Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away (4174 Views)

Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by pickabeau1: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

Do you know the procedure for divorce?
I do.

Trust me, my advice is easier. If it doesn't work out after 2 attempts then they can dive-orce.

I feel you

Lol

How far with zombieland na
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by Atlantian: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sometimes the stress of up keep of a wife can get into someone's head, especially if the woman is the jobless yet the classy one that wants everything that a top earner seeks. Imagine spending over 10 million on a woman and she still tell you, 'what have you done for me' ? make women sef dey take am easy, cos money is hard to make. Sometimes you are the ones that bring the beast out of a gentleman. Am not holding fort to the man though, some men cant even stand a single moment of stress without getting emotional and silly. Bottom line is: Marry your friend.

OP, Give him some space. Creating artificial scarcity buoys the value of goods.
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by paradises: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok o thanks my people 'separation 'as you said will be a better option"Bt he will still do it'this attititude is from his childhood "Am tiredddddddddd angryOk o thanks my people 'separation 'as you said will be a better option"Bt he will still do it'this attititude is from his childhood "Am tiredddddddddd
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by irunoko(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
paradises:
Ok o thanks my people 'separation 'as you said will be a better option"Bt he will still do it'this attititude is from his childhood "Am tiredddddddddd angryOk o thanks my people 'separation 'as you said will be a better option"Bt he will still do it'this attititude is from his childhood "Am tiredddddddddd
What do you mean by "this attitude is from his childhood". Can you explain better
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by paradises: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was told everyone in the family has tried to correct him 'bt he will only turn deaf ears,and even insult his siblings!its not new to to them
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by Wendy80(f): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

She has been hit on the head too many times tongue

cheesy Epic

OP try separation b4 he kills U.
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by 5minsmadness: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
paradises:
I was told everyone in the family has tried to correct him 'bt he will only turn deaf ears,and even insult his siblings!its not new to to them
So how come you missed it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by 5minsmadness: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

I feel you

Lol

How far with zombieland na
Grand finale coming up!
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by pickabeau1: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

Grand finale coming up!

Goood
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Carinaflo:
This story just reminded me of a guy I came in contact with sometime ago; the very first time we had issues, he started his verbal abuse, started calling me names, started mentioning "all the money" he had spent on me. I was so shocked because I had always thougth that women are the ones known to be verbally abusive, never imagined that a guy could behave like that. And he was even pleading with me to accept his marriage proposal. I had to run as fast as my legs could carry me. I stopped receiving his calls, deleted all his contacts, blocked him on fb and whatsapp.
My dear, life is too precious to be living with someone that will be making you angry all the time
Madam pls do not feel insulted. U got it wrong. U must have done something wrong that reminded him of his efforts on u. & u deleted him despite his expenses on u. My dear 2moro is too farrr, go & plead with him or return the the money u said he spent on u so that he will 4giv u. I say it again "2moro is pregnant"
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by Carinaflo(f): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
[img][/img]
binladin369:

Madam pls do not feel insulted. U got it wrong. U must have done something wrong that reminded him of his efforts on u. & u deleted him despite his expenses on u. My dear 2moro is too farrr, go & plead with him or return the the money u said he spent on u so that he will 4giv u. I say it again "2moro is pregnant"
My dear,I'm not a child, so I can't take it lightly with anyone that talks to/ treats me without respect. If my parents that have been taking care of me right from when I was born can not verbally abuse me, then NO GUY has the right to verbally abuse me. So I owe no one apology. Besides, he didn't even spend any money on me. That's why I enclosed that part in a parenhtesis
Re: Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Carinaflo:
[img][/img]
My dear,I'm not a child, so I can't take it lightly with anyone that talks to/ treats me without respect. If my parents that have been taking care of me right from when I was born can not verbally abuse me, then NO GUY has the right to verbally abuse me. So I owe no one apology. Besides, he didn't even spend any money on me. That's why I enclosed that part in a parenhtesis
Ok Ma but make sure ur hands & conscience are pure. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small / What Is The Essence Of 'bride Price'?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.