Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri (19775 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
GMB is synonimous with violence

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by famtaiwo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
God dey!
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by datribune: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babymama1:
Like fathers like children

Babymama 1, defender of d eediot. U can stay in a relatively calm area & type poo about a people u & ur clueless GEJ tried to make d world doubt d abduction of their girls in Chibok. He who feels it knows it. For d people of Borno d chips ar down. They know dat GEJ is clueless, confused & doesn't giv a damn about their plight & as such they hav had to, without any training, organize themselves into d "civilian JTF" to fight alongside professional soldiers. Under d watch of d PDP, a large portion of their ancestral home is in d hands of insurgents. They still remember madam Piss telling them in dat disgraceful saga - " diaris god oh'. While i don't support violence, i understand d emotions dat might hav given rise to their actions.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kagarko:

They are tired of clueless leadership.
APC change.

All we need is alternation of democrats to Nigeria's progressives.

Nigeria sai GMB/PYO
see stupidity, how can u justify and support violence and destruction of properties. why not use ur pvc to express ur tiredness instead of destroying public properties. I doubt if they even have pvcs.

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by redrumninja: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Morons!!!!
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by oneagleswings: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
tola9ja:
ABUJA..........Say BUHARI
LAGOS..........Say BUHARI
OYO..............Say BUHARI
OGUN............Say BUHARI
SOKOTO.........Say BUHARI
KANO..............Say BUHARI
BAYELSA..........Say BUHARI
KADUNA...........Say BUHARI
TARABA.............Say BUHARI
ADAMAWA.........Say BUHARI
OSUN.................Say BUHARI
AKWA IBOM........Say BUHARI
ABIA....................Say BUHARI
BAUCHI...............Say BUHARI
BENUE.................Say BUHARI
BORNO................Say BUHARI
CROSS RIVER.......Say BUHARI
DELTA..................Say BUHARI
EBONYI................Say BUHARI
EDO.....................Say BUHARI
EKITI....................Say BUHARI
ENUGU................Say BUHARI
GOMBE................Say BUHARI
IMO......................Say BUHARI
JIGAWA.................Say BUHARI
KASTINA................Say BUHARI
KEBBI....................Say BUHARI
KOGI.....................Say BUHARI
KWARA..................Say BUHARI
NASARAWA............Say BUHARI
NIGER....................Say BUHARI
ONDO....................Say BUHARI
PLATEAU................Say BUHARI
RIVERS...................Say BUHARI
TARABA..................Say BUHARI
YOBE......................Say BUHARI
ZAMFARA...............Say BUHARI.
keep dreaming. shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Kzealz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
tundeayo2020:
something smells fishy here. Barely a week after the anouncement about the postponement of the election, Apc supporters suddenly became excessively violent.
What if all these violence is just a plot to tag the apc and its subsidiaries a violent and an unfit to rule party. Because I find it hard to believe.

Disclaimer: I am not an APC supporter neither am I a PDP member.

then what's Ur point.. rubbish
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by amakenny: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
mormoni:
Buhari condemns this act.
No violence
Just vote for change

Buhari/Osinbajo

We can make it happen

March4Buhari.
Chicago, Oluwole and Maza Maza Certificate holders of APC, first condemn violence before you think of a foolish Nigerian majority to vote you into Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by cypriannwadukwe: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
why wherever Buhari is received, violence is displayed. This is the kind of change that Nigeria doesn't need. #NO2Buhari #GEJ4Naija

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by DrPrickson: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
KenJak:
The Governor can never ask the supporters to destroy or vandalize.
Anyway, I still support and will always be with Buhari.

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!
Bye bye Jonathan to Otuoke...

You are like a lamb being lead to a slaughter slab and you don't even know.
Of course you will still support them.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by aiyk02(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Mars88(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2015
We should not even imagine what will happen if Buhari looses the election 'even though he might', his supporters will bleed the innocent as usual. Shame!
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by duality(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2015
These people are the Boko Haram..

when you here the endless number of Boko Haram killed, you wonder how they are this much. No!!!! They are part of the people. Those who displayed today are all Boko Haram members.

This makes the fight against Boko Haram Difficult

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2015
what about the peace pact they signed?

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Senjuchiha: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Na wa oh... When Will some youth wakes up from their dream n come to reality? When will they stop this madness of shouting vote buhari? My problem now is that it is this same youth that their teachers told them that they will be leaders of tomorrow n the were all happy, n now they are shouting. Vote buhari for president 2015, it is this same teachers who taught them this things are the same teachers that are shouting vote buhari 2015, it is the same father n mother who told their children don't worry u will become the president of Nigeria one day, they are also the same people now telling that same children of thiers to vote buhari, it is that same pastor who sometimes prophesy to the congregation that they will become the president of this great nation n the congregation shouted amen, they are the same pastors that are endorsing buhari as the president, and that same congregation who shouted Amen with a loud voice are the same campaigning for buhari, pls is this not madness, when will u become the leader of tomorrow, when will u become the president, when will ur children madke u happy as the president mother/father, when will u as a pastor have a president as ya church memeber, what will u tell your children when the come back and tells you that their reach as told them that they will be leaders of tomorrow? if somebody Like buhari still long for the seat of presidency, why as u decided to shatter ur dreams by urself, why have u decided to end ur carrier in voting in someone older enough to be ya grandfather... Buhari after being the head of state as ran for this seat for 4 time yet e failed, no wonder he keep changing names of parties n he came up with a slogan change don't u think he will change ya brain from good to worst he wins, why can't we re-echo wat odumego ojuku said, he said ," I want people to knw ma father because of me not knowing me because of my father" why can't we make our fore fathers proud in their grave, why can't we make our children happy n hopeful,why can't we stop this madness n vote a youth like Jona to the seat of presidency n be hopeful that after 2019 u will be the next president! Buhari is nt wrong to say change but he is nt the change we need. Corruption is nt the president fault it is our fault, if we stop this madness then corruption will stop

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by temitemi1(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Change indeed!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by ransomed: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Some Nairalanders have short memory of events. I hate violence in all ramifications and i say without mincing words that ALL political parties use youth to unleash mayhem. Remember Port Harcourt shooting, Okrika office bombing. People shouting here will do worst stuff if given huge amount of money. Let us refrain from evil and work together in peace for the good of our land. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by fancy4eve(f): 1:52am On Feb 17, 2015
iz dis d change we need n nigeria? vote wisely, cus i smell violence

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by OneNaira6: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2015
What else is new? North will always be north. Violence, barbaric behavior is normal over there. Are we really surprised?
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:
something smells fishy here. Barely a week after the anouncement about the postponement of the election, Apc supporters suddenly became excessively violent.
What if all these violence is just a plot to tag the apc and its subsidiaries a violent and an unfit to rule party. Because I find it hard to believe.

Disclaimer: I am not an APC supporter neither am I a PDP member.
May the scales fall off your eyes!
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Sparkle777(f): 3:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Its so frustrating whenever I tell adamant gmb supporters that they dont know whom they support. Gmb is evil,nothin good can ever come out of him. He is an old wine in new skin,expect constant outburst. If he ever wins, God forbid, violence will fill the nation and he will be quiet abt it.
A fulani man never forgives, they bid their time to kill.
Inasmuch as gej is not as we d hoped for, he is a lot more blood free than gmb who as we ve all seen thrives in wickedness and violence.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by NkemjikaX(m): 5:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Wot is actually wrong wit all dis aboki's? Wen will dey out grow cow-like behaviours. Fighting and dying for all dis greedy politicians
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by billyG(m): 5:36am On Feb 17, 2015
GMB never snt them 2 destroy anything those kids are just dan iska who are crazy n pissoff by PDP years of failure,if GMB didnt left d venue of d rally quickly,he wuld hav had a test of their madness too,they even feel he shld feed all of them like d messiah feed 5000 fifle with 5 breads & 2 fishes. cry cry cry cry
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by organic973: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Those saying buhari condemned the act "do you think he will acknowledge it?"

Think twice...........
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Wad do ya expect wen ya ve mad cows as supporters? undecided
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by bode4real(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Seem strange to me, for APC supporters burnin down PDP office wit police not doin notin? For d police sayin dey dont want to use excessive force I smell rat. Nigerian police is not good at leavin protesters go free except its a plan protest known to dem, if not d police wil make arrest and tear gas d protesters.
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by maigemuu: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is what happens when a Boko Haramic Leader who is an illiterate is seeking power. Buhari is at it again. His supporters are known to be violent. They killed over 800 innocent nigerians in 2011 (12 youth corpers inclusive). Now they want to kill again.

I'm surprised that a few civilised people are supporting a certificateless boko haramic leader as their presidential candidate. I believe they'll have a rethink after reading this news.

Nigerians we have to move forward. We do not need to go backward all in the name of change. Let's vote for transformation not retrogressive change. Vote for Jonathan.

Meanwhile Buhari should show us his certificate. I learnt all Boko Haram sympathisers burnt their certificates. Maybe he burnt his too grin

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

sebi Buhari na Boko haram leader. be ready to go to sambisa forest with your family once he is declared president
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by aadrSales: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
BRAND-NEW original factory LITHIUM COIN BATTERY
FOR LEXUS + TOYOTA SMART KEY REMOTE

Also available

FOR HONDA ACCORD,CIVIC, CRV ,PILOT,CROSSTOUR

WE ALSO HAVE LITHIUM COIN BATTERY FOR
RANGE ROVER,LAND ROVER DISCOVERIES, LR3 ETC

Lagos Office : +2348029193550
Abuja Office; Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
PH office Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by fred06: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2015
The matter about gmb certificate is already in court..so PDP sympathizers should wait for the verdict...there must be change in this country come march 28.

buhari did not instruct them to destroy any property..he himself could not address the crowd in borno because he would have even been stampeded on...

so stop spreading lies...
Re: APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri by callmenow: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
We know what Nigeria will become if Buhari wins. More violent, more intolerant and more Islamist. Beware the ides of March. The 'murder' of democracy is imminent. #stopbuharinextmonth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.