Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (32179 Views)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by dapsoneh: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
K
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by condralbede(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
I love your courage sir.....They won't even win,so don't worry you are going no where.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by justi4jesu(f): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
i think i'll flee too if lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Franchise21(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Oya na... Exile awaits u

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by tolexy007(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
The prob we are having on dis Nairaland now is 1 Misleading topics 2 plpp cannot read again b4 dey comment, all wot dey read is d topic and den spew rubbish.....sentiment and hatred as blind folded some plpp undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by IanDiamonds: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Before Nko... You for wait.. Mstcheeeeeew.....
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by sod09(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
So its sha be.....fucking old ex convict
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by tsdarkside(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
abeg go...

if they would have done their jobs...

i would be hailing jonathan today.

dem this one....
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by IVORY2009(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
The fear of Gen. mohammedu Buhari is the beginning of wisdom to most politicians, but the question would be, with Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amechi, Timi Sliver etc who have been alleged to have stolen public funds, will the General jail them if they're found to be guilty, if voted into power?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by james2man: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2015
What a shameful statement from an old man. I hope his passport is intact, because that's the best choice for him. Or else he will return back to that prison for the second time.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by redcliff: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Bode george thinks that quoting the bible wouldbchange the way people think of him? This guy is a joke.. #jk is just kidding.. lol
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by allanphash7(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Yes, you are right cos the peoples general that ia also Mr no nonsense will definately deal with you seriously

Your room still vacant in kirikiri

Baba were
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by myola777(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Hehehe! Tewonde was speaking

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Who takes these people serious these days? undecided
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by ribbit: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Only thievies like you will run away. You headed NPA, stole billions of naira, got convicted and sent to jail by Obj despite being his fellow partyman and from the same ethnic group until Jonathan needed your service. He upturned your conviction; that you were wrongly indicted even though the money is still missing because he felt your release will sooth the nerves of the yorubas.

Indeed you were released and given a grand reception by Lagos PDP which is usual in yorubaland to identify with known criminals. So if you come out to tell Nigerians that you will run away if Buhari wins, it is expected because that presidential pardon given to you just like Alamesia is a fraud and it will be reversed because you are a convicted thief sir !
gbammmm gbammm gbamm

this is why i love yorubas.. we don't praise thieves whether he belongs to our tribe or not.

how much did nwodo stole that buhari send him to jail - jona

leave our daughter (stealer oduah) alone after -- ibo leaders to other tribes
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2015
mifavour:
Sai Jonathan
See what Jonathan has done to this one. Please do us all a favour and stay away from politics, lest you rob us blind like your mentors. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
All we need is that fear that stealing is a corruption.

IVORY2009:
The fear of Gen. mohammedu Buhari is the beginning of wisdom to most politicians, but the question would be, with Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amechi, Timi Sliver etc who have been alleged to have stolen public funds, will the General jail them if they're found to be guilty, if voted into power?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by etenyong(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baba Bode, Pls start packing your luggages as fast as possible cos you shall surely go on exile as u propose. GMB will surely take over frm GEJ come 29th May. The wind of CHANGE is blowing everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sir Bode, and we are to care because............ undecided
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by abacusCm(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ will accommodate him at Otueke.abi what are they friends for?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bit by bit you PDP guys will be professing your fears. Just remember to take GEJ with you. I know Bode will not want to be re-convicted finally.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Segadem(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
who needs u ?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by freeborn76(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
The wicked flee when no one is in pursuit, but the righteous are bold as lion...flee Bode George, you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by WapTinza(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by mifavour(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
RicKyRichards:

See what Jonathan has done to this one. Please do us all a favour and stay away from politics, lest you rob us blind like your mentors. Thank You.

shut up
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Only thievies like you will run away. You headed NPA, stole billions of naira, got convicted and sent to jail by Obj despite being his fellow partyman and from the same ethnic group until Jonathan needed your service. He upturned your conviction; that you were wrongly indicted even though the money is still missing because he felt your release will sooth the nerves of the yorubas.

Indeed you were released and given a grand reception by Lagos PDP which is usual in yorubaland to identify with known criminals. So if you come out to tell Nigerians that you will run away if Buhari wins, it is expected because that presidential pardon given to you just like Alamesia is a fraud and it will be reversed because you are a convicted thief sir !

Stop misinforming the public. It wasn't OBJ that sent Bode to prison.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Mrevildoer(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
So this dumbfu.ker don scata tinz so much nd GEJ was aware I no blame am...our govt hve been recruiting thieves sinz 1914
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Kollins12: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
So it is better to start going now! because May 29 is around the corner and with your advanced age ,you cannot run that fast enough to have gotten to your safe haven destination since you have to travel very far away.CHANGE is inevitableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee old MAN
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by maestroferddi: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
otokx:
Bode George made mistake in his choice of words and the media did not help him much.
Nonsense!

You obviously did not read the article to see Punch newspapers twisting Bode George's statement out of context so as to please their APC paymasters.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by goldman777: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
old thief if i were him i will run now and leave jimi agbaje who is dead on arrival and gej who might get d laurent gbagbo treatment.run now while its dark in nigeria because wen d new dawn comes wit gmb it wuld b too late.run baba run

1 Like

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by daylae(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Timbuktu awaits you sir.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by gbishman: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Of cause u will, simply because ur room in kirikiri still awaits u, i wonder why all this men still think their voices actually mean anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Tweets About His Experience In Maiduguri / EU Raises Concern Over Independence Of INEC / $20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.