Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? (9758 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2015
In my quest to find true love, i have opened series of threads concerning how i feel about relationships and also seeking people's opinions. To my disdain, most ladies on here divert from the subject matter and direct attacks at me for saying the truth about the rot going on in the relationship world. Why are ladies on here so rude, manner less and uncultured How many guys have similar experiences I would have loved to mention some female monickers but i rather not cos they know themselves. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Because you are rude too

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
Because you are rude too

Hi
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
In my quest to find true love, i have opened series of threads concerning how i feel about relationships and also seeking people's opinions. To my disdain, most ladies on here divert from the subject matter and direct attacks at me for saying the truth about the rot going on in the relationship world. Why are ladies on here so rude, manner less and uncultured How many guys have similar experiences I would have loved to mention some female monickers but i rather not cos they know themselves. undecided

Lolz
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
brito:

Hi
hey

Good morning
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
Because you are rude too

I am rude for stating the obvious undecided smh
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
Because you are rude too
hw r u so sure abt daht?maybe he has been depressed and seeks for frndship onlyn. Its a pity we all take things jokingly here in nairaland.
brito:

Lolz

What's funny Why can't you people change your ways
hey op don't you get tired of putting Ladies down?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

hey

Good morning

Morning, I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday, I saw the difference later. so sorry .
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
hw r u so sure abt daht?maybe he has been depressed and seeks for frndship onlyn. Its a pity we all take things jokingly here in nairaland.

Thank u my broda. They all get paranoid when i state obvious fact abouts how relationship has now turned tossource of income to ladies
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
he isn't depressed.

He likes bashing ladies. Most of his thread reeks hatred for ladies. Until he change that mentality his search for love is going to be an everlasting one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

What's funny Why can't you people change your ways

who will take u serious? u are funny.
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

Thank u my broda. They all get paranoid when i state obvious fact abouts how relationship has now turned tossource of income to ladies
and you don't have the ability of stating the fact in a more sensible and mature way

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

Hahaha,,,,,money for hand back for ground, abi na love she go chop?
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
brito:

Morning, I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday, I saw the difference later. so sorry .
it's okay .

how you doing ?
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

and you don't have the ability of stating the fact in a more sensible and mature way

Your tone is abusive and i won't condone such. Be warned undecided ladies like u are reasons why its better to remain single. Rude things undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

dnt kill urself bro over things like this. Most times I'v told myself neva to share my personal life here on nairaland cuz its not worth it. Its like chasing the wind. Wen evryone's motive in nairand is to catch fun, dat alone should tel us we shouldn't put our hearts in our sleeves. As for such characters bein dsplayed here, it only shows d level of one's maturity.

1 Like

diddydiva:

it's okay .

how you doing ?

Fine and you?
brito:

Hahaha,,,,,money for hand back for ground, abi na love she go chop?

No mind the yeye gals. They form love while their target is money. Thieves
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
brito:

who will take u serious? u are funny.

SMH undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

Your tone is abusive and i won't condone such. Be warned undecided ladies like u are reasons why its better to remain single. Rude things undecided
come on bring it on

That's your purpose of creating this thread anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2015
brito:

Fine and you?
Am doing great.
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt kill urself bro over things like this. Most times I'v told myself neva to share my personal life here on nairaland cuz its not worth it. Its like chasing the wind. Wen evryone's motive in nairand is to catch fun, dat alone should tel us we shouldn't put our hearts in our sleeves. As for such characters bein dsplayed here, it only shows d level of one's maturity.

I'm only trying to let gullible guys remaining out there to avoid falling victim of the love scam
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

he isn't depressed.

He likes bashing ladies. Most of his thread reeks hatred for ladies. Until he change that mentality his search for love is going to be an everlasting one.
alryt leme not comment further on what I'm so not aware of. Btw, let's all drop d e fights and hav fun. smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Dude I know it's hard to "move on" but you have to get a grip of yourself and do that.
I sympathize with you on this heartbreak journey of yours, but you need to stop grieving the women so they stop being rude.

Take a time out. Drink beer. Watch a movie. Go self-service if you want sef. Just stop hopping around hoping to find magical healing while you call women devils.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

come on bring it on

That's your purpose of creating this thread anyways.

U look too beautiful and responsible to sound like this undecided Don't be like some bad girls on here
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Brymo: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
issokay
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
UjSizzle:
Dude I know it's hard to "move on" but you have to get a grip of yourself and do that.
I sympathize with you on this heartbreak journey of yours, but you need to stop grieving the women so they stop being rude.

Take a time out. Drink beer. Watch a movie. Go self-service if you want sef. Just stop hopping around hoping to find magical healing while you call women devils.

Self service undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

I'm only trying to let gullible guys remaining out there to avoid falling victim of the love scam
lol all is fair in love and war remember. D society is so bad dat the good ones dnt hav any hope of findin tru love anymore. Wats left for us is to always continue to be ourselves and hope for d berra
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol all is fair in love and war remember. D society is so bad dat the good ones dnt hav any hope of findin tru love anymore. Wats left for us is to always continue to be ourselves and hope for d berra

Gbam
Re: Why Are Ladies On Nairaland So Rude??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

U look too beautiful and responsible to sound like this undecided Don't be like some bad girls on here
hmmmmmm

If you say so undecided

Am off but will be back if the thread ends up degrading ladies.

just note that !!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Found Love!!! / I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.