Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. (2897 Views)

Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
A man was arrested on charges of necrophilia after
breaking into a funeral home to have sex with a dead
woman, police in Georgia said.
Columbus Police said that they have arrested 26-year-old
Domonique Smith, after being accused of breaking into the
funeral home to have sex with the dead woman.
Smith was found in possession of a stolen bicycle, which he
took from the Hill Watson Peoples Funeral Service. A
forensic examination revealed that Smith, who is homeless,
sexually assaulted the dead body.
Smith was found in an empty house with stolen property,
including televisions and weapons.
Smith pleaded guilty to theft, entering an unoccupied
dwelling, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and
theft by receiving stolen property.
He was also charged with necrophilia. Smith was booked
into the Muscogee County Jail, and his bail was set at $
20,000. If convicted of necrophilia, Smith faces up to 10
years in prison. (WWWN)
www.radar.ng/oddity/man-breaks-into-mortuary-just-to-have-sx-with-dead-woman/

Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
angry

undecided

shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by qloreal: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
qloreal:
grin
wat happened dat he drank all dat
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
saw this same post on crime section yesterday undecided
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Maccoy1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pisure of him doing d corpse or adonbelivit
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by qloreal: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
wat happened dat he drank all dat
This question should be directed to the poster above me, me I was just here to booked space.
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
qloreal:

This question should be directed to the poster above me, me I was just here to booked space.
my bad... Sorry
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by 100Cents: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
APC the killer party..
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by jworos(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
If it's naija dem go say d guy na ritualist...
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Too much of hard drugs undecided
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
jworos:
If it's naija dem go say d guy na ritualist...
very true
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Too much of hard drugs undecided
His action was not as a result of abuse of hard drugs. Some people are just sexually attracted to dead people. Period
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
missclassy:

His action was not as a result of abuse of hard drugs. Some people are just sexually attracted to dead people. Period
wat pleasure can 1 actually derive from such
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
wat pleasure can 1 actually derive from such

To you that's seems like rubbish, but to him, thats the ultimate sexual experience.
Its a psychological mess. His brain has been wired to relate death with pleasure.
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Henrybright(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
missclassy:

To you that's seems like rubbish, but to him, thats the ultimate sexual experience.
Its a psychological mess. His brain has been wired to relate death with pleasure.
wish I can ask him d question directly...
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Henrybright:
wish I can ask him d question directly...
What sort of questions?
I am curious
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Samiceman: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
The guy looks crazy though
Re: Man Breaks Into Mortuary Just To Have Sex With Dead Woman.. by Samiceman: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
100Cents:
APC the killer party..
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere / Help, I Was Raped By A Blind Man. / Overexcited Bride-to-be Twerks For Fiance In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.