Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. (46904 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
don't quote me again fool

Please dnt call me a fool no more.

U can choose to ignore but dnt call me a fool.
Thanks
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:35am On Feb 23, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Is that T.A Orji of a man & governor Still on that seat
No!
Jonathan iz d one sittin while Orji iz sittin on Jonathan.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Edusouls(m): 2:55am On Feb 23, 2015
igbo kwenu! enugu people first pepertrated this evil and wicked act in 1997, many peoples lives were ruined,many died out of the disastrous effect, 18years later no benefit or compensation paid. now abia state retaliated with the same very wicked act, this is how biafra will be run, with heartless rules,inhumane acts.. wickedness is another name for we igbos, while we claim been segregated, we are the worst and sensless segreggators in the nation, we have no atom of brotherly love in us, and that's why chronic suffering reings and will continue in our land...
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by RedBororo(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2015
My in law is from Imo state and still the idiot sack her after 32 years of active service without nothing.

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Philadelphia: 3:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Before we howl stones at the governor of Abia State, let us consider the following:
1.) It is ot the first time such is happening. In the South South States of Nigeria, most people are employed due to their cultural affiliation. An I jaw Bayelsan, a Rivers indigene or an Urhobo Deltan is given preference to work in the civil service or in an oil company in their respective states over another Nigerian who is from another state. Especially the igbos. And we say we are all one (Nigerians). This is not what "Unity in Diversity means".
2.) Same thing happens in the South-West tol especially in Lagos.
What the governor is doing is only what others have started. Honestly, employing indigenes to work simply because they're indigenes of a state and not because they're more experienced is not a fair practice, but considering the legacy other states have left, I think it is very fair. Now tell me, the Abians that have been refused or denied employment in other states simply because they're non indigenes; what is their fate when it comes to employment? Should they remain unemployed in the states of others and still be that way when it comes to their own state? No! Thus, the creation of those vacancies by sacking non indigenes who are employed in Abia State.
Until Cultural differences is curbed when it pertains to employment in other states, thumbs up to the governor of Abia State for this decision.
If you like, get offended because of what I typed but the truth is that it won't bother me. Afterall, I said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by petereddy(m): 3:31am On Feb 23, 2015
what do u expect of a man that doesnt has any influence on the state where he govern,nd still yet the pple of abia still display his posters everywhere,imagin a state where the state university environ nd the school itself doesnt has electricity,nd the pple are still behind him,hostility is what i know them for in abia.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by isan(m): 3:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm what can i say? undecided God thank u 4 giving us fashola in lagos state and not T.A orji
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by aadrSales: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2015
This is a Honda accord smart key remote keyless entry , It also comes with the emergency key insert that will have to be cut to match your car.
Brand new
Manufacturer Part Number:
72147-T2A-A11 FCC ID ACJ932HK1210A

This remote will have to go to a qualified auto locksmith or dealer for programming.

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by izunned: 4:49am On Feb 23, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Yet they blame fashola for reuniting their miscreants and insane colleagues with their loved ones, while a T.A Orji freely sacks non-indigenes, even of Ibo extraction, from public services.
Learn not to be tribal in your judgment. Thanks
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Yet they blame fashola for reuniting their miscreants and insane colleagues with their loved ones, while a T.A Orji freely sacks non-indigenes, even of Ibo extraction, from public services.
Please its Igbo not Ibo, I know you can't pronounce it well but at least try and write well. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga go drink pap, I no say na wetin dey hungry u

mtsheeew....ode
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2015
nakamora:
Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria for sale.For me,I don't take them serious with their shop sand politics.

yibobo kwenu. grin grin grin
My only joy is that any place in Nigeria without a good presence of Igbos remains under developed until we show. Haters keep running your mouth while we keep taking over. Yoluba landlords chasing them people cos Igbo boys rent always tempting, Yoluba men floating around our girls cos them bossom remains the neatest, hausa man loving doing Igbo business cos them get what them need to marry more wives. Everybody calling us names but when they want to sale land they call lord cos if we aint buying it nobody is-cos dem all are broke!
45% Nigerian, 101%Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by crackhouse(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2015
ChristyG:
that is for u ibos abeg,their fake unity only comes up when they want to hate other ethnic groups
u are very correct.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Edusouls:
igbo kwenu! enugu people first pepertrated this evil and wicked act in 1997, many peoples lives were ruined,many died out of the disastrous effect, 18years later no benefit or compensation paid. now abia state retaliated with the same very wicked act, this is how biafra will be run, with heartless rules,inhumane acts.. wickedness is another name for we igbos, while we claim been segregated, we are the worst and sensless segreggators in the nation, we have no atom of brotherly love in us, and that's why chronic suffering reings and will continue in our land...
May it be your families portion now and forever more. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by leisuretym: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
The words of Theodore Orji shows he is out to punish the innoscent for the sins of others. According to Muhatma Gandi, 'an eye for an eye will make the world go blind'. If you dont want them, compensate them for thus far they have served.

They are not even accepted in their own domain, yet we gave them commissioner in lagos state and they are not still satisfy, the want debuty. Gov slot, clowns + ewus.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2015
English professor !
How many books do you ve 2 ur credit ? If u ve none then you should bury ur head in shame.
Temptee101:
Seriously, you need to be shot alongside your English teacher for destroying English language with impunity
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Check d english meaning of migrate
eduj:
cheesy
u got it all wrong pal.
actually we usually buy the land
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by henrimoto(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2015
nakamora:
Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria for sale.For me,I don't take them serious with their shop sand politics.

yibobo kwenu. grin grin grin
ori e ko pe ra ra. Were jati-jati! Yibobo ko, yinana ni.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Why re u blind 2 d truth man, he expressed a displeasure at a particular character of sum of his people but you choosed to call dat hatred.
Not every1 will be like you.
Say d truth even when it hurt
Mrbigman1:

Re u for real?
Someone says he hates his people and u call it truth?

I guess this thing u just said will come after u some day and u'd live with it
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Oro awon pipu yi jo mi loju.
Kaaro
demelza:
Wa sere!
Omoluabi, give it to them hot.
Awon oloriburuku.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2015
U must be new on nl for you 2 yarn dat dust
meforyou1:
Hey, you ignoramus, go to your romance forum and continue yarning rubbish.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2015
I see ur brain cant detect a mistake.
ribbit:
choiiii you people no go kill me tonight grin grin grin
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Dnt die hating me because am yoruba, counter what i said if u think its nonsense.
I love u
saintandsinnerz:

And you fooolishly believe that waste is Igbo? No wonder all your comments i have seen here are complete gibberish and nonsense
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bogolobango(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2015
@Jingh haa yoruba ni yin ma oga ooh ekaro ma
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bogolobango(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Ibos again most confused tribe on earth so na like dis una form biafra chaiii i pity una
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
hahahah mumu igbo or ibo its the same...for ur information am an anambra guy...frm awka precisely...that's if u knw where its located...and my name is CHUKWUEMEKA...schooled in my hometown UNIZIK....whatelse do u need fish brain....fake guys are the ones been deceived by the greedy politicians back home(east)...u better wisen up and quite hoping for an independent country...9os u would regret it deeply in the future
You type like an illiterate. Definitely you're not a graduate. I won't exchange words with you further, you are not qualified.

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bogolobango(m): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Mumu dat one na political afenifere na to chop una money
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by eldoradoxx: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2015
When I hear or read comments from people insulting and criticizing Governors like FashAbiaFasholaRotimi Amechi while remaining silent for their PDP disaster called Theodore Failure Orji, I often shudder in disbelief. Igbos are generally finished, except for the great Governor of who is completely a different personality both in his refusal to ass lickEnass Jonathan even though a core PDP man, and Rochas Okorocha, all other South East Governors are failing their people just as Jonathan is failing Nigeria.
In South East, the discrimination is so high that even an woman married to Abia man wiAnath Abias is denied of job in Abia State vice versa, it is so all over Ibo land. Yet my ibo brothers are the first to criticize Governors outside Ibo land who are doing excellently well. I know several states in Nigeria that employ non-indigenes in their state civil service, never so for the ibos, yet they re the first to cry marginalization.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by AmeLonRo(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Collect your benefit and take time to learn forex and/or some other businesses. Simple.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by success10(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
meforyou1:
Who told you igbos have not reacted? Seems you visited this politics forum last about a year ago. We have roundly condemned TA Orji and PDP in Abia State. In that state, on APGA we stand
my brother, it is unfortunate ur people will still Vote in PDP... Out of 17 LG in Abia State....few LG supported Alex of APGA *based on my research*...
Dat man called Ochendo is a wicked soul to the core..
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bogolobango(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2015
@meforyou1 u are a big foool why be say una die because of lagos go and develop u4 village na by force to stay lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bewla(m): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2015
lagos must c dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Beat Fm Is Recruiting / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Anchor University Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.