Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. (46967 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / ...got Sacked 3days After Employment.. For Refusing To Dance To *shake Body* / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by seemples(f): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

see as you dey like football! See the kind dirty house you are living and yet you have the mouth to talk about people being cursed. I think you should ask yourself that question

Kai! 'Mouth was given' shocked

Abeg where's the pix; I need to complete the lafta cheesy grin
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Philadelphia: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2015
leisuretym:

They are not even accepted in their own domain, yet we gave them commissioner in lagos state and they are not still satisfy, the want debuty. Gov slot, clowns + ewus.
Don't behave childish. Or better still, are you still being blossom fed? undecided
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2015
They should pls be called back..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by henroe2k2(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=kheart post=30967748]

Bla bla bla bla, ibos and abians re naturally for pdp so save ur energy and stop irking our ears abeg[/quote
what is this one saying?
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by henroe2k2(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=kheart post=30967748]

Bla bla bla bla, ibos and abians re naturally for pdp so save ur energy and stop irking our ears abeg[/quotewhat is this one saying?
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Philadelphia: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2015
eldoradoxx:
When I hear or read comments from people insulting and criticizing Governors like FashAbiaFasholaRotimi Amechi while remaining silent for their PDP disaster called Theodore Failure Orji, I often shudder in disbelief. Igbos are generally finished, except for the great Governor of who is completely a different personality both in his refusal to ass lickEnass Jonathan even though a core PDP man, and Rochas Okorocha, all other South East Governors are failing their people just as Jonathan is failing Nigeria.
In South East, the discrimination is so high that even an woman married to Abia man wiAnath Abias is denied of job in Abia State vice versa, it is so all over Ibo land. Yet my ibo brothers are the first to criticize Governors outside Ibo land who are doing excellently well. I know several states in Nigeria that employ non-indigenes in their state civil service, never so for the ibos, yet they re the first to cry marginalization.
I'm sure you were expecting to get at least 1 like for this nonsense you typed, but too bad that you cannot even read to understanding what you wrote.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Flawlessangel(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Only a fool would condemn an entire tribe for the sins of few
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
ChristyG:
grin grin grin.bunch of bloody hypocrites they are,they want to have what they cannot give,awon oni yeye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2015
seedorfg:
hehehehehehe, ebowl, ordinary chest beaters, just ordinary deportation for you to reunite with your relatives in east, you (igbos) people went to court to sue fashola for an amount of #127million, now you see what as happen in your own biafry soil, mtcheeeew. awon inaki jatijati
sucks to be them.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
Why re u blind 2 d truth man, he expressed a displeasure at a particular character of sum of his people but you choosed to call dat hatred.
Not every1 will be like you.
Say d truth even when it hurt

I really found it pleasurable to follow this up.
He can hate whosoever he wishes to but he should mind his language.
I guess u enjoyed ur self seeing an igbo against an igbo.

Good, ge lamented about political greed and what not. And please can u beat ur breast to vow for ur people that same thing is not in ur place?
I wanna know.

Waiting
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2015
bogolobango:
@Jingh haa yoruba ni yin ma oga ooh ekaro ma
beni Yoruba ni mi
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by walozanga(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Yet they blame fashola for reuniting their miscreants and insane colleagues with their loved ones, while a T.A Orji freely sacks non-indigenes, even of Ibo extraction, from public services.

Are you now trying to justify fasholas actions. For once in ur life call wat is bad, bad. T.a orji is wrong as well as fashola. Be a good Nigerian, dont be sentimental
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I really found it pleasurable to follow this up.
He can hate whosoever he wishes to but he should mind his language.
I guess u enjoyed ur self seeing an igbo against an igbo.

Good, ge lamented about political greed and what not. And please can u beat ur breast to vow for ur people that same thing is not in ur place?
I wanna know.

Waiting
show me a link where any southwest state deny another southwest job or deport them
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
OkeEsibe:

mtsheeew....ode

Guess this all u've got.

Good morning
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
show me a link where any southwest state deny another southwest job or deport them

U seem to been really happy this happened.

No need to argue with u, it's Monday morning, go to work or school.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by customized19: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Yeebhoes are hypocrites. Gosh...

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Missonas(f): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
This topic is misleading.One would thInk that as they were given the sack letters they all dropped dead instantly.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by tomzman: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Igbos are the greatest hypocrites of all time. When Fashola reunited some of them with their families even hitherto non existent Igbo 'groups' sprung up to condemn him. Now they are sacked in a fellow Igbo state nobody is saying anything. And just a few days ago one f.ool was shouting Biafra. I wonder how Biafra would be like when you can't even live in peace with one another. Bunch of palm wine drinkers and cry cry babies!

2 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Temptee101(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
English professor !
How many books do you ve 2 ur credit ? If u ve none then you should bury ur head in shame.
You dont need to write a book before you could communicate in a correct, clear and simple sentence. My advice to you is that you should devote more of your time on improving your use of English, sentence construction and most especially thinking ability. Lastly, if after reading your previous comment and you still raise your head high up instead of hiding it in shame then its either you are an alien or you dont have blood flowing in your veins

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Temptee101(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
harde2lah:

sucks to be them.
Jealousy is trying to eat you to shreds. Pathetic loser
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
You dont need to write a book before you could communicate in a correct, clear and simple sentence. My advice to you is that you should devote more of your time on improving your use of English, sentence construction and most especially thinking ability. Lastly, if after reading your previous comment and you still raise your head high up instead of hiding it in shame then its either you are an alien or you dont have blood flowing in your veins
if you waiting for me to synthesize my grammar because I get an information passed on nl, then you gonna wait till heaven come.
this is not grammar section prof.
since you believe you are good in that English language, writing a book will be good or start an English school.
done discussing unimportant stuff

2 Likes

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by EmmySparky(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Vessi:

You type like an illiterate. Definitely you're not a graduate. I won't exchange words with you further, you are not qualified.
oga thank you...am sure u are a direct descendant of einstein...
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by jingh(f): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U seem to been really happy this happened.

No need to argue with u, it's Monday morning, go to work or school.
am free today
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Temptee101(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2015
bogolobango:
@meforyou1 u are a big foool why be say una die because of lagos go and develop u4 village na by force to stay lagos
You are not worthy of a reasonable response; your above statement reeks of illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
am free today

Sorry dearie, we re not on same page.
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Guess this all u've got.

Good morning

yea
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
[s]Jealousy is trying to eat you to shreds. Pathetic loser[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Temptee101(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
if you waiting for me to synthesize my grammar because I get an information passed on nl, then you gonna wait till heaven come.
this is not grammar section prof.
since you believe you are good in that English language, writing a book will be good or start an English school.
done discussing unimportant stuff
I will probably start by researching and writing extensively on the general make up of your grey matter cause that is the root of your problem, the are responsible for the constant gibberish you churn out on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by ribbit: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
I see ur brain cant detect a mistake.
why you dey abuse nahhhh.. . Can't you see I was just laughing the post not the mistake. Smh for u o
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Enrythesis(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Surprised to see them wearing black clothes
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by asadike(f): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
ak47mann:
check mr profile i dnt joke mr man am not the one that talk too much, if you find my trouble is better you finish me off real quick because if i tell you am coming 4 u i will come for u cool
biko nnam ukwu, am on my knees, biko ka obi gi da juo ,inu go, nwoke oma?
Re: Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead. by Sunday8650: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
babakaka:
you're a big fool, very useless idiot na wetin u b, see as u open ur dirty mouth dey talk like market woman wey no go school.. So every wayward girl for campus na ibo girl.. Been a good person no b from tribe na your upbringing and the fear of God in you. You talk like a child.
You read my post out of content. I said some Igbo girls on campus I knew. And I want you to know I may not come from the east but most of my friends are Igbo.

My own sister is married to an Igbo man.

I know how it feels like when the activities of some group portrait a negative light on others who lived decent and hardworking.

But we have to always admits that it is these people that shade a negative light on Igbo.

Having said so I want to say it that my post is to identify with the bad eggs among Igbos giving the region a bad name. My statement did not identify to all Igbo. So I fully apologize to all igbos on nairaland who felt I portrait their ethnicity in a bad light with my post.

My post was targeted to identify with the bad eggs giving Igbo a bad name and it those not represent all of Igbo. My post comes from personal experiences and therefore do not represent generality. I deeply apologize if I offend you all with my post. And I once again Identify that my post was only targeted to the bad eggs among Igbo and not the generality of Igbo.

I fully apologize

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Access Bank's Entry Level Training Programme - Tech / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Jumia Salary For A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.