Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. (46956 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ak47mann(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
biko nnam ukwu, am on my knees, biko ka obi gi da juo ,inu go, nwoke oma?
nne imelu ofuma dalu Ada mmadu cool

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Sunday8650: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Adaezeagu:

10000 dislikes for u
You read my post out of content. I said some Igbo girls on campus I knew. And I want you to know I may not come from the east but most of my friends are Igbo.

My own sister is married to an Igbo man.

I know how it feels like when the activities of some group portrait a negative light on others who lived decent and hardworking.

But we have to always admits that it is these people that shade a negative light on Igbo.

Having said so I want to say it that my post is to identify with the bad eggs among Igbos giving the region a bad name. My statement did not identify to all Igbo. So I fully apologize to all igbos on nairaland who felt I portrait their ethnicity in a bad light with my post.

My post was targeted to identify with the bad eggs giving Igbo a bad name and it those not represent all of Igbo. My post comes from personal experiences and therefore do not represent generality. I deeply apologize if I offend you all with my post. And I once again Identify that my post was only targeted to the bad eggs among Igbo and not the generality of Igbo.

I fully apologize
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Sunday8650: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2015
oneagleswings:
my friend shut your trap if you don't have anything sensible to comment. How can you be talking like this. All these traits can be found in any tribe.
You read my post out of content. I said some Igbo girls on campus I knew. And I want you to know I may not come from the east but most of my friends are Igbo.

I know how it feels like when the activities of some group portrait a negative light on others who lived decent and hardworking.

But we have to always admits that it is these people that shade a negative light on Igbo.

Having said so I want to say it that my post is to identify with the bad eggs among Igbos giving the region a bad name. My statement did not identify to all Igbo. So I fully apologize to all igbos on nairaland who felt I portrait their ethnicity in a bad light with my post.

My post was targeted to identify with the bad eggs giving Igbo a bad name and it those not represent all of Igbo. My post comes from personal experiences and therefore do not represent generality. I deeply apologize if I offend you all with my post. And I once again Identify that my post was only targeted to the bad eggs among Igbo and not the generality of Igbo.

I fully apologize
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Sunday8650: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Sunday is heavily wailing right now cos of Ndigbo is causing him night mare even during day dreams lmao.

Sunday is actually from the city of angels and when such evil is found amongst ur people, may ur daughters bring unbearable shame to ur name.

Wished u the same and we on same page.

I fully apologize
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ak47mann(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
if you waiting for me to synthesize my grammar because I get an information passed on nl, then you gonna wait till heaven come.
this is not grammar section prof.
since you believe you are good in that English language, writing a book will be good or start an English school.
done discussing unimportant stuff
lagos state deported yorubas too u want to see the link?just that those yorubas from those states are not complaining probably doing touts jobs a non productive set cool
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Sunday8650:

I fully apologize

Bro, no hard feelings.

Just dat d way u channeled ur infor made it look like it's just igbo girls that do that.

Anybody wey wan spoil go spoil.

Anyways, peace bro
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by meforyou1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
bogolobango:
@meforyou1 u are a big foool why be say una die because of lagos go and develop u4 village na by force to stay lagos
u are very sstupid. is lagos your grandfather's land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by pheliciti: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oga did u follow the story. Abi u just wanna end what u dnt start?

His educated people re not in office while those from other states wia all over top seats, he sacked dem which every body condemned.

See, one thing about igbos, we condemn bad from our brothers but u guys re yet to open a tread about osun, Ekiti and Ondo.
I guess their governor re the best in the nation right?

It's a pity
You don't even know where I come from and yet you are this aggressive. I voiced reservation against those calling for break up based on ethnic lines, whether Arewa, OPC or Ohaneze. Not just about Igbos. Please channel your aggression elsewhere.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by meforyou1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
if you waiting for me to synthesize my grammar because I get an information passed on nl, then you gonna wait till heaven come.
this is not grammar section prof.
since you believe you are good in that English language, writing a book will be good or start an English school.
done discussing unimportant stuff
shame on you. hopeless ofe nmanu. go back to your romance forum and talk nonsense. politics forum is for serious-minded people. no sugardaddy here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by chinae(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
All the bunch of idiots criticising igbos are nothing but a waste sperm equivalent to that your prostitute neighbours threw away last night in a condom. Toads
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by bogolobango(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
@meforyou1 100% lagos am frm ikorodu why do u want because of lagos abg stop developing lagos go and ur biafra land
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
meforyou1:
shame on you. hopeless ofe nmanu. go back to your romance forum and talk nonsense. politics forum is for serious-minded people. no sugardaddy here.
what is dis one saying
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Adaezeagu(f): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunday8650:

I fully apologize
accepted
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by cutecanson(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
And yet som fools wil b yenning 4 Biafra wen they (igbos) can nt contain themselv...nonsens undeveloped state jst piece of rags in d name of cloth..

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ArcToyin(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2015
I feel weak for this country. Nigerian leaders are heartless

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by 0monnak0da: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2023
cutecanson:
And yet som fools wil b yenning 4 Biafra wen they (igbos) can nt contain themselv...nonsens undeveloped state jst piece of rags in d name of cloth..
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by 0monnak0da: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2023
bewla:
lagos must c dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qi Group Of Companies / Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Anchor University Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.