Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) (34483 Views)

Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2015
After wearing off the engine with 5years of heavy usage..#toyota warranty Is just 3years
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
kayciano:
Ol
ANGER...ANGER.... ANGER.....
never solves any problem..
What makes one matured is the ABILITY to withstand Challenges and turn them into amusement goals...

What makes a wise man, is the ability to gather STONES thrown at him ,then USE them to BUILD HIS HOUSE...

better than build a house....threw it back at them.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by blezynetym(f): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
He is an ARSONISTS. Stupid man
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by neyojoe: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Back again............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by PaulSteve: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2015
The man is a mad man. Disregard to environmental/economic impact of his action.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by tonero92: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2015
ceejayluv:
Yes.. Go and join APC, consortium of frustrated folks.

Heaven!!!!! !! !!!!! !!! , do you know i posted the same thing at almost the same time... . 10:44am.... . Nigerians are gradually beginning to see apc for who they are!
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Ayietim(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Distractions will stop you from achieving your dream but obeying the law of attraction will keep you focused.

http://ayietim.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by lion042(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Another Obasanjo
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by enkay0525: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
The country needs to have APC install a parallel government immediately.
The government has started rigging so APC must make a prompt response.

In a contest whoever allows their competition to cheat and change the rules half way through without calling them to order is likely to lose.
What is this one saying?
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by AMOSBID(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Plenty money in Delta State but no meaningful development, its a shame, Warri look like trash and Asaba look like wetin i no know. Only God can same Delta State from this corrupt Politicians. I rest my case.....
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Cityguy: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
What an arrant nonsense and waste of resources? He should have returned the vehicle to the person who gave him rather than setting it ablaze. Foolishness at it's peak.
That's his own way of 'shredding'. In a clime where madness is infectious, it only takes one mad man to ignite abnormal behaviour and the rest would be history. Even if the car has been used for a thousand years, that's not the safest way to dispose it off. No wonder psychiatric evaluation was suggested for those who aspire to lead us. Isn't it evidently justified by these recent ignoble acts from our polithiefcians?
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by sKy007: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
After 5 years of usage.

This is the most ridiculous act after the shredding of a membership card that brought someone to a president seat.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Burger01(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
were u born stoopid or its just your calling undecided
Idiota undecided
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Heart2heart(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=18pt]OBJ has set the precedent. "destroy any material linking you and your former association". will pastors credit my account (return my offerings) if i change church?[/size]
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by babestella: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
A one-time chairmanship candidate in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Mr Ikechukwu Uwagwu, today, at Issele Uku, Delta state, set ablaze a Hilux vehicle given to him by a senatorial candidate of one of the political parties.

He said the senatorial candidate gave him the vehicle, five years ago, before they fell aprart, he added that setting the car ablaze was to erase the ties between the two of them.

Mr Uwagwu was, however, whisked away by the police from Issele Uku Police Division.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/politician-sets-vehicle-ablaze-delta/

Another deranged animal, after using the vehicle for 5 years. Obviously this vehicle had always been useful to him in one way or the other, how can he metricate restitution concerning the 5 years usage of this utility vehicle.

The most sensible thing to do is to buy a brand new Hilux and return it to the giver. To me that is a better way to return whatever was given to you in severing ties with the giver.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by article1: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Expect more of this angry destructive tendency. Baba Iyabo started it yesterday... more to follow.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by ogene007: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2015
I guess he must be drawing his inspiration from OBJ who as an "elder" has set an example in rascality. Nigerians should expect more of such rascally behaviors.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
falconey:
That vehicle can pay someone's salary.......look at it all in the name of politics is GONE!!!

My brother, it can save many lives. And can even change Lives
These politicians hv sucked us dry
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by pxdaniel(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
The country needs to have APC install a parallel government immediately.
The government has started rigging so APC must make a prompt response.

In a contest whoever allows their competition to cheat and change the rules half way through without calling them to order is likely to lose.

What is this one saying? GEJ gave you an opportunity to be educated by building almajiri schools but you chose to remain foolish. Smh

1 Like

Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2015
AN INGRATE!
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by nagoma(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2015
The car was his membership card. OBJ copied around the country.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by nagoma(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
The car was his membership card. (OBJ copied around the country.)
If I had any ties with PDP , I would do the same- severe it.
If my wife was In PDP I would cut off my joystick.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
A one-time chairmanship candidate in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, Mr Ikechukwu Uwagwu, today, at Issele Uku, Delta state, set ablaze a Hilux vehicle given to him by a senatorial candidate of one of the political parties.

He said the senatorial candidate gave him the vehicle, five years ago, before they fell aprart, he added that setting the car ablaze was to erase the ties between the two of them.

Mr Uwagwu was, however, whisked away by the police from Issele Uku Police Division.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/politician-sets-vehicle-ablaze-delta/

Apparently the dunce hasn't heard of regifting.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by mamamummy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Their papa Obasanjo tore his card. Now they are burning their cars. Very soon they will tear and burn themselves. Idiotas.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Orunto: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
I beileve we have more than 10 righteous men in Nigeria. We are working and praying, so we await God's answer to our prayers. Athiests beware!!!!
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by ijmbsurest(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
where is this country going to fah? osu mi gaan sha sad

I've gat 100% guaranteed offered for you, Click here for full details >>> http://ijmbsurestalternative2jamb..com/
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by AreaFada2: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Very silly and angry man.

Why not return it to the owner.

Or at least dash am to one widow in your village. Smh.

Imagine how many tonnes of plantain, cassava, yam and oil palm fruits the Hilux could still have transported over the next 10 to 15 years. grin
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by IbileIfe: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
The International Law Office reported the case of political bribery in PDP in Delta State.

Contributed by Sofunde Osakwe Ogundipe & Belgore
February 16 2015

Elections are due to be held in Nigeria in March and April 2015, having been postponed from February. Federal elections (for the presidency and National Assembly) are due to take place on March 28 and state elections (for governors and state assemblies) are scheduled for April 11. Against this backdrop, an interesting story concerning an individual who is currently a member of the federal legislature and who had ambitions of becoming the governor of Delta State has been in the news.

This particular individual, who had been charged with corruption in connection with his membership of a committee of the federal House of Representatives in 2009 (he was discharged on a technicality in 2012), reported to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission that certain "high-ranking members of the ruling People's Democratic Party" had demanded, and received, N750 million (approximately $4 million) from him as bribes in order to arrange for his nomination as the party's candidate for governor of Delta State. He did not win the nomination and observers are speculating as to whether he would have reported the alleged bribe demand (and giving) had he succeeded in securing the nomination. In the interim, "investigations" are ongoing.

For further information on this topic please contact Babajide Oladipo Ogundipe at Sofunde Osakwe Ogundipe & Belgore by telephone (+234 1 462 2502), fax (+234 1 462 2501) or email (boogundipe@sooblaw.com). The Sofunde Osakwe Ogundipe & Belgore website can be accessed atwww.sooblaw.com.

Source: International Law Office.
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by Sobeautiful: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
That is after using the car for 5 years. Wise man!!!
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by porka: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
What's the difference between this lunatic burning a vehicle after 5 years and Obasanjo tearing his PDP card after 17 years?
Re: Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic) by rabzy01: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
He must be a member of POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY (PDP).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.