Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Welcome To Pallywood - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Welcome To Pallywood (3132 Views)

Catholic Bishops Scrap 'welcome' To Gays / Welcome Home Ms Michelle Obama. Welcome To South Africa / Nigerian Brother's & Sister's Welcome To Somalia- The Horn Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Pallywood by ayinba1(f): 3:11am On Jan 12, 2009
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 12, 2009
Israel calmly sat by for 8 yrs while HAMAS constantly barracked them with missiles. We do not see such "holocaust" in the West Bank . . . go figure.

Its not about using pictures to decieve the rest of us . . . we've grown innured to arab propaganda. Had i any tears left from crying for the kids of Darfur i might have shed a few tears for you.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Riskie(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
Even if you don't like people of a particular religion or faith, to think that their being murdered is somehow acceptable or justifiable is a the mark of someone who is severely mentally deranged. I'll pray for you. wink
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
When the world begins to look at the isreali-palestinian issue without sentiments,
maybe the issue can be laid to rest
i live in the middle-east in the middle of all this political and military warfare and i can tell u that this issues as they are layers and layers that stem in the very history of jews and arabs cannot be solved by 'peace-processes'
however, the ongoing situation is pitiful only because the casualty count doesnt even out on both sides
this also cannot be blamed on isreal they have succeeded in all but completely alieniating the palestinians resident in the West bank from the rest of the world
cruel?
well, in war nothing is fair
when russia went with the full blast of its military against small georgia in the last months of 2008, the world unanimously called russia to order stating that even if georgia was at fault which was still debateable, the intensity of its retaliation was too much for a small country like Georgia, Georgia however had come to terms quite early with the fact that russia had the more advanced weapons of warfare and conceeded to a cease-fire irrespective of the fact that russia might have been indeed at fault.
My point is Hamas and hezbollah crying foul is almost laughable almost because of the scores of 'innocent' civilains caught in the cross fire, the situation could at best be avoided if they accept that they are at a disadvantaged position, Isreal however should also note that even though nothing is fair in war some decorum is expected in her behaviour.
breaking the cease-fire agreement and then claiming to "protect herself" is wrong.

now to the 'pallywood' issue ofcourse its happening, staging missile attacks, images of children dying are the many ways hamas and hezbollah use to cover up for their own nefarious acts, its an age long tactic. people of the world are moved by suffering. if isreal went on all the mar news networks in the world with images of pregnant women shelled with babies hanging from their bodies- in the process of birth, the songs in favour of hamas and hezbollah will change
when discussing the issues of the mid-east sentiments have got to be put aside to see the issues clearly (if such is possible)
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by superboi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ blue spice wetin you talk na im e be gbam!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Lagosboy: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
Please i dont seem to get that some people here i trying to say the 900 people killed so far is a propganda?

The UN says 40% of killed are women and children, 60 are elderly people, 12 paramedics and the rest men (Civilians or Hamas fighters)

The pictures we see are live pictures why should we be in denial. The Norwegian doctor whom i consider one of the brave heroes of this war testified to all this massacre and slaughterings. Is he lying too.

The insensitive liar that put up this thread and always brings in Dafur to this issue just is just a hate filled fellow.

When a man sees an eight month old baby killed and blames the victim rather than the aggressor is due to nothing but hate.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
no one is saying all of it is propaganda
atleast not me
what we all seem to be saying is, as much of what u see is true, some of it might(and it happens more times than we might believe) also be staged.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
Riskie:

Even if you don't like people of a particular religion or faith, to think that their being murdered is somehow acceptable or justifiable is a the mark of someone who is severely mentally deranged. I'll pray for you. wink

Dont bother "praying" for me, its just ineffective babble. All of a sudden you are now "sick" of those being murdered? The arab world and moslems in Nigeria celebrated 9-11 with jubilation in the streets. Houses of Assemblies in Kaduna even celebrated on the floor of the house . . . perhaps you want to direct your tirade at the real severely mentally deranged . . . most of them happen to be your religious brethren.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Cayon(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2009
@blues

You are waaaaay too smart to be thinking like this.

Are you endorsing what Israel did/doing? Questions: don’t you think Israel should start treating the Palestinians as equals rather than pariahs? Why can’t Israel accede to the UN requests? How about Israel removing the “iron curtain” they build largely on Palestinian land - What say you?

Peace

thinking to myself ****The world would certainly be a better place, if Israel was destroyed after the death of Jesus Christ******

bluespice:

When the world begins to look at the isreali-palestinian issue without sentiments,
maybe the issue can be laid to rest
i live in the middle-east in the middle of all this political and military warfare and i can tell u that this issues as they are layers and layers that stem in the very history of jews and arabs cannot be solved by 'peace-processes'
however, the ongoing situation is pitiful only because the casualty count doesnt even out on both sides
this also cannot be blamed on isreal they have succeeded in all but completely alieniating the palestinians resident in the West bank from the rest of the world
cruel?
well, in war nothing is fair
when russia went with the full blast of its military against small georgia in the last months of 2008, the world unanimously called russia to order stating that even if georgia was at fault which was still debateable, the intensity of its retaliation was too much for a small country like Georgia, Georgia however had come to terms quite early with the fact that russia had the more advanced weapons of warfare and conceeded to a cease-fire irrespective of the fact that russia might have been indeed at fault.
My point is Hamas and hezbollah crying foul is almost laughable almost because of the scores of 'innocent' civilains caught in the cross fire, the situation could at best be avoided if they accept that they are at a disadvantaged position, Isreal however should also note that even though nothing is fair in war some decorum is expected in her behaviour.
breaking the cease-fire agreement and then claiming to "protect herself" is wrong.

now to the 'pallywood' issue ofcourse its happening, staging missile attacks, images of children dying are the many ways hamas and hezbollah use to cover up for their own nefarious acts, its an age long tactic. people of the world are moved by suffering. if isreal went on all the mar news networks in the world with images of pregnant women shelled with babies hanging from their bodies- in the process of birth, the songs in favour of hamas and hezbollah will change
when discussing the issues of the mid-east sentiments have got to be put aside to see the issues clearly (if such is possible)
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2009
More amnesic statements.

Cayon:

Are you endorsing what Israel did/doing?

Every nation on earth is entitled to self-defence. you werent really crying your eyes out when Russia was pummelling Georgia were you?

Cayon:

Questions: don’t you think Israel should start treating the Palestinians as equals rather than pariahs?

what a stupid and disgusting untruth.

FACTS
1. Jordan expelled "palestinians" in 1970, killing over 25,000 in what is now known as black september (that's more than Israel has "killed" since 1900).

2. Over 1 million arab Israelis live with equal status in Israel . . . there are arab members of the Knesset . . . on the flipside Gaza is Judenhrein, the west bank is also asking for the same status.

3. Israel supplies 60% of Gaza's electricity, most of the AID that goes to Gaza comes through Israeli borders . . . on the flipside virtually ALL the aid to "palestinians" comes from the US, EU and Israel . . . NONE from arab nations.

Yeah who did you say treats the palestinians as pariahs again?

Maybe you should read before ejaculating.

Cayon:

Why can’t Israel accede to the UN requests?

Reverse question - why does the UN place demands on Israel ONLY? where is the UN in Sudan, zimbabwe and Afghanistan? Why is the UN silent on Chinese annexation of Taiwan? where was the UN when Russia invaded Georgia?

Another question - what EXACTLY are these mysterious UN "requests" and why does the UN ALWAYS impose unilateral requests on Israel without demanding reciprocation from the terrorist group HAMAS?

Cayon:

How about Israel removing the “iron curtain” they build largely on Palestinian land - What say you?

Gaza shares 2 borders . . . it is interesting to note that the Egyptians are not particularly interested in lifting their own side of the iron curtain either. Ever bothered to ask why or you are more interested in parroting arab propaganda?

What is "palestinian land"? Do you understand the term you use so flippantly with utter disregard to historical facts?

Are Israel's borders also on "palestinian land"?

Does Israel not have the right as a sovereign nation to shut its borders especially to those dedicated to their destruction?

Israel remains the only nation on earth that is forced to provide social services and AID to its sworn enemies.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by TayoD1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
@Cayon,

thinking to myself ****The world would certainly be a better place, if Israel was destroyed after the death of Jesus Christ******
Talk about anti-semitism. If Isreal could produce the Messiah, does it occur to you that the nation can't be that bad afterall?

Various untruths have being used over the years to persecute these people. From calling them Christ-Killers to calling them pigs and dogs for non-belief in 'allah'.  This antisemitic spirit, which interestingly is rooted in the spirit of the Antichrist, outdates everyone on this forum, the UN and the nations round about Isreal that are trying to annihilate them.

Isreal was, is and shall be forever and ever. And everybody say AMEN!
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
Cayon:

Statements like this give you an insight into the type of deranged minds that gather on these boards.

Does this hypocrite understand the meaning of the word "peace" she constantly uses to give the fraudulent impression of sanity? The bible says to pray for the peace of jerusalem. Infact one of the signs of the endtime is that Christ will return to sit in the temple at Jerusalem.

How can the above idiot claim to be a bible-reading "christian"?
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
cayon, if u read my post truely unbiasely, u'lld have realised i wasnt in support of either of the parties
being in the midst of an ongoing war and not being a member of either of the warring factions makes one see things differently
if u ever have the opportunity, illd strongly advice u visit the middle-east

now to ur questions
i am not endorsing anything isreal is doing neither would i ever endorse wat hamas and hezbollah are doing
hamas has shown the world that the veiws of the palestinian people is once in a while placed into consideration hezbollah on the other hand is simply  terrorist organisation
maybe i should ask u do u endorse what  MEND and other sister organisations are doing in our Niger-Delta?

Questions:  don’t you think Israel should start treating the Palestinians as equals rather than pariahs?
When did Isreal as a nation ever treat the palestinians as less than equals?
if they did, nothing woud ever leave or enter the gaza region,
no palestinians irrespective of political or monetary standing would ever be accorded respect by isrealis even those within the isreali borders

isreal wont because UN is a toothless bulldog, if the United States and all her strong allies were to publicly distance themselves from all of Isreal's 'attrocities', the tune would have been different,
however a nation has the foundamental right to protect herself and her citizens wasnt that what Russia used to wade into Georgia in a battle that clearly didnt concern her?

How about Israel removing the “iron curtain” they build largely on Palestinian land - What say you?
Isreal is not the only border nation into Gaza, Egypt is why does everyone conveiniently forget this piece of information?
Egypt refuses to lift the barrier because each time she has, the crime rate has increased, The arab nations are all for peace-atleast they say so in arab meetings on this issue and they have all realised when the barriers are lifted isreal is bombarded with missile attacks forcing her to react then Hamas and hazbollah cry foul. its like locking a child in a room to wear out the frustration so that reasonable dialogue and hopefully progress can be made in the correcting and helping of the child.

u certainly didnt mean this did u?
the problem of everyone is that they seem to forget that ths is not so much of a war as a deep sated hatred borne by many arabs for no other reason than obeying instructions handed down from generation to generation. The world would not have been a better place if isreal or any of the arab countries was wiped out, It would have if those that started passing down hate for another set of people had stopped that act.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Epi: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2009
grin grin grin[b]101 Ways To Annoy People [/b] grin grin grin

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."

3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip, "

5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen. <

7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.

8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.

9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".

10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.

11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.

12. Sniffle incessantly.

13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

14. Name your dog "Dog." 15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."

18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".

19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."

20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.

21. Practice making fax and modem noises.

22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.

23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."

26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."

27. Wear a special hip holster for your
remote control.

28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.

29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.

31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.

32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."

34. Drum on every available surface.

35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.

36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.

37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.

38. Sew anti-theft detector strips
into peoples backpacks.

39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.

40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.

41. Set alarms for random times.

42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.

43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.

44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.

45. Honk and wave to strangers.

46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.

47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.

49. Wear your pants backwards.

50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"

52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

53. only type in lowercase.

54. don't use any punctuation either

55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.

56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.

57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.

58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.

60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.

61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."

62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.

63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.

64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.

65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."

66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.

67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.

68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."

69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.

72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.

73. Drive half a block.

74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.

75. Ask people what gender they are.

76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.

77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.

78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".

79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.

80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.

81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.

82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.

83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."

84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

86. Wear a LOT of cologne.

87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."

88. Sing along at the opera.

89. Mow your lawn with scissors.

90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"

91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.

93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something
about "psychological profiles."

94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."

95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.

96. Never make eye contact.

97. Never break eye contact.

98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.

99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.

100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.

101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2009
pls when did u visit?
where did u visit?
for how long did u stay?
who did u live with?
did u bother to find out about the people u were living with?

u lost me at "isreal is a country"
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by sleekp1: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2009
@bluespice

i am not endorsing anything isreal is doing

You're not endorsing it just defending it.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bluespice(f): 3:22am On Jan 13, 2009
who are the major players here?
isreal, hamas n hezbollah.
isreal is a sovreign state
hamas irrespective of its political affiliations, is first of all a terrorist organisation
hezbollah, a terrorist organisation

pardon me but since when has in the strife to quel global extremism and terrorism has it also become mandatoy and important to support the same organisations?

dont get me wrong, i mourn for the palestinian people, imagine claiming to be a national of a country but not having the effontry to visit the said country which in actual sense only exists in writing, but i refuse to accept the means by which some 'independent' organisations choose to right this wrong.
These organisations have been publicly linked to enemy states of the peace process dont the leaders of hamas frollick in open glare on the streets of Damascus?
anyway my point is, im all for dialogue which is also an option not given the opportunity to make meaningful impact because of the hate spread by people.
Lets face the truth, as much as the world craves for peace in the middle-east region, some states in the same middle-east would rather that doesnt happen.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Lagosboy: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

cayon, if u read my post truely unbiasely, u'lld have realised i wasnt in support of either of the parties
being in the midst of an ongoing war and not being a member of either of the warring factions makes one see things differently
if u ever have the opportunity, illd strongly advice u visit the middle-east

now to ur questions
i am not endorsing anything isreal is doing neither would i ever endorse what hamas and hezbollah are doing
hamas has shown the world that the veiws of the palestinian people is once in a while placed into consideration hezbollah on the other hand is simply terrorist organisation
maybe i should ask u do u endorse what MEND and other sister organisations are doing in our Niger-Delta?

Questions: don’t you think Israel should start treating the Palestinians as equals rather than pariahs?
When did Isreal as a nation ever treat the palestinians as less than equals?
if they did, nothing woud ever leave or enter the gaza region,
no palestinians irrespective of political or monetary standing would ever be accorded respect by isrealis even those within the isreali borders

isreal wont because UN is a toothless bulldog, if the United States and all her strong allies were to publicly distance themselves from all of Isreal's 'attrocities', the tune would have been different,
however a nation has the foundamental right to protect herself and her citizens wasnt that what Russia used to wade into Georgia in a battle that clearly didnt concern her?

Isreal is not the only border nation into Gaza, Egypt is why does everyone conveiniently forget this piece of information?
Egypt refuses to lift the barrier because each time she has, the crime rate has increased, The arab nations are all for peace-atleast they say so in arab meetings on this issue and they have all realised when the barriers are lifted isreal is bombarded with missile attacks forcing her to react then Hamas and hazbollah cry foul. its like locking a child in a room to wear out the frustration so that reasonable dialogue and hopefully progress can be made in the correcting and helping of the child.

u certainly didnt mean this did u?
the problem of everyone is that they seem to forget that ths is not so much of a war as a deep sated hatred borne by many arabs for no other reason than obeying instructions handed down from generation to generation. The world would not have been a better place if isreal or any of the arab countries was wiped out, It would have if those that started passing down hate for another set of people had stopped that act.

You are blatantly biased and please its better to state your opinion without saying you are not biased. How cum u have defended every single israeli action and on the other hand tag hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organisations.

Even the Wall built on palestinian land and deemed illegal by the ICJ and UN u have excuse for. pls spare us your "unbiased" opinion.

Hezbollah captured soldiers Israel went straight to bomb beirut airport killing civilians. Who is the terrorist?
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Epi: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2009
Lagosboy:

You are blatantly biased and please its better to state your opinion without saying you are not biased. How come u have defended every single israeli action and on the other hand tag hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organisations.

Even the Wall built on palestinian land and deemed illegal by the ICJ and UN u have excuse for. please spare us your "unbiased" opinion.

Hezbollah captured soldiers Israel went straight to bomb beirut airport killing civilians. Who is the terrorist?

Thank you LagosKing for calling a spade a spade. I was deeply touched when I read your email.

Know this and I am speaking from experience - a week before the blood flow begins; we (women) get cranky and start having breast pain, moodiness, quarrelsome, hormone imbalances and so forth. Once the flow ends, we can be sane again until the next mid-cycle craps begin. .

I "think" bluespice is in her flow hence my reason to put her on mute. When I think the flow is over I’ll answer her.

Like me, you may want to put her on mute until the flow (PMS symptoms) is over

Take care and God be with you

Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Lagosboy: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2009
epi:

Thank you LagosKing for calling a spade a spade. I was deeply touched when I read your email.

Know this and I am speaking from experience - a week before the blood flow begins; we (women) get cranky and start having breast pain, moodiness, quarrelsome, hormone imbalances and so forth. Once the flow ends, we can be sane again until the next mid-cycle craps begin. .

I "think" bluespice is in her flow hence my reason to put her on mute. When I think the flow is over I’ll answer her.

Like me, you may want to put her on mute until the flow (PMS symptoms) is over

Take care and God be with you

@Epi

Your damn funny girl grin

I would heed your advice at put her on mute.

Its better for a person to state her mind rather than pretend to be neutral and writes a whole article defending Israels action while been unbiased. I think it is tantamount to hypocrisy.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
Lagosboy:

You are blatantly biased and please its better to state your opinion without saying you are not biased. How come u have defended every single israeli action and on the other hand tag hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organisations.

Even the Wall built on palestinian land and deemed illegal by the ICJ and UN u have excuse for. please spare us your "unbiased" opinion.

the bigger hypocrite here is really you. your factless, baseless and senseless support of arab terrorists is down to one common thread - Islam.

To claim that you are neutral in this issue is to put egg on your own face.

now back to issues - HAMAS and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations - the US, EU and even moderate arab nations consider them that . . . it is not bluespice's label as you have wrongly asserted.

The separation wall (actually a wire fence for you fools who just make baseless claims anyhow) had to be built to stop the steady stream of arab suicide bombers during the 2 intifadas. Following the construction of the fence, suicide bombings in Israel dropped by over 93%. Say whatever you want . . . that wall has worked. The ICJ and UN have spent so much time crying about Israel's fence while they keep eerily quiet over genocides in other nations.

Again i reiterate . . . there is no palestinian land. If there wasnt one in 1947, none in 1966 then how did one magically appear in 2009?
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Okijajuju1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ David

I see you have struck a nerve with the audience you have on this thread.
I am not gonna takes sides as I am sure you can definitely handle the heat this thread will bring.
From the pictures, I can defintely see the "Pallywood" special effects. grin
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2009
60 Minutes (CBS) segment on Pallywood

Only an 18-minute clip but gives you a detailed description of how Pallywood (Gaza-style) works.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by TayoD1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
@topic,

60 Minutes (CBS) segment on Pallywood

Only an 18-minute clip but gives you a detailed description of how Pallywood (Gaza-style) works.
Now that's Pallywood at its finest. I especially like the Reporter's description of the Production outfit - Casualties Production . This is taking Al taqiya to another level entirely!! grin
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Epi: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2009
Ode to the Pallywood Director of this thread

In short, dear folks who find this part
He is using Nairaland to post his fart
Displeasing enough to cause despair
By all means hawk your rubbish elsewhere
Who the hell, unless from boredom
Will take something serious written by a slowpoke
Rejoicing - At Least 600 Civilians among Gaza Dead
The sugar bowl's empty
And so is his head
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by bindex(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
Tayo-D:

@topic,
Now that's Pallywood at its finest.  I especially like the Reporter's description of the Production outfit - Casualties Production .  This is taking Al taqiya to another level entirely!! grin

Welcome to pallywood  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They have a divine mandate from Allah so let them carry on.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
Tayo-D:

@topic,
Now that's Pallywood at its finest. I especially like the Reporter's description of the Production outfit - Casualties Production . This is taking Al taqiya to another level entirely!! grin

The thing tire me o. they do a more convincing job than nollywood actors. I especially like the speed with which the ambulances arrive.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
The Mohammad Al Dura Fraud

Part 1

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBNYLoJxTNY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by 4Play(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
@David

Have you seen the miracle of the walking corpse? grin I think it was a ''funeral'' procession which the movie stars weren't aware was being videoed.
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2009
4 Play:

@David

Have you seen the miracle of the walking corpse? grin I think it was a ''funeral'' procession which the movie stars weren't aware was being videoed.

The miracle of the "walking corpse" is in the first video i posted (the CBS 60 minutes clip). grin
Re: Welcome To Pallywood by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2009
Mohammad Al Dura . . . when a lie promotes "outrage"

Part 2

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBU6yr9J6E&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funniest Obama Pictures Ever / It Won't Matter If Haiti Quietly Sunk Into Sea - Biden / E-Waste Dumped In Ghana By USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.