Machines on 08137221606.

COMPANY DIVISIONS

FOOD PROCESSING:
Cassava Peeling machine
Garri Processing machine
Grain Dryer
Ground Nut Sheller
Palm Oil Processing
machine
Palm Kernel Oil Plant
Yam Flour Processing machine
Tomato Paste Plant
Tomato Ketchup Plant
Fruit Juice Plant
Fruit Concentrate Plant
Soya Milk Plant
Water Treatment Plant
Rice Milling machine

CHEMICAL PROCESSING:
Detergent Powder Plant
Liquid Soap Plant
De-greaser Plant
Insecticide Plant
Body Perfume Plant
Candle Making machine
Chalk Making machine
Crayon Making machine
Ink Making machine
Nylon Bag Making machine
Paint Making machine
Nylon Making machine
Feed Mill Plant

DRYERS:
Hot Air Bed Dryer
Flash Dryer
Cabinet Dryer
Steam Tube Dryer

ENGINEERING PROCESSING:
Block Making
machine
Brick Making machine
Toilet Roll
machine
Hammer Mill
Film Blow Extruder Briquetting machine
Screw Press
COOLING SYSTEMS : Cold Rooms

1 Like

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 5:22am On Apr 21, 2018
FINA4804:
@Op, thanks for the thread, pls are you still into Cassava farming, there are some questions I will like to ask you

Yes.
I am still in the farm
What question would you like me to attend to
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by anibirelawal(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
jethro2:

Yes.
I am still in the farm
What question would you like me to attend to

Madam jethro, any idea about the current price of cassava tubers per tonne this year?, which processing factory can you reconmend around Ogun state that buys at good price? thanks.
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
anibirelawal:

Madam jethro, any idea about the current price of cassava tubers per tonne this year?, which processing factory can you reconmend around Ogun state that buys at good price? thanks.

Currently in my place a tonne of cassava is N10,000

Processing factories in Ogun State
Thai farm @Ososa
Some other ones at Agbara axis
Matna in Akure
Psaltry at Ado Awaye Oyo State

1 Like

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by anibirelawal(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
jethro2:

Processing factories in Ogun State Thai farm @Ososa Some other ones at Agbara axis Matna in Akure Psaltry at Ado Awaye Oyo State

Thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

Thanks for the quick response.

You are welcome
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Next class of our agribusiness training resumes by July 9th.

Registration has commenced by payment to book space

Training fee is N40,000
Duration is 3 months

Accomodation is free
Participants feed themselves and take care of their health

Contact for more details
080 61633193

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by lightjones: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices....

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, etc. We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Garri pass Garri. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/Whatsapp us to make order - 07066880314 , +234766880314

Nationwide delivery now available

Thank you
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2018
A book by Jethro2.(Yinka Adesola)

1 Like

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by kingmuyiwa(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
I salute you sir. Well done and thanks for sharing your exprience . I learnt alot on your thread. Please keep the good work going. Please i need a link up to secure two togolees yearly Farm Labours please kindly help with necessary info and linkups. Please Whatsapp me on 08034698250
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by bashman290(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=bashman290 post=58539976][/quote] CASSAVA STEM FOR SALE (TME 419) at affordable price and large quantity.
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
jethro2:

Processing factories in Ogun State
Thai farm @Ososa
Some other ones at Agbara axis
Matna in Akure
Psaltry at Ado Awaye Oyo State

I won't advise anyone to plant cassava.
I write this year's back and I still maintain this
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by Chukslar: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
jethro2:

Pls why? Cos I am about to invest in cassava late planting.

1 Like

Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by suyamasta(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
jethro2:

Cassava is been said to be a trillion Naira crop so why says thou nay?
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chukslar:

Pls why? Cos I am about to invest in cassava late planting.
suyamasta:

Cassava is been said to be a trillion Naira crop so why says thou nay?

Please go through the thread
Do thorough research on the field from several people before committing fund
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by suyamasta(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2019
jethro2:

Please go through the thread
Do thorough research on the field from several people before committing fund
I only wanted to understand your opinion because research says cassava utility will continue to go up if things are done properly
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by Tenisam: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please @ jethro2
I will like to have your contact pls .
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by jethro2: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tenisam:
Please @ jethro2
I will like to have your contact pls .

Zero Eight Zero Six Four Six Eight Eight Five Zero One
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by ublight: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
jethro2:

Zero Eight Zero Six Four Six Eight Eight Five Zero One
is this year a good year?
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by samuel25(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
ublight:

is this year a good year?
For cassava farmers?
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by ublight: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
samuel25:
For cassava farmers?
yep
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by Thazard(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wow
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by Thazard(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
stagger:
I would rather engage with cerebral minds than bandy words with those from the Ice Age (not even stone age).
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Cassava Story. Profitability And Loss Theory by dmz1: 8:48pm On Apr 18
stagger:

How far is Benue state from Kano state by road? Let us really see what you are made of.

Also, which market did the girl quote when she was telling you that "garri is even cheaper than this place"?
@ Mr Stagger please how can i get mycorrhiza, i read one of your post about having used it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Starts Rice Production & Processing In Anambra State(pics / How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Adamix Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.