Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (32008 Views)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Trinxie:

ERM...it wasn't Mufasa that said that. It was Scar.
Lol cheesy You got mr there. E don tey na. grin
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Trinxie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
experimentist:
Lol cheesy You got mr there. E don tey na. grin
Lol abi ooo, buh we that watched it up to 100 times and can even recite the whole cartoon can never forget. I remember when I was younger, I and my friends would pick characters and act the cartoon all over again. Good ol' days.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Trinxie:

Lol abi ooo, buh we that watched it up to 100 times and can even recite the whole cartoon can never forget. I remember when I was younger, I and my friends would pick characters and act the cartoon all over again. Good ol' days.
hehe, cartoons is so sweet those days. As a kid I even prefer cartoon life to real life grin
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by billyG(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
He!He!! dey want 2 start fleeing even when election has not been held no wonder dey call 4 poll shift,d fear of GMB is d beginin of wisedom,ones bitten twice shy,he no won go jail again were u will be fed with APC branded beans. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Trinxie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
experimentist:
hehe, cartoons is so sweet those days. As a kid I even prefer cartoon life to real life grin
hahaha...urs is better. I literarily told my parents that there was cartoon world, and when we get there we would turn to cartoons... they said lailai. I kept arguing that with them till I came to my human senses.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Trinxie:

hahaha...urs is better. I literarily told my parents that there was cartoon world, and when we get there we would turn to cartoons... they said lailai. I kept arguing that with them till I came to my human senses.
lmaoo, very funny. Are u yoruba or fulani, which one u dey?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
billyG:
He!He!! dey want 2 start fleeing even when election has not been held no wonder dey call 4 poll shift,d fear of GMB is d beginin of wisedom,ones bitten twice shy,he no won go jail again were u will be fed with APC branded beans. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na stone-beans we go feed him
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Afroconnect: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bode George you are a shameless thief,a scum,in a real country a scum like you will be in jail-bloody hippopotamus.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
OP, the topic is misleading. Bode George said if Tinubu gets federal power he will run away because Tinubu will use the VP to arrest him with impunity. Anyhow APC dances around, We have our Joker - #BuhariShowUsYourCertificate. We are looking for the best way of doing it to minimize violence but Buhari cannot contest this elections. He is not eligible.
Yes its better to return the criminal to his place in prison before He steals Nigeria.
March4buhari
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Soso990240(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Only thievies like you will run away. You headed NPA, stole billions of naira, got convicted and sent to jail by Obj despite being his fellow partyman and from the same ethnic group until Jonathan needed your service. He upturned your conviction; that you were wrongly indicted even though the money is still missing because he felt your release will sooth the nerves of the yorubas.

Indeed you were released and given a grand reception by Lagos PDP which is usual in yorubaland to identify with known criminals. So if you come out to tell Nigerians that you will run away if Buhari wins, it is expected because that presidential pardon given to you just like Alamesia is a fraud and it will be reversed because you are a convicted thief sir !
Now obj fought corruption? Was it During Obj's tenure dat he was convicted? Did Obj prosecute any corrupt yoruba politician durin his tenure? I gues u knw d answer.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by maztaray: 3:26am On Feb 18, 2015
aanumama:
Good option, because we're after your ass, and can't wait to put it back in jail.
I wish after may29, we can build a prison for all criminal politicians with maximum security day and night,
I can't imagine OBJ, BODE GEORGE, KASHAMU, ALLISON AND GEJ etc in thesame cell grin grin grin grin them go fight tire grin grin grin grin

Yeepa, mogbe o grin grin grin grin grin mama peace go join put, at least it will go round wella grin grin grin
stop being sentimental,abi tinubu,amaechi no steal money?or they are not worth going to jail?you all can't stand it when Naija is on fire,
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 18, 2015
maztaray:
stop being sentimental,abi tinubu,amaechi no steal money?or they are not worth going to jail?you all can't stand it when Naija is on fire,

Guy, If they are found guilty, they should be jail too.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Trinxie(f): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
lmaoo, very funny. Are u yoruba or fulani, which one u dey?
Lol...both, Momma Fulani; Dad Yoruba.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by jaytee01(m): 6:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Soso990240:
Now obj fought corruption? Was it During Obj's tenure dat he was convicted? Did Obj prosecute any corrupt yoruba politician durin his tenure? I gues u knw d answer.
OBJ was not a saint in corruption matters but at least he waged a war on corrupt politicians(even if it was perceived as selective). His childhood friend Afolabi, George, Fayose etc, they all remember
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Trinxie:

Lol...both, Momma Fulani; Dad Yoruba.
Wow, no wonder. Me mom a Yoruba, dad Hausa frm Kano. HWs ya nyt?
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Sonsugar: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2015
yes now because if you stay you will go to jail.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Trinxie(f): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
Wow, no wonder. Me mom a Yoruba, dad Hausa frm Kano. HWs ya nyt?
Me night was fine
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trinxie:

Me night was fine
Right. Mek we whatsapp or bbm chat na
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by Trinxie(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
Right. Mek we whatsapp or bbm chat na
Drop ur pin, I'll add u up.
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by experimentist: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trinxie:

Drop ur pin, I'll add u up.
Ok
Re: I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George by dipotech: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
If he (Bode George) wants to go no problem but let him return his stolen money, the money belongs the Nigerians i beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.